Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do keep your confidence up???

Key Mister

Reaction score
How do you guys do it....... I find it realli realli hard especially when everyday...... you see yourself failing in the stuff that you do...... it gets kinda depressing........how do I maintain being confident over a long period of time even though you fail in things that you do??? (eg like you're trying to improve on sth.... but in this period of time... you're still **** at it)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that everything you're feeling is all in your mind. Literally, you're only sad in your mind. Everything is from your perspective. Just get rid of negative thoughts whenever they enter your mind and don't think about your problems as much. Deep down, you know that everything will be alright so quit worrying about it.

Super FLY Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abe Lincoln once said: "Most folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be." So, just try to think about the positive things in your life and how far you have come.

Some other good advice from Pook: "As you think, you shall become."

Reaction score
Im too young to be sprung
to blessed to be stressed
my move too smooth
on top of that i dress to impress-fabolous

If you need extra boost of confident then work on your apparence so everytime you look in the mirror you will see a prize. Lift, dress, cologne, ect. You really shouldn't be depress ever! Listen to inspirin music or turn on the TV to Comedy whatever you do you shouldnt have time to be depress or regret.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept that you are human and take everything as a learning experience. My confidence has also grown because I;m able to laugh at my own screw ups or at ppl who are being smallminded. Its funny

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice. it's tough being confident all the time. i doubt anyone is. as y'all said, it's all in your head. turn those negatives off, and always be positive.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just realize that you aren't perfect. All humans make mistakes. But, the key to being a "DJ" is to view mistakes as a way to improve themself. They improve themself keeping that same confidence high level. :cool:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by .illadelph
good advice. it's tough being confident all the time. i doubt anyone is. as y'all said, it's all in your head. turn those negatives off, and always be positive.
I disagree. Confidence is not a switch you turn on when you need to, it's an attitude; a state of mind.

To the OP, my advice against failing is stop looking at it as failure. Change your perspective. When I started getting really active I'd take everything as good or bad. Unfortunatly, with such an attitude, you're prone to see more bad than good. Success doesn't mean getting the number or getting laid. I just enjoy picking up on signs, holding long eye contact, having a pleasant conversation... If she walks away or turns me down, oh well, NEXT! I didn't fail. It simply didn't work out. And it would be ridiculous of me to think that it's going to work out with every chick and her cousin.

Remember that you did your part. You approached and you tried to make something out of it. Success. The outcome is none-factor.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have my bad days. but you have to keep trying till one day your just confident by nature.