Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i deal with this guy

Reaction score
Last year, I met this guy and I became "friends" with him but at the time I often acted stupid and goofy just to get laughs... and as a result he thinks I'm pretty dumb. Because of that, he often talks to me in a really condescending way which really pisses me off now and makes me feel unconfident. Whenever i say something even remotely stupid, he'll just look at me for a long time like i'm some kinda freak and start talking to me like i'm a retard. And a lot of times he'll talk about me as if i'm not even there... like one time, he was bragging about beating me in basketball and when I mentioned other times that I destroyed him, he started talking to his friend and ignored me, telling his friend that i "imagined" those matches (he wasnt even joking). i don't really know what I should do... should I just get mad at him? Usually my reaction is just to laugh it off... but I still feel pretty pissed off. And its impossible to just stop being friends with him.. because he has a lot of the same friends as me. you might wonder how this relates to being a DJ and everything... but until i feel confident around other guys who try to make me feel bad, i don't feel that i can be confident around girls.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with you guys allowing people to piss you off? You guys need to stop laughing at things that piss you off. seriously. And why do you need to feel confident for a guy or a girl? Do it for yourself. Screw the world buddy, you own it. It's your playground. If the thousands of people in your area didn't like you it wouldn't mean sh*t, there are still millions of other people out there who may like you.

First of, stop smiling with this guy when he pisses u off. Tell the guy, look, your jokes are getting out of hand. You're making me look bad and I don't respect that. If you want us to continue being friends then chill, cut it out. If he says anything negative, then f*ck him. You're not trying to bang a dude so who gives a f*ck about them.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's kind of a difficult situation. He's not really your friend, obviously.

He says: yea I beat Sebastian in basketball
Sebastian: man, the only thing you ever beat is your d*ck

He says: "Sebastian does this and that"
Sebastian says: "thats how I am homie, you got an issue?"

He says anything that's disrespectful, call him on it. Don't cuss him out or "get mad". WOMEN get mad. Real men get testy and fix the problem on the spot.

I used to laugh it off too, but then I started respecting myself. I'm not anybodies' b*tch.

In any situation with a scrawny guy talkin sh*t, remember these 5 words: "You got a problem, b*tch?"

Short and simple phrases are your friend. "Shut the f*ck up* is my favorite. If people get in my face, say "take two steps back before I put my fist in your mouth." This will inevitably start a fight, so don't say it unless you're ready.

Reaction score
I use to be in the same shoe as you are man. I got a freind who pissed me off so bad, well i dont even think we was freinds becuase of the way he disrespected me. So one day i walkd up to him and said "hey I'm tired of this crap, tired of you and your remarks, tire of your attitude." then i just walk off and talk to my real freinds(who soon became wingmans) about a week later he start talkn to me again. Its pathetic. Remember have a backbone, demand respect at the same time show respect.(Dont gossip or talk sh* t bout others). You did the right thing by laughing but there are time you gotta get serious and settle it out.

SilverEagle1305

Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Yea it's kind of a difficult situation. He's not really your friend, obviously.

He says: "Sebastian does this and that"
Sebastian says: "thats how I am homie, you got an issue?"

He says anything that's disrespectful, call him on it. Don't cuss him out or "get mad". WOMEN get mad. Real men get testy and fix the problem on the spot.

I used to laugh it off too, but then I started respecting myself. I'm not anybodies' b*tch.

In any situation with a scrawny guy talkin sh*t, remember these 5 words: "You got a problem, b*tch?"

Short and simple phrases are your friend. "Shut the f*ck up* is my favorite. If people get in my face, say "take two steps back before I put my fist in your mouth." This will inevitably start a fight, so don't say it unless you're ready.
Christ almighty, grow up. You're one of those jackasses that always tries to start a fight left and right.

DO NOT TAKE HIS ADVICE. The best thing to do would be to just stop talking to this guy. He obviously isn't much of a friend. Just don't try to start a fight. It's irritating and childish. Just chill and move on.

Aznkid1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of friend is that? Screw him.

LMAO!

:crackup: