Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop waiting and start DJ'ing!!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys come on here to improve your game and thats awsome. But you can't rely on this site to get you girls if you don't try!!!! You have the knowlegde, so make an effort and use it. IF YOU DON'T USE YOUR SKILL, YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME ON HERE AND YOUR BRAIN POWER!!!

Don't wait for you to eventually come out of your shell, so to speak. This will take a long time, even years. You will regret this if you wait.

So PUSH YOURSELF and appoarch one girl. You could do this at a mall where no one knows you. JUST ASK ,THE HOTTIE THAT YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO HIT, "What was our homework for history?" I mean its not that hard. She can't be mad at you for "hitting" on her (if thats what your afraid of). I mean you just asked her a question like a normal human being.

Make it happen, Don Juan.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must agree, if your not on here to and apply what you've learned as a DJ, then your time has been wasted. The women aren't just going to walk to you. As the male we have to be the aggressor and initiate things. :cool:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Some of you guys come on here to improve your game and thats awsome. But you can't rely on this site to get you girls if you don't try!!!! You have the knowlegde, so make an effort and use it. IF YOU DON'T USE YOUR SKILL, YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME ON HERE AND YOUR BRAIN POWER!!!

Don't wait for you to eventually come out of your shell, so to speak. This will take a long time, even years. You will regret this if you wait.

So PUSH YOURSELF and appoarch one girl. You could do this at a mall where no one knows you. JUST ASK ,THE HOTTIE THAT YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO HIT, "What was our homework for history?" I mean its not that hard. She can't be mad at you for "hitting" on her (if thats what your afraid of). I mean you just asked her a question like a normal human being.

Make it happen, Don Juan.
Not a bad post. I have yet to see one field report from you though. You better be following your own advice and not just posting it.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Stop waiting and start DJ'ing!!!

Originally posted by Mctwist4
Not a bad post. I have yet to see one field report from you though. You better be following your own advice and not just posting it.
Agreed...............I sense a little desperation in whyshy

Reaction score
This post been copied so many times before its not even a bit funny. Four words"Get off your ass!"

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Alright haters, thanks for the compliments.
Wirting a post isnt for self gratification, or for "compliments" its to share an Idea that has helped you.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Wirting a post isnt for self gratification, or for "compliments" its to share an Idea that has helped you.
Couldnt said it better myself.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow there are some haters on this man, nice post though zacomo

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
OR to help others

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on this site for a year now and I havent approached a single girl. I havent even talked to a freaking girl. I like this thread.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about time you do buddy.

Grab your balls (literaly) and walk up to her. You'll get a reaction.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna go approach a girl but like we see each other every day. should i just start hitting on her.. no regrets, hell yeh thats the first thing im doing tomorrow. we were never really friends, the worst thing will be not trying thnx yll ur an inspiration. i dont care about rejection anymore except that i gotta "grab my balls" and just do it. thnx again

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump what....this is older than dirt