Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

What to engrave on ipod for gf of almost a year?

I have been debating between engraving the following on an ipod that I am giving to my girlfriend for Christmas. We have been going out almost a year. 1) GFF + EGG 01/14/06 2) GFF + EGG = 01/14/06 3) January 14, 2006 4) Mygf + Eggnawgkid 01/14/06 PLEASE NOTE: GFF and EGG represent the...
  2. E

What clothing brands do people wear in college?

In highschool all the "cool kids" would wear AE, A&F and Hollister. I'm about to go clothes shopping for college and I need to know if people still wear the same brands in college or if those clothes will now be considered immature for me? Anyone at college now that knows or anybody else have...
  3. E

Best Bodywash for College-Age Kid?

I'm about to start my freshmen year in college and I was wondering what a good bodywash would be for me. Something that smells good and gets me clean. Right now I'm using Old Spice and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what might be my best choice. I haven't had any experience...
  4. E

*PIC*Tell me what kind of haircut would look good on me*PIC*

First of all here is an older picture of me (blurred out face): Basically the thing is right now i have medium-length hair that goes down to my eyebrows and it looks really good. But my hairline is thinning like crazy so I want to cut it shorter now before it gets too noticable. I can't...
  5. E

What stores sell rose petals?

Does anyone know what stores sell rose petals? I need to get quite a few so hopefully somewhere where they're not too expensive. Also I don't have time to order them over the internet as I need them tomorrow night. I just don't know what kind of stores sell them. Please help as soon as you can...
  6. E

GF thinks I act more like a friend than a BF

Cliffnotes: Last paragraph, but please read it all to see where I'm coming from. I apologize in advance for the length. Yea so I've got a strange little situation going on here. I've been going out with my girl for 3 months and today we were having a little talk because I could tell that...
  7. E

Girlfriend wants to go clubbing without me. Um wtf?

OK so I'm at school today and I'm talking to my girlfriend and then this is how the conversation went: Her: Can I go clubbing? Me: You're 17, don't you have to be 18. Her: No I can get in. I just wanted to ask because some guys are worried when their girls go to clubs. Me: Do I need to be...
  8. E

School dance tomorrow and I'm asking my date to be my gf - Help me make a plan

KINDA LONG, SORRY: Tomorrow there's a formal dance at my school and I'm going with a girl that I've been doing stuff with for 3 months. We're not actually going out but lots of people think we are and we do stuff together every weekend. Anyway I think tomorrow (Saturday) would be a...
  9. E

What do I do when she's in a bad mood / acting b!tchy?

This girl I've been going out with for three months has been in a bad mood the last couple days (and I know for a fact that she's not PMSing lol). Apparently she had a fight with her friend earlier in the day and then when we went out that night she was acting really cold toward me. I tried...
  10. E

She's My Girlfriend But Not Officially - How should I ask her out?

So there's this girl that I've been doing stuff with for almost two months now but I've never officially asked her out. We hold hands and everything and everyone just assumes that I'm her boyfriend. We go out every weekend and I know she likes me and all, but she's not actually my girlfriend. I...
  11. E

What to do when she links arms with you?

I appreciate all the CF responses guys and I'll be sure to use them sometimes. But other times I just want to let her leave her arm there but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my arm. Do I just leave my hand in my pocket and let her be only one linking or what?
  12. E

What to do when she links arms with you?

Alright so there's this girl that's basically my girlfriend without the title and lots of times we'll be walking together and I'll have my hand by my side or in my pocket. Then she'll do that thing where she sticks her arm in between my arm and my side and links our arms at the elbow. But the...
  13. E

Two questions about a movie with a girl last night

1) Alright so I went to a movie with this chick last night and we got there a little late so the theatre was fairly full. Anyway we go sit up front and there's these kids behind us that won't shut up so we move to the back and I end up sitting on her left. Then she asks me to switch seats with...
  14. E

Evaluate my situation with this girl

Thanks for the input guys. She definitely knows I'm kidding because somehow it got brought up and she says that if she thought I was serious then she would have beat my ass by now lol. Anyway with the whole "you're a jerk" thing, it's usually in a semi-playful semi-pissed tone, I think she's...
  15. E

Evaluate my situation with this girl

Alright so I took this girl (HB7-8) to homecoming 2 weeks ago (she asked me). Then we went to the movies with friends 1 week ago, then her and I went to the movies by ourselves 3 days ago. We held hands during the second movie and she leaned on me during many parts. Whenever I talk to her she...
  16. E

"Be a man" ?????

Those are perfect man. Thanks a ton.
  17. E

"Be a man" ?????

Yea so I went to homecoming with this chick a week ago and then we went to the movies last night and I can tell she really likes me. All I did was bust on her all night and make sarcastic comments, etc. Anyway lots of times when she asks me something or wants something from me and I don't tell...
  18. E

The hello/goodbye kiss...

Wait, so you get kisses from girls that aren't even attracted to you? How does that work?
  19. E

My journey to kill my Social Phobia

Yea I always try to look strangers in the eyes but only a very small percentage will actually hold it with you. About half will make eye contact and then break it immediately. Kind of annoying. Anyway, it sounds like you're doing good man. Do you have any before and after bulking pics/stats?
  20. E

Bottoming out

Hahahhahaah :crackup: