Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Be a man" ?????

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea so I went to homecoming with this chick a week ago and then we went to the movies last night and I can tell she really likes me. All I did was bust on her all night and make sarcastic comments, etc. Anyway lots of times when she asks me something or wants something from me and I don't tell her or give her a straight answer she will say "be a man." For example a few different times over the week she would ask me my scores on different tests in school and I would be like "tell me first" and she would say "no you tell me first" and we'd go back and forth a couple times. Then she'd just say "be a man" and I never know how to respond to that. It always catches me off guard because I'm not being wussy at all so I can't really change to start being a man if that makes any sense. So what's a good CF comeback to "be a man"? I've thought about it several times and come up with nothing. I'm sure she'll say the same thing the next time I talk to her so I'd like to know how to respond to that. Thanks for the help guys, sorry if you think this post is retarded.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With the test score thing, when she says, "Be a man" respond with something like, "Be a woman, ladies first." In general, say "Last time I checked, I was," then look down your pants and say, "Yep, still am."

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres is a lot say " Ill be a man then" show her your biceps while saying this. " So how do you like them."