Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Evaluate my situation with this girl

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I took this girl (HB7-8) to homecoming 2 weeks ago (she asked me). Then we went to the movies with friends 1 week ago, then her and I went to the movies by ourselves 3 days ago. We held hands during the second movie and she leaned on me during many parts. Whenever I talk to her she tells me "you're a jerk", "you're weird", "why are you so mean to me", etc. She says that I talk to her like she is a little kid and then today she said that I talk to her like she is a guy. I don't even conciously treat her this way, it just comes naturally to me when I'm being ****y and funny, which is all the time around her. I will just tease her about random things and make sarcastic comments but she tells me I'm mean.

Now up to this point I've just ignored her comments or taken them as compliments and continued with my C+F. But there is something inside of me that is worried that she is getting tired of me treating her this way. She is still friendly with me but she doesn't seem *quite* as receptive as a couple days ago. Any recommendations on what I should change if anything? I don't know exactly how to not make her feel like a little kid/guy because I'm doing it subconciously, she just interprets the C+F that comes naturally to me in this way. I'm not even that ****y, mainly just funny but I'm thinking she might be growing tired of my teasing so I need some advice on how to act. And by telling me to tease less you're going to have to give me some examples on what to do instead because as I said I don't even do it on purpose. Thanks for your help don juans.

Oh yea and she also says that when we talk we don't really talk about anything, which I don't know is necessarily a bad thing. When we talk I tease her and the conversations get sidetracked, but after 20 or so minutes she'll be like "we just talked about nothing for 20 minutes." Is this a good/bad thing or does it even matter? I figure if I'm able to talk about "nothing" for 20 minutes without boring her then something must be going right.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck, ill toss in my 2 cents:
This sounds exactly like what i did to a girl i was going for. After the whole thing collapsed on my head, i talked to her friend and found out that the issues were very intertwined. she said that when the girl i liked first started saying i was a jerk, she was just easing back, but after a while it got old for her. and seeing as when we talked i was always making jokes, the conversations went no where (and that bugged her too after a while). And now that she is ticked with us not really "talking", she started to get really annoyed when i made jokes, and she talked less. to fill in the conversational gap, i did more cf stuff (which only pissed her off more). now my cf stuff is making her mad, the kino is un-effective too. You can guess the rest of the story. as you can see, sh*t just piles its self up. my advice (if you still want it) is to back off for a while, and when you come back let her talk more and just take cracks at stuff relevent to the topic, but also actualy contribute. but hey, i could be pissing in the wind here, and she could just be teasing. so, you can take the advice or leave it, your call

but good luck.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't keep bringing up the same things to make fun of her. If you do, she'll think that you really are a jerk. Right now, from what you've said, she's interested in you. Don't tease her less, just don't bring up the same things constantly, it will start to get old.

Being called a jerk or smarta$$ in a playful tone means that you're doing it right. If she seems pissed off at you about it, you should change your tone of voice and body language to show that you're only messing with her.

As far as talking about nothing, I personally think it helps. She realizes that you're spontaneous, which girls like. Odds are you're bringing up funny things that have happened to you or your friends and that helps with the funny part of the C&F.

Overall, it sounds like you're doing pretty well with her. Keep it up.

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. She definitely knows I'm kidding because somehow it got brought up and she says that if she thought I was serious then she would have beat my ass by now lol. Anyway with the whole "you're a jerk" thing, it's usually in a semi-playful semi-pissed tone, I think she's trying to act like she's pissed when in reality she isn't (I hope). Lots of times she'll hit me and smile and say it so I think I'm fine. Anyway, when she says "why are you so mean to me?" it's in that fake sad tone, but I never know how to reply to this one so maybe you guys could help me out here. I usually just go "oooh" in an overly fake sympathetic voice as in "oooh poor baby" if that clears it up.

As for the things I tease her about, I usually switch it up. The only thing that I consistently bring up is how she told me she likes to pet little kids. I have always been calling her "kid" and "little asian girl" so naturally I asked her if she likes to pet herself haha. I don't think she got the double meaning there though lol. Anyway that brings me to another question, I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't be calling her "kid" because I call everybody that and it may be what makes her feel like a guy (or a kid obviously). So what are some good names to call her instead to bring up the attraction? I'm white if that makes any difference, not trying to be racist or anything.