Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do when she's in a bad mood / acting b!tchy?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been going out with for three months has been in a bad mood the last couple days (and I know for a fact that she's not PMSing lol). Apparently she had a fight with her friend earlier in the day and then when we went out that night she was acting really cold toward me. I tried acting like I wasn't affected but that didn't work as she just kept being b!tchy. Then I tried acting cold toward her and that didn't seem to work much either. I continued being ****y and funny like I always am but everything I did just seemed to piss her off more.

I guess that she put me in a bad mood too because she eventually asked me why I was being pissy and I told her bad attitude had made me pissy. She warmed up to me a bit after that and told me she was sorry for acting that way to me. But I talked to her today on the phone and still didn't seem to be in as good a mood as I had hoped.

Anyway I'm going to be spending half the day with her tomorrow and I need some advice on what I should do if she starts being b!tchy and acting cold toward me again. I don't know if I should just ignore her when she starts up with that sh!t, try to cheer her up, tell her "you're not a b!tch so stop acting like one" (I read that line on this site somewhere - credit to who said it), or what? I'm hoping I can warm up to her when we first meet so I won't have to deal with it, but please tell me what I should do if she gets in a bad mood. Thanks guys.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her about it, and give her some advice. Give her a hug and cuddle with her.

This is what your boyfriend title means. You need to be there for her, and she'll remember it.

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda disagree with that on a slight level.

remembering conditioning? You want to be there for her when she is at her good mood, so eventually when she thinks of you those are moments when she is happy and she will remember you that way.

of course being a boy friend means you took up the responsibility of giving ur gf emotional support. So go ahead and put your arm around her, cheer her up when she is sad for whatever reason, hopefully excluding you.

however, when she is at her foul and pissed mood for little things such as a fight with her friends, her parents etc, i would highly recommend that you stay away from her. Chances are what you say to her arne't going to make much positive changes. keep in mind she is a woman and eventually she will get out of her *****y mood anyways

on the other hand if she is pissed at some big things, maybe did horrible on a test she should do well on, her fave car got hit etc, here's your chance to go out and have fun with her, cheer her up, show her how you can rid of her depression, those are the things she will remember for life and will thx you deeply