Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

my ex is a celebrity now, how can i get her back [merged threads]

If you really had a relationship with this girl, what is the fear in calling her? Assuming you guys ended up on good terms, she probably at least used to like you, and being the military could only raise her image of you. Also, if you left a not with her parent, they 100% told her that you...
  2. S

This is becoming a problem...a big problem

Don't worry about it so much man, it happened to me the first couple of times too. It is normal to be nervous, the problem is you are thinking about being hard instead of thinking about how naked the girl is you are about to bone. If I can make a recommendation, try to find a girl who is a...
  3. S

Little Man Syndrome - Napolean complex

All things equal, of course the taller person is going to get the girl. Of course, all things are never equal. Some people are more intelligent, some are more athletic, some are better conversationalists. Everybody is different so it is stupid to say that soandso can't get hot girls because they...
  4. S

Paying for stuff

Paying for a woman shows class. Obviously not on stuff but if you are going to get coffee, you can afford the $5, don't be cheap. As much as all of you think it makes you a DJ by not paying when you are going out with a chick, she will think youy are cheap and an ******* and it won't get you...
  5. S

Hair

Or you could just buy it? Who cares what the cashier thinks
  6. S

Girls and nice cars

Lost in translation, I think he is referring classy cars when he says nice cars, not ricers. Hooked up honda civic is not a nice car, bmw 330ci is.
  7. S

On College and Drunk Chics

I just like a little bit of a challenge sometimes. Too easy ALMOST takes the fun out of it.. but not quite
  8. S

On College and Drunk Chics

Well a couple nights ago was my senior prom and it was amazing. I went stag since I didn't see the point wasting money on going with a friend and just hung out with my friends and danced with random people on the dance floor (which was quite crowded). Unfortunately, the DJ kinda sucked and was...
  9. S

Boners while making out?

The worst was one time I was hanging out in a jacuzzi with a bunch of friends and this girl straddles me and I get a boner, although nobody noticed except for her.. I don't think its a bad thing, just feels kind of wierd but it defiantely should happen in some situations.
  10. S

Beach Week.

WTF is beach week? I live in florida and never heard of that... same thing a spring break?
  11. S

Is the colour pink really gay?

I think it depends where you live and on the situation. If you are in Kansas, pink probably doesnt fly, if you are in Southern California, it is the way to go. If girls tell you you look good in pink then I say go for it.
  12. S

Using a vehicle to attract women?

I think the only thing having a nice ride is really good for in terms of impressing women is after you already get to know them. If you meet someone and you two hit it off, seeing that you have a nice car is just another thing you have going in your favor. That way, she likes your character and...
  13. S

Feeling of dissapointment

That was meant towards ladiessman bussey, not you... you have the right idea and i agree =)
  14. S

Feeling of dissapointment

LOL.... so if someone wants a GF they must automatically hate their life and be miserable. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. I am a pretty happy person in general but I am in the situation and also feel like I want a GF. It isn't necessarilly because I think it will make me...
  15. S

Hey Highschoolers

The only way a 250 pound redneck beats a 150 pound true martial artist would be with a shotgun, I get the point you are trying to make but don't make stupid analogies like that.
  16. S

Her Kissing

This happened to me one time, except she was really sloppy with her tongue and the outside of my mouth was all wet. Needless to say it was the last time I went out with that girl
  17. S

Best Lines

Gotta love when people don't respond to the topic but say its not a DJ type of thing and then go and tell you to follow some rules........
  18. S

i got rejected

"dont ask girls out. tell her your going somewhere and she can come with you." Then you look like an idiot when they say no.
  19. S

is it a date?

LOL kick ass movie Jbizzle, that is definately a good quote to use, especially if she has seen the movie
  20. S

Penis Problems

Don't expect it to just get big without taking it out. I could be misunderstanding but it sounds more like you are self consious about your size and are afraid to take it out while its flaccid, howerver if you do and you let her help you get it up you should have much less of a problem.