Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Highschoolers

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a leader.

Have high-confidence in yourself and EVERYTHING you do.

Don't take anyones ****...ANYONES. Some ******* wont **** off?Fight em , if you can't take him get your brother to.. =P
Friends pissing you off? Get serious and send them a message you don't need them , and you can hang out with other people easily..

IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT YOU THINK

****"does this shirt make me look like a goof?"
If you like the shirt , you look like a god.

****"If I start talking to her , they will look.."
And?They don't have the nuts to tell you face to face...and even if they do , keep going for that HB , she will like someone who isn't a *****...

And do THESE IF YOU WANT TO STAND A CHANCE
*GET GOOD GRADES...
You can get 90's without being a geek , trust me , an hour or two on weekdays won't kill you..
*Workout
People just don't **** with someone who can kick their ass , plain and simple..and don't say size doesn't matter in a fight. Get over it , a 250 pound redneck will beat the sh!t out of a 150 pound martial artist.

Reaction score
The only way a 250 pound redneck beats a 150 pound true martial artist would be with a shotgun, I get the point you are trying to make but don't make stupid analogies like that.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
The only way a 250 pound redneck beats a 150 pound true martial artist would be with a shotgun, I get the point you are trying to make but don't make stupid analogies like that.
There are not many 150 lb HIGH SCHOOL martial artists with enough skill to take a 250 lb [athletic/fight experienced] redneck. Watch a lot of bruce lee, do you?

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say a martial artist would have the discipline not to fight unless completely necessary, and they know they can win.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
too many people have fallen for the kung-fu stereo-type that a martial artist can beat anyone up....Just because the bigger guy doesn't know the ancient teachings of "won ton lee" doesn't mean he can't fight.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would think that some 1 who is good at martialarts, like 3 years or more practice would win no problem, but i think you are missing the point of the thread alltogether, who would win is not important right now.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i would think that some 1 who is good at martialarts, like 3 years or more practice would win no problem, but i think you are missing the point of the thread alltogether, who would win is not important right now.
Uhhh no. I have a friend whos been taking martial arts since he was 10 [hes 17] and he got his ASS kicked last month by someone who outweighted him by 70 lbs.

When it comes down to it... if you go out and FIGHT regularly your body adapts to that specific kind of stress, and yo uget better at it.

Martial arts are like instruments - it takes 5 yrs to be BAD at them. A [different] friend of mine is just reaching that point... he has studied akido [encorperated in CIA agent training] for 4 years with a 6 year background in TKD [which is useless in a fight]. He could destroy anyone his age/wight... but even still... he doesnt get in fights with people that have far more fighting experience [2+ yrs of fighting regularly] or a solid [part muscle/bone not all fat] 100 lbs on him.

Enough with the bruce lee BS

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
There are not many 150 lb HIGH SCHOOL martial artists with enough skill to take a 250 lb [athletic/fight experienced] redneck. Watch a lot of bruce lee, do you?
he wasn't being that specific, though. the analogy sucked. LET'S JUDGE THE POST BY IT!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111four