Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Kissing

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tonight I finally picked up my balls after liking this girl for a while. We started dating yesterday and tonight she came over to watch some movies with me. The movie sucked but who cares. At the end of the movie I sat her down and told her theres something I wanted to talk to her about. I asked her if she was happy and then asked her if she likes me. She said yes she does, so I told her to prove it. She just looked at me for a little bit and you could tell she was nervous by the way she was acting, all giddy and shyt. I looked her into the eyes smiled, and went in. This is my first time making out, but it was weird. She seems like a type of person that is shy cause well she is and she is really timid.

When I started kissing her though, right away she shoved her tounge into my mouth. It was kind of a surprise because I wasnt expecting her to go tounge right away, just normal kissing. But thats all she was doing. We were in the same position the whole entire time to while I was trying to change it. Every kiss was tounge with her, she wouldnt stop using her tounge. Kind of made me mad a little because I was trying to move away from her mouth on to her neck,but the only thing she was doing was kissing me with her tounge and not moving her head at all, I mean she was so eager using it, she ran into my lips a couple of times with it.

Whos the worse kisser, me or her? Maybe I should have been a little more aggressive instead of letting her dominate it, but its kind of weird not knowing whether the person is going to go tounge or just lips, any suggestions for the next time this happens? Afterwards I looked at her and told her she was a good kisser because I wanted to make her feel good and she said she didnt think she was at all, I told her theres plenty of more time for practice so don't worry about it. Any tips for next time would be great, thanks.

Sure you can read stuff on how to be a kisser, how to kiss her like you would if she was sleeping as to not wake her up. But what if she is the over agressive one who uses all the tounge? Is that just showing that she has a really big attraction for me? If she is using the tounge should I just go with it? Im thinking about asking her to play a kissing game with me so we can both get some practice in...

Last edited:

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like my first kiss with another girl

she used her tongue right away. i expected her to be a little more conservative. haha

but she was gentle... it was like a gradual thing..

think your girl was a little too excited to heat things up... or maybe she reckoned that you'd like her to use her tongue.

most people kiss using their tongues and mouth together, its a great combination but maybe you're not used to it as its your first time or maybe she isnt doing it right. i dont know.

yeah play some silly kissing games.. or maybe let her know you like the feel of non tounging kisses too... just the soft feel of her lips against yours

and sometimes kiss her wildly with tongue. you get the picture... alternate. be unpredictable.. and your kissing wont be boring

as for her being domineering... why dont you step in and take charge? throw her down on the bed and kiss her madly... you be in control. and some days be passive like a rag doll... take turns.

i thought it was dumb when my mate told me to, but after i tried it out, it was actually pretty pleasurable and nice :D

uh, but this is if you have the right partner and you feel comfy with her.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
sounds like my first kiss with another girl

she used her tongue right away. i expected her to be a little more conservative. haha
Exactly like my first kiss! LMAO :D
(I was sitting in between of two blondes and this brunette from same school came to kiss me)
I was half jokingly like heeeeeeey why all the Frech kissing immediately?!
And that was before sosuave. :p

ANYWAYS!

WhAcKeD!, you picked yourself a virgin??'
Sounds like she's inexperienced.
By your post I get a image that you do know how to kiss a girl (at least in theory)...

Afterwards I looked at her and told her she was a good kisser because I wanted to make her feel good and she said she didnt think she was at all, I told her theres plenty of more time for practice so don't worry about it.
This was good thing to say, well done.

Do whatever you want.
One thing you should do next time is taking control. You are the man there!
Girls get wet by a dominating man who knows what he does.
(Knowing comes from practice and OBSERVATION where you look at her reactions of her body.)

Keep in mind that having fun is what you are doing there!
Never take it too seriously.

That position thing, chicks (especially those who don't have much experience) rarely start changing positions themselves. During sex they might suggest to change but that's usually all what you got untill it gets really wild!
So YOU are the one to change her head position, both of yours position etc.
Men are usually the ones who's phase the whole thing goes. Women always say the last word though.
So I suggest you act by that fact.

I totally feel you when you get almost turned off by chick kissing with tongue too much at first!
You can say at the start next time that you want to start more slowly and kiss on lips first and it makes you feel good. At that point you take control of it.
Then, only when you want to start kissing with tongue, you non-verbally suggest it by flickering your tongue between her lips etc. and slowly start tongue vs. tongue action.

Remember that that was just an exapmle and there are countless ways to proceed!
Kissing is supposed to be fun, sensual and arousing both of you two and it can be done in countless ways just like sex!

Don't think too much and quit analyzing if her certain kissing means anything and just kiss and concentrate on how good it makes you feel and relax!

Next time just take charge or it. She'll follow you.

Reaction score
This happened to me one time, except she was really sloppy with her tongue and the outside of my mouth was all wet. Needless to say it was the last time I went out with that girl

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha... these conservaive girls are pretty unpredictable, but i would expect first kisses to be simply pecks and nothing more.

just out of curiosity, how many of you guys would dump girls for bad kissing? or never see her again? i know SomethingCreative is one dude who cant take sloppy kisses!

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it kinda freaked me out when she went tounge right away cause Iw asnt expecting it. We have talked since then so Im wondering if shes embarrased by her kissing....

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhAcKeD!
Yeah it kinda freaked me out when she went tounge right away cause Iw asnt expecting it. We have talked since then so Im wondering if shes embarrased by her kissing....
Either way... tell her it was good; you liked it, and you want to see her again.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh, my first kiss. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Sh!t. :p

Eventually, I got the hang of it. Now I'm told im one the best kissers they've kissed.

But I still run into a girl who cant kiss for sh*t from time to time. :p Feels like kissing a wall. And thats pretty uncomfortable. Well, I guess its not their fault some of them are there first kisses. Wish they would be better but...

How do I know what kissing a wall feels like? Beats the hell out of me. ... >_>