Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using a vehicle to attract women?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
when you are in your teens and eary 20's, just having a car is a plus in a girls eyes.
Yea kev im with you...you don't need anything nice. Anything clean and shiny and newer than a 95 or above is good enough....

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i got a bmw and honestly i hate having it sometimes. I never mention it to anyone or brag about it or anything... but some of my friends always find a way to mention it in front of girls.

haha dirty bastards trying to get social proof off me and my ride. Oh well.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are in your late 20's the kind of car you have reflects on your character more.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a Lexus IS300 for four and half years now, and while it isn't a Dodge Viper, it is a decent car. Of course I bought it mostly for myself but of course there is always a bit of the flash factor.

Now I've never used in a "trolling for chics" fashion, but overall I'd say it makes little difference. I actually never mention my job or car or other bragging materialistic things like that, and in fact women are usually pleasantly surprised when they see my car. But I don't think anyone really makes a big deal out of it.

As any fairly advanced DJ knows, in the big scheme looks, clothes, cars and other flashy sh*t make little difference if you don't have the right attitude (aka game.) Of course you shouldn't be a bum either. ;)

Reaction score
I think the only thing having a nice ride is really good for in terms of impressing women is after you already get to know them. If you meet someone and you two hit it off, seeing that you have a nice car is just another thing you have going in your favor. That way, she likes your character and knows you are at least somewhat successful which would be an ideal situation.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good ride attracts AWs so they can brag to their friends about the ride that their man has.

So, it will get you sex. It won't get you a meaningful girl.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter what you have if you do not know how to talk to women correcly.

I mean yes it helps but that only does like 25percent of the job if that much.

They are not going to run up to you just cause you pushing a car with sprewells and tvs on each headrest, or cause you got a $10000 chain, and the best clothes on, you still got to do the approach, etc.. etc... etc...

so breaking it down it doesnt really do much other than showing them "he got money and its trynna show it off" or "he trynna show off he got money but we really know that he still lives with his mamma or in a tored up house/apartment/etc..."