Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my ex is a celebrity now, how can i get her back [merged threads]

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
"ex is a celebrity" cdy4261

ok so some of you actually had good stuff to say

i think im going to write her a letter and give it to her parents...
she's hard to catch when she's in town

i was actually thinkin bout going to one of her autograph signings..and giving her the letter saying hey.. and jot down my info in the letter...

is this a good idea?

(oh and does anyone know how to disable the box that say"you have reached the maximum number posts within a 1440 time period for this session"...or else i have to keep reposting new ones

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Never appear at an autograph signing. Did you even think that through?

Chasing her around, probably driving 30 minutes out of the way after seeking out the date of her arrival like some type of obsessed fan. Then waiting in line like all the other autograph seekers?

How you think she's gonna think of you? Leave a message with her parents or hopefully see her there. Good luck

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante is right.

What's next, you're gonna join her fan club in order to have exclusive access to her? Wrong frame!

Go to her house. Better yet, if she was too busy for you back then, why would she be less busy now?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taylor swift . i didnt even know who she was until kanye made her a celebrity.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's a "kanye"?

CaliGuyInLondon

Don Juan
Reaction score
its obviously taylor swift by the way.

but yes, frame is huge here. you need to treat her like you treated her back then. i always think its funny when guys deal with models, or stars, and don't get me wrong, its very easy to slip into it, but as an actor i've learned how to avoid it i guess.

Stars like that don't walk around thinking in their head, I'm a ****ing star...Well maybe kanye does. She walks around like a normal person.

If you come back into her life, in a confident, manly fashion, she will not think, i bet he wants my money. After all the reason you left was noble, you were defending our country. It's not like you nailed her, left then came back for her fame.

So come back in the frame. Swing by her house and say hey, i'm back, and we're going to dinner to catch up. I'll give you 5 minutes to get ready. Treat her like you'd have treated her before she was a star, because that's what she wants.

Any other questions feel free to ask. Of course this is just my two cents, but I think you'll find it will help.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALRIGHT,

if this girl is a big celebrity than you should just move on for a while

I cant believe so many posters on THIS site would encourage you to try something

she is meeting tons of cool people and is probably really busy, her old lifestyle is probably a little boring and she has a lot of forward momentum, shes meeting tons of guys and isnt getting married soon

just do your own thing and maybe in a few years you can reconnect when shes a little more jaded and you have a better game plan

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This loser needs to get a fvcking life...he was never with a celebrity hes just some pathetic afc with one itis.

Hullothere

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to be able to demonstrate higher value.. its going to be especially hard because shes a "huge celebrity in your own words. Think of how many "high value" guys are around her

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay this is an update..

so i wrote her a letter and swung by her house this afternoon.
she wasnt home- but her parents remembered who i was and greeted me in.
we talked about life and what not
anyways..i gave them the letter and told them to give it to her.
they were TOTALLY cool about it...
they were like yeah of course we can do that
all smiles..great vibes..ANNNNNDDDDD

I GOT HER NEW NUMBER...now.....i dont think i want to text her..lol, im tryin to work this out perfect...or as perfect as possible. any suggestiions...but i think im going to wait for her to get the letter..which has my contact info in it.

the letter mainly consisted of reminiscing about really fun times we had together...im tryin to get her to laugh and put me at the forefront in her mind.

should i wait till she calls or call her out of the blue ?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mere Fanatasies

It is very obvious this poster has some fantasies. This is another thread of his regarding another rich top model ( I assume) that works in a cruise ship and spends on him frivolously.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hullothere said:
you have to be able to demonstrate higher value.. its going to be especially hard because shes a "huge celebrity in your own words. Think of how many "high value" guys are around her
Word is out that Tommy Motola and Puff Daddy are already working on her.

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt plan on coming here to "brag" or make "fantasies"

look im sorry your lives are boring and you cant come to terms with yourself as to how i managed to score such a lucky catch..

im just lookin for advice on what to do

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME...THEN QUIT READING/POSTING
haha, you say its not true..but you keep reading-

Reaction score
If you really had a relationship with this girl, what is the fear in calling her? Assuming you guys ended up on good terms, she probably at least used to like you, and being the military could only raise her image of you. Also, if you left a not with her parent, they 100% told her that you stopped by or whatever so it wouldn't be completely out of the blue. Most importantly though, if she doesn't want you to be part of her life it will be perfectly obvious in the conversation, then you will know whether it is time to move on or not.