Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

friends , female friends and girls your interested in never phone you or initate-why

i don't know about your male friends, but mine have loyalty. almost like a street gang minus the crime - it doesn't matter who phones who - we all always chill on the weekends for bars, parties, and if nothings going down just chilling and smoking. As far as females - one's who crave guy's...
  2. B

All i want is a gf

wanting a girlfriend I feel you on wanting a girlfriend. Im not having any problems with finding ladies or hooking up with them - in fact they all seem to be sluts to me. Of the last three times i have hooked up - they all just want to be fvck buddies. Am i just dealing with the wrong girls, or...
  3. B

What to do when a girl asks "how big is your **ck"?

when in doubt, whip it out
  4. B

Getting Revenge (need advice)

let it go man, the more you concentrate on that type of stuff the more negative everything around you will be. stay positive. stay focused. and give thanx. i had a (fake) friend hook up with my X - i blew her off and never said ish to him about it (new girls, more cash being single, more fun)...
  5. B

Why Do Some Women Talk Like They're 12?

Having a woman act or talk like a little girl around is a good thing, and they probably want you. sounds stupid, but they all just want their daddy
  6. B

I'm an Alpha male.

flex it online bro, your getting more bad ass every second. hahahaha, i think its a good slap in the face to everyone that's scared to live their life to what they really want (guess what, if you want something - go fvckin get it - do whatever it takes - but never on your knees).
  7. B

lucky guys here who get laid

here's the deal bro, if a girl is checking you out or you are checking out a girl she will smile or something that lets you know to come over and initiate conversation - pretty much just flirting (if you know thats how it works, nearly every girl is following these rules - at least sluts at the...
  8. B

Make me SEXUAL once and for all!

okay so if you break socail norms and it works - you get what you want. If you break social norms and it doesn't work - it's not like you would have got what you want if you didn't try though right? don't be a wuss bro. If you really want something you have to go get it. The easiest way to be...
  9. B

move on to the next or try to hit it again?

see, **** that ****. I hate ****ing mind games; and thats how it always is it seems. She said we were going quicker than she was used to - didn't want to go to fast - so I was thinking that she was just saying that cuz she seemed to like it all (ASD or whatever I was thinking) - after we boned...
  10. B

move on to the next or try to hit it again?

So i started working as a security guard at a small club where i live, and the night before I started there, I also met a girl there - good convo, eye contact, flirting, she was laughing a lot, and gave me her number. So later on the next night while im working i ask her is she is going to be up...
  11. B

What The Hell Just Happened!!! Why Just Friends???

you say you kiss but nothing passionate, did you ever think of trying being passionate - not a wuss - but actually really want to be doing what your doing. Everything you describe is pointing towards things you've learned should help get you laid, but the most important thing is you enjoy each...
  12. B

What Songs gets girls in the MOOD?

listen to the Pharrell's N.E.R.D. or no one ever really dies. seriously pimp ****.
  13. B

Sticky Stiuation w/ New Girl

dude, if you were unsure of a situation or down about something or confused about something how would you want someone to treat you? try taking her to do something fun to get her mind off it (don't specifically tell her its to get her mind off it if thats what you were thinking) thats what I...
  14. B

topics females like to talk about?

i always try to talk about the enjoyable things in life - concerts that have been seen recently or are going to see in the future, money, sex, drugs, vacations, hobbies - happy stuff. if its a cold approach you have to be witty and comment on the current surroundings or someone or something in...
  15. B

Managing multiple women

game all of them at the same time, you'll be that much more confident; just try not to let them catch you in bed with one of the others - or let them all know about each other; i got up to two girls at one point and after only 3 nights i was busted, to say the least it went back down to 1 girl...
  16. B

flirting comebacks

one more thing, watch out for the broads online - you never know how old the pics they have up are - i just had conversation with a girl pick up online that i used to go to highschool with - we were on the swim team together; i ended up blowing her off but then saw her at the bar when i was with...
  17. B

flirting comebacks

message her this "you convince me you are the sex, and then ill just show you" its a chess game mane; you gotta get it in her head before you ever get it in her pants; make her qualify herself to you not the other way around.
  18. B

Attention Wh0res and LTR's w/them-> (impossible?)

i dated an attention ***** for about 3 years off and on. All the posts on here that think you can tame them or whatever - i guess it depends on the girl. The problem with attention *****s is even if you tame them, once they no longer feel bad about what it is they did or you appeared to have let...
  19. B

sex without being in a relationship

just an update, im back down to doing one girl. the ex showed up with breakfast with the new girl in the bed. oops.
  20. B

sex without being in a relationship

thats interesting to think about, but if you could explain how this applies to my situation that would be tight.