Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

topics females like to talk about?

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Guys who don't get laid talk about what the girls want to talk about. Guys who do get laid talk about what THEY want to talk about :) If you have a really strong sense of self, the chick will hang on to your every word, even though, ourside of this particular conversation with YOU, she couldn't care less about the subject being discussed. But because YOU'RE discussing it... she's in awe. Think racing, for instance. In general, chicks couldn't care less about cars. But when i talk about it, THE WAY I TALK ABOUT IT, their eyes open wide and they become almost perfectly still. I pour so much masculine passion into my words that they're enthralled. One chick told me that just feeling me accelerate really fast makes her cl1t instantly hard now.
True. A man is not a robot.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Guys, why not go out with women who have similar interests as you so that you can talk about things that are interesting to both of you? :rolleyes:
Yuh. A good part of conversation can come naturally and comfortably, when similar minds connect.

I tend to think that if one puts on too much of a performance the other will be compromised as well. The charm thing…the presentation per se….has to be relatively genuine, a charmful extension of oneself, rather than something entirely contrived for the occasion.

But then I guess it depends on what the intention or the 'goal' really is…if she is meant to be a quality pursuit, or just a simple f*ck.

O.G

Reaction score
well I am asking because I always just talk about what I want to, but that aint working, **** pisses me off, and you guys are giving me conflicting advice lol. really I couldnt care less about conversating with a woman, rather go straight to the fuc-k session, but im not cold like that, thats why I am asking. Most of the women I approach seem uninterested, I was thinking maybe because I dont know how to change that through conversation? thanks for the reponses! cant belive I am putting all this effort lol!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they like to talk about anything but you.

i don't know how many times i've watched those stupid idiot afcs on dating shows where the guy just doesn't shut up about himself.

The less she knows about you the better.

When you talk about yourself you are basically trying to qualify. As far as you are concerned you already qualify so there is no reason for you to convince her.

What you need to do is qualify her.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
they like to talk about anything but you.

i don't know how many times i've watched those stupid idiot afcs on dating shows where the guy just doesn't shut up about himself.

The less she knows about you the better.
So true!:up:

Everytime I see some guy whos keeps talking and talking with HBs about boring things about himself, I just cringe... And many times the guy thinks he's the "life of the party" because he's showing his "cool" through his words...

It can be so bad some times... :nervous:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
they like to talk about anything but you.....
Sounds like you're having conversations with the wrong women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds like you're having conversations with the wrong women.
no... I'm just making a comment about the typical americanized chick.

I don't date those pathetic sluts anymore . I only have pity for them and the men who chase them.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O.G said:
really I couldnt care less about conversating with a woman, rather go straight to the fuc-k session,
That's your problem.

You care way too much about sex man. Lemme ask, are you a virgin? There's nothing wrong with it you just seem to be placing a ton of importance on sex and not genuinely getting to know someone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
no... I'm just making a comment about the typical americanized chick....
Yep, sounds like the wrong type of woman... ;)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always try to talk about the enjoyable things in life - concerts that have been seen recently or are going to see in the future, money, sex, drugs, vacations, hobbies - happy stuff. if its a cold approach you have to be witty and comment on the current surroundings or someone or something in it - the vibe, whatever. don't get stuck on current events or **** like that; cuz it never leads to horniness just un horny discussions.