Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

move on to the next or try to hit it again?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i started working as a security guard at a small club where i live, and the night before I started there, I also met a girl there - good convo, eye contact, flirting, she was laughing a lot, and gave me her number. So later on the next night while im working i ask her is she is going to be up when i get off (2 AM, you know what that means) so she says she is downtown and just comes and chills at the club till i get off. we leave together, talk and get down till 5 AM or so but didn't fvck because we had no protection. The next night is Sunday night, we chill at her house and watch a movie, get down - she told me to stay the night over - everything seemed to be going good.

The day after that she stops by to drop off a cd (works at a music shop) and we talk briefly, basically wanting to know where we stand. I told her that I just got out of relationship and im not ready for any luvy dovey type ish and she agreed as she just got out of the relationship. She did say she still wanted to be friends so we could "have a good time" together.

A few days later I hit her up, she's busy. Couple days later, busy again. Finally I invite her to Christmas party, she say's yes but then bails cuz she didn't want to get dressed up (whatever, flake).

I had sent her a text towards the begining telling her hot i think she is, she responded that I made her blush, my response was "yeah right, i bet you get hit on all day" her response was "the difference is im interested in you"

she's pretty dope, and i really liked her ass when she was naked - but now she's "busy" (i say bull ****, if a girl wants to be around, she'll find the time, even if its late at night).

now here's the deal - give up on contact and see what happens? or does somebody have something up there sleeve worth trying on this dime.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you give up contact. Reason being is u tried to contact her and she has been flaking on you. Usually when U act like you don't care about them and don't call them, they will always call you.

From my personal experiences when a girl flakes it is best to just let it go. You have a better chance of them coming back to u.

Look on the bright side at least you tapped that asz

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll break it down for you. The answer is within your post, you just need to read between the lines.

The next night is Sunday night, we chill at her house and watch a movie, get down - she told me to stay the night over - everything seemed to be going good.
Buddy, if she is asking you to spend the night over, it's because she doesn't wanna feel like a used sl*t. This is the first sign of regret at the fact that she may have opened her legs a bit too soon.

The day after that she stops by to drop off a cd (works at a music shop) and we talk briefly, basically wanting to know where we stand.
She wants to know if you actually want something real out of this, or if you just wanted a quick lay. Again, she's trying to reassure herself that she's not a sl*t, while at the same time judging to see if you're interested in her as something other then a screw.

I told her that I just got out of relationship and im not ready for any luvy dovey type ish
See, in a girls mind, this is one huge rejection. You basically closed the door on her getting what she wanted.

and she agreed as she just got out of the relationship. She did say she still wanted to be friends so we could "have a good time" together.
She tells you what you want to hear because it helps her save face after she's been rejected.

A few days later I hit her up, she's busy. Couple days later, busy again. Finally I invite her to Christmas party, she say's yes but then bails cuz she didn't want to get dressed up (whatever, flake).
By waiting a few days after rejecting her, you solidify the idea that she is not that important to you. As a result, she returns the favor by flaking out on you and leading you on, in other words, healing her wounded ego by rejecting you.

I had sent her a text towards the begining telling her hot i think she is, she responded that I made her blush, my response was "yeah right, i bet you get hit on all day" her response was "the difference is im interested in you"
She is still into you, but she doesn't wanna be a f*ck buddy, that much is obvious.

now here's the deal - give up on contact and see what happens?
That wont do anything. In fact, in this scenario it will only hurt your chances as it will convince the girl you absolutely didnt give a sh!t and just used her.

If you wanna keep tapping that ass, just be a lil antichrist and bullsh!t your way into it.. "for what it's worth, i don't wanna misrepresent myself here, when you asked me where we were standing i wasn't sure what to think or if i was ready so soon, and while i may not be ready for it to move fast it's not like i don't see something real happening down the road...blah blah blah...i don't want you to think that all i wanted was physical, i enjoyed our talks blah blah blah blah"

once she stops thinking that you see her as a ONS sl*t, and you dangle a carrot of hope in front of her, the legs will open again. but to be honest, it may be a lil too late for that kind of damage control at this point.

peace!

Reaction score
^^^ Mindovermatter summed it up well...

Girls shouldn't be slutty if they don't want to feel like slvts! :rolleyes:

Every time you call her - now she knows what you want!

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see, **** that ****. I hate ****ing mind games; and thats how it always is it seems. She said we were going quicker than she was used to - didn't want to go to fast - so I was thinking that she was just saying that cuz she seemed to like it all (ASD or whatever I was thinking) - after we boned she gave me a high five for scoring so fast. Now the way after reading m2m's post she really meant what she was saying (since when does that happen).

Im gonna try hitting her up again i thought she was cool, i thought maybe she was just using me for a rebound or something. Maybe she was, but the shear fact i made a post about her and i haven't even signed onto this site in quite some time makes me think i might not find conversation and chilling that pleasent and with tits that nice in the near future - bar just has drunk girls (don't get me wrong).

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voting for the "withdrawl contact" option.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, nothing much u can do, she is one of those sleep and go girls, not worth relationship.