Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flirting comebacks

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,i just had a convo on messenger with a girl im interested in.

have been playing the 'scarce' on messenger angle,and has worked wonders any of you guys that try talk to a girl interest on msn everyday are just shooting your selves in the foot without knowing it,i used to do that every day,suddenly it was always me starting the convo's she seemed bored with me,i stopped getting invited out never heard from her,so what i did was avoided msn for 5 days (she comes on every day),then on the 5th day she called me up to hang out,and we did. so i avoided msn another few days,and have been talking to her for half an hour max on messenger,different times for the last few days,and has worked wonders she starts convo's 1st,flirts with me,and invited me to a party,all in less then a week.its gotten that good ive moved off that and have tried improving my game,ive got the 'value' back in me in her eyes......easier then i wouldve ever thought.

one question. we had a little bit of a word game on msn flirting,and i played into it,but whenever i flirt back she backs down and leaves me hangin (this is on yahoo messenger), then she had to go.

but just before she left on messenger,she sent me a comment on myspace saying "convince me you are the sex" ... what does she mean? anyone think of a good comeback?.......its so hard to time the 'perfect' sexual flirting.

dave,utah

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
say something like "i dont need to convince you, i know im the sex!" or "convince?... its a known fact. look in the dictionary for the word sex and you'll see a picture of me"

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
message her this "you convince me you are the sex, and then ill just show you"

its a chess game mane; you gotta get it in her head before you ever get it in her pants; make her qualify herself to you not the other way around.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing, watch out for the broads online - you never know how old the pics they have up are - i just had conversation with a girl pick up online that i used to go to highschool with - we were on the swim team together; i ended up blowing her off but then saw her at the bar when i was with some friends and lets just say she didn't have a swimmers body anymore.

so watch out online, they'll get ya.