Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Add a punchline to this joke: A feminist, WK, and a MGTOW sign up for So Suave

To save everyone urbandictionarying those phrases WK = White Knight MGTOW = Men (although singular in this instance) Going Their Own Way.
  2. K

Add a punchline to this joke: A feminist, WK, and a MGTOW sign up for So Suave

And Naughty Ninja said "Hey there's a feminist, a WK and a MGTOW" to which everyone else responded, "What in the name of Jesus Swordfighting Christ is a WK and a MGTOW. Why does everything need a goddamn acronym on this site"
  3. K

Your scorecard this year

Number: 1 Score on my satisfaction for the year: A+ Still with her :rockon:
  4. K

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

ahah as someone said about five posts in this thread "Real Talk" Yeah some guys here are so pessimistic about women that they should wish that they were gay (because their ideas about men surely can't be worse than how they perceive women. Down Low I'm interested in your perspective...
  5. K

Barney Stinson

Tell me more about this perspective. Having watched a few series of How I Met Your Mother I sometimes can't help to feel that the entire show is a satire. For example, in one episode Robin is shooting cans on the roof with a gun she owns and the general sense from the native Americans is...
  6. K

Best compliments you've been paid after sex

Fight Club, such a devilishly funny quote haha. Just read "Fight Club" the book actually, really interesting book and movie set. Reading the book after the movie made me more convinced that Tyler Durden and narrator aren't characters you'd want to emulate. I find it slightly concerning about...
  7. K

Tempted to abstain from women.

I said "you haven't provided any factual evidence that lower testosterone levels are a bad thing" I didn't comment on whether or not evidence that low testosterone is a bad thing existed only that 'you' (which in this case refers to Korrupt) didn't provide any links to research to argue that...
  8. K

guy hitting on my sister.

You did fine. I don't see how others have made the humoungous leap to the conclusion that you're into your sister. I don't see any reason why they had to make this weird. You're not weird for having a level of concern for your sister. She is your family after all. She's an adult, she didn't do...
  9. K

Tempted to abstain from women.

You have provided studies that demonstrate that men in committed relationships have lower testosterone level; however, you haven't provided any factual evidence that lower testosterone levels are a bad thing. It's therefore broscience to conclude (or imply) that being in a committed relationship...
  10. K

make my long time girlfriend into a sex freak

Guys are suggesting alcohol and aphrodiasiacs. I believe these are short term solutions for a long term problem. You guys have been going out for 5 years so you want to a fundamental shift in her attitude towards sex. Even if and this is a big if, alcohol made her more wild on one night...
  11. K

"Some Guys Make $600,000 a Year"

http://globalrichlist.com/ Your Richlist Position 103,478,261 You are the 103,478,261 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 1.72% richest people in the world! Income Entered $100,000? $600,00? $80,000? Nope. $45,000
  12. K

Went up to an HB9 tonight and..

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. If any pick up line deserves a slap this one would be up there. Certainly, a brave thing to say but not necessarily a smart one. What is the expression? Two parts bold, two parts stupid. The fact that Backseatjuan has a few bars of green...
  13. K

Official Sosuave poster roast thread?

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't implying that sex is a cosmic experience. I was trying to say that If sex is simply a physical pleasure (and nothing more) then why do guys seek to sleep with women who aren't prostitutes? I was suggesting that the reason they do so is 1. Because there...
  14. K

26yo virgin who shouldn't be and can't stop thinking about it

backseatjuan, we obviously have different opinions on this which is good because this gives GCSR a number of options to choose which suits his beliefs best. In terms of the giving and teaching I would argue that real life experience he gets with women who aren't hookers would be his teacher...
  15. K

26yo virgin who shouldn't be and can't stop thinking about it

Respect for you GCSR21 :rockon: My $0.02 on the hooker option. Sex as a physical experience isn't that insanely different from masturbating. You know how when you're young you think "Man when I'm in high school I'm going to feel so old" or "When I turn 18 or 21 I'm going to be so...
  16. K

Success! Finally got laid by an attractive woman.

I'm finding it fairly hilarious that the guys with usernames of "Greasy Pig" and "Meast", two seemingly horrendously unsexy names, are giving decent sex advice. This is a great trick that feels great and requires not a great deal of skill. While kissing put your hand behind her next firmly...
  17. K

Facebook a legalized ponzi scheme

Personally, I would never invest in Facebook. And by that I mean from today onwards. Sure, if I had a time machine and could go back to before it was massive then of course I'd jump onboard it. But Facebook today as a company trading on the stockmarket doesn't make rational sense. It...
  18. K

Official Sosuave poster roast thread?

^This is actually hilarious. May I add a couple? - Every women is a wh0re and will be a negative influence on men (try to control them, make them AFC etc) - Women are hated on for being illogical and emotional yet people who agree with point 1 see the pursuit of women as an entirely logical...
  19. K

"Rape"

Yo! I have. I've escalated every step of the way with a girl with both of us sober. Nismo-4 you are incredibly pessimistic about women. I guess I have more faith in women (and by extention humanity than you do)
  20. K

Making 3 million dollars is easier than getting an HB4

Sure, if you don't pay tax, eat, live anywhere, buy clothes, have a car or generally live on planet earth. MikeOck, if you swing a sneaky 1 Mil of that money to me I'll get you a HB4 (isn't that an oxymoron? how can she be a Hot Babe and a 4...?) to give to GPS and you get half a mill for...