Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

make my long time girlfriend into a sex freak

cubcadet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new here but i figured i'd ask you what you thought on this topic.

I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 5 years. We are buying a house this month and I was wondering how I could turn her into someone who is addicted to sex. I guess it is my fault for always going for the shy cute girls but she is shy, and I am the only person she's ever done anything sexual with. I don't want her to be my slave or some kinky freak. I just want her to need sex all the time.

She normally is shy in bed, not unwilling, and not displeased. once i figured out what i was doing she's been having squirting orgasms 97% of the time we have sex. She has never masturbated, and is almost unwilling to.

I was looking into rewarding her good behavior, performing any sexual act, and punishing bad behavior. This would happen obviously without force or gifts, just behind the scenes awards and punishment. I was also considering buying a good vibrating dildo with some sort of texture to it, and **** her with that until she orgasms multiple times and starts to love the dildo so much she uses it herself.

If anyone has any good ideas for me. or any comments on how i can reward her without her noticing or knowing she's being rewarded let me know..

Thanks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not her bro, its you. The most shy girls are the biggest closet freaks and she is probably resigned to the fact you'll never be able to bring it out in her.

Tell her what to do, be aggressive with her, finger her pvssy and pull your fingers out and shove them in her mouth and ask if she likes how she tastes, talk all kinds of dirty sh!t in her ear while you are pounding her, and most importantly learn techniques that can make her squirt whenever you want. Want to see a freak? Make her squirt early and often.

When women wont be freaky, it simply means you don't know how to turn them on enough so they want to be.

cubcadet

Reaction score
@marmel75 That may actually be the cause of this. I'm not too much of a freak in bed because she is shy. I'm allowing her personality to control me in bed. She is my first also so any other tips on how to bring the freak out of her and be a freak myself is appreciated. I am scared that i'll cross some line and scar her and i'll never get any again.

cubcadet

Reaction score
Also as a side note, she doesn't like talking about sex. in person or over texting or anything. If I start to say something that i'd like to do she says, "can we please change the subject" or tells me to stop

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just try to keep her thinking about sex, eventually she'll get used to it and take off on her own.

cubcadet

Reaction score
how do i make someone think about sex who is unwilling and nasty when i bring it up.... always plays the thats all you want from me card

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Download "2 girls teach sex" on a torrent site and watch it...it will be the best thing you've ever done, trust me

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.. If you just **** her every time she wants it, she'll begin to believe she gets it whenever she wants it. Even if you make her want it.
You have to begin to associate yourself with her only source for sexual pleasure.
She'll turn into a beast. lol.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me more like you get off on the fact of her pleasuring herself, which is something she doesn't or refuse to do. She may like sex more than you think she does, maybe she just enjoys it with you, but she wants you to be the aggressor. Have you ever tried just verbalizing what you want from her? Or the next time you are fooling around suck on her tits and then grab her hand and put it over her vag, she should know what to do by then. Just go for it, and try being adventurous yourself, go a little bit out of your comfort zone and try new things (I'm not saying you gotta put a spiked dildo in your @$$ or anything, but try some new stuff) then she might feel more comfortable putting herself out there or will want to try and top/keep up with you.

Does she perform blow jobs at all? Are they willingly, or do you have to tell her?

-Scars

cubcadet

Reaction score
I think i am going to try making her into a freak by being the freak myself. and I have tried pulling her hand down to rub herself. she's unwilling. I think i do have an idea for introduction her to anal though. It is not nice, or ethical in any way shape or form, .... but anyways. I am going to wait for her to fall asleep into a nice deep sleep and start slowly one night playing with her butt, then progress farther into penetration with my finger, then more fingers and then finally with my ****. I will accompany all of this with ****oral stimulation so her brain associates it with pleasure. Once I am into this plan a little bit I will ease my way down there with oral stimulation while she is awake until she gives in to her preconceived notions.

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up chicks is definitely not one of my strong points. But sex is, best way to get a girl hot and wild is aggression. If you dictate things it turns a lot of girls on, and if you are good at changing it from aggressive to gentle it helps escalate things even quicker.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are suggesting alcohol and aphrodiasiacs. I believe these are short term solutions for a long term problem.

You guys have been going out for 5 years so you want to a fundamental shift in her attitude towards sex.

Even if and this is a big if, alcohol made her more wild on one night. She might feel ashamed or guilty about what she did later on. Furthermore, she's going to turn into an alcoholic if you want her to be sexually wild every time you have sex.

What about having an honest and open conversation with her?

Ask her if there are things that could be improved for her sexually
And talk about what you would like.

If she knows what you want and you are happy to give her what she wants sexually, then I have no idea where to go from there.

This would indicate it's a deeper issue than something like gin will solve