Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

26yo virgin who shouldn't be and can't stop thinking about it

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan, we obviously have different opinions on this which is good because this gives GCSR a number of options to choose which suits his beliefs best.

In terms of the giving and teaching I would argue that real life experience he gets with women who aren't hookers would be his teacher as well as advice he gets online (although experience>advice).

I don't agree that 'performing' for hookers will resolve any body image issues OP might have. I would argue that being in a relationship with a girl who wants to be with him because she is attracted to him would be a more effective self-esteem and confidence builder compared to being with a girl who is paid to care about him.

OP, choice is all yours mate

I wish you the best of luck

LoveCosplayGirls88

Reaction score
GCSR21 said:
After a year of putting myself out there and cold approaching girls with not a huge amount of success I finally met a girl I clicked with. After a couple of dates, I was extremely unprepared (I went from worrying about kissing her for the first time to having her naked in my bed in 24 hours period) and screwed up pretty badly due to inexperience and didn't have sex with her.

We had another date, but she went cold after that, I sent her desperate texts since we were both moving and didn't have much time to just wait it out. Now I haven't contacted her in almost two months, and am still pining over her and replaying that night.

I've approached more girls, forced myself to be more social, traveling now and I still can't stop thinking about her.

I'm a 26 yo virgin who used to be obese and had an extreme case of social anxiety. I've had opportunities to lose my virginity before (I think), but it's kind of like I go into fight or flight mode and just run scared. I'm just really insecure about my body (loose skin/huge scars from surgery to remove loose skin) and lack of experience. I don't know if at this point I'm capable of one night stand due to these issues, not the mention I would probably turn off most girls due to the lack of confidence in making moves.

I'm a nomad and will be in her area for a bit sometime in winter, and just want to repair this. I don't think of her as the one or my dream girl, but I'm pretty much a friendless virgin who has been trying to fix that for a while and she was my first success. So it hurts somehow completely screwing it up and not knowing what you did wrong.
it seems like almost all guys, developing or getting "game", knowing how to approach and talk to women is second nature for them, common sense