Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success! Finally got laid by an attractive woman.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well almost 1 month after making a thread about how pissed off and crushed I felt after having to listen to my roommate screwing his hot gf constantly, I finally got a hot piece of ass of my own. Those nights when I had to lay awake in my bed listening to his gf moaning and panting 2-3x a night were very devistating for me. The reason it bothered me was because I was witnessing first hand one of the truths spoken on this forum about women:

1. She was hot
2. He was a muscular douchebag
3. Therefore, she wanted to and liked ****ing him

He was a decent looking guy but had huge muscles. One on one he could be pretty cool to talk to but as soon as his gf came over he turned into a douchebag. Like for example I walked into the kitchen once when they were in there and for no reason he made an assh0le remark about how he ate my food (he didn't actually eat my food, just being a prlck) and that the kitchen wasn't big enough for the two of us (displaying a confident fearless attitude, although an unnecessary comment like this likely stemmed from his own insecurity or some threatening feeling he had about me). She sat there quietly during this but screwed him just minutes after they went into his room. It just bothered me really bad how attractive women REALLY ARE attracted to assh0le douchebags like that. Like the unfairness of life just really bit me in the ass hard...he makes dlckhead remarkes toward me and yet the girl DOES get wet for him.

I remember once seeing something on the discovery channel about gorrillas. The documentary was talking about how the silverback alpha gorilla will have sex with all the female gorillas as much as he wants while the male beta gorillas are forced to just watch...a few of them even masturbate while watching.

I felt like one of those beta gorillas listening to the silverback screwing as much as he wanted.

Immediately, since I KNOW i'm not some beta loser and never have been (just suck with women), I took steps to learn what I have to do to finally start getting the women I wanted. I've had enough of having sex with fat/ugly women I met off the internet. It was time for me to go out and conquer in the real world. And that is just what I did.

Last night I took the virginity of an 18 year old HB9. This was maybe the 5th time we tried having sex. All the other times she would complain of too much pain so we were taking it slow. What was causing her pain was the hymen stretching. Two night ago we tried again and she was still complaining of extreme pain. I told her that there are only 2 options left:

1. Go to a doctor who will cut hymen for you (she said this was out of the question)

2. Using lube and gently but stern pressure, I force my penis through your hymen to tear it like people have been doing for the last 5 million years.

She reluctantly agreed to option number 2. So using ky jelly lubricant I did it and it caused her bad pain, but her hymen finally tore and she bled a little. We stopped after this.

Last night we tried again. Initially she complained of bad pain again but it went away pretty quickly and I was able to penetrate her fully for the first time! We had sex for about 15-20 minutes and it was ok for me but she said she didn't feel any pleasure whatsoever. I guess this is another phase of losing virginity and it will change for her, hopefully.

Although the sex for me was only ok (mostly because she didn't getting into it at all, no vocal expressions, not much movement), I still felt an immense ego boost because not only did I have sex with a hot virgin girl, but I got to feel the satisfaction from knowing that I took an initiative to accomplish the goal of going out into the world and bedding a hot girl and I succeeded at it. It took balls, concenctration, dedication, and a lot of hours spent reading and rereading the same material until I got it down and knew how this mating game is played. It was well worth it. I am going to continue seeing this girl and sex will only improve I imagine so I'm looking forward to that.

This is just the start for me. I plan on bedding at least 10 more hot women until I'll consider settling down with a great girl.

And just think, this most likely would not have happened if I hadn't of had that crushing experience with my roommate and his hot gf. It's one thing to read this material, but you're not serious about it until you have the motivation to actually go out in the world and apply what you learn. The silverback roommate gave me this motivation...talk about a blessing in disguise.

Thank to you all too. I look forward to reading your posts/threads and also contributing what I have to offer to these forums.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your post is 90% bragging about your c0ck

your personality in general turns women off

i see why your buddy gets ample tale and indirectly rubs it in ur face

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
your post is 90% bragging about your c0ck

your personality in general turns women off

i see why your buddy gets ample tale and indirectly rubs it in ur face
What's do you mean by all this? Where are you getting this from?

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
So what if Droz wants to brag?? Let him brag. Situations like these build you into a ****y son of a b!tch and that is a good thing. You just have to know how to control it. Good for you bro. I am happy for you. Hot Virgin chick! NICE!

I read how you want to go on to banging more hot women which is a good thing, but just tread lightly... When you take a woman's V-card they will be emotionally attatched to you for a prolonged period of time and you taking it from her is a HUGE deal for her. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, but remember she is a person and don't **** all over her. I guarentee she is going to want some sort of committment from you. Be ready for that. If you don't want it be honest with her. Dont lie or avoid her. Be a fvcking man about it and own up if you don't want her. I went through the same situation as you with a girl when I was 19. I took the weak azz route and I really crushed this girl. I still feel bad to this day. Goodluck brother!
Thanks a lot, Meast. Oddly, this girl is seemingly not at all excited or phased by losing her virginity. We tried having sex again tonight but I had to stop because she just wasn't getting into it and it was such a turn off I couldn't keep going. I texted her just a few minutes ago that we should just hang out as friends and if anything else happens it should develope at a natural pace and she seemed cool with it. This girl is sweet but she's emotionally numb or something. Guess I dodged a bullet...

On a side: This is not a bragging thread. I wrote this both as a thank you to the online community of men helping each other with this problem and as a token of inspiration for others to show them that it can be done.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
Well in that case with her being emotionally numb I would make her into a sex freak.. Honestly you have a genuine opportunity to teach her things and to also use her as a sexual practice dummy for when you meet other chicks. Sex is a lot like playing sports or being good at math... It takes practice and patience to become good. Exhaust this opportunity to make yourself better at sex... I guarantee if you keep banging her she will be a better fvck.. You just need to bring it out of her.
PLEASE tell me how to do this if you know how. What did you do when you were 19?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ This.
Foreplay is your friend. Take hours if you have to but you need to caress, lick and suck her into a frenzy where she will be begging you to fvck her.
Look up erogenous zones and memorise them. Kiss her neck gently, gently tweak and lick her nipples, run your tongue around her nipples (the areolae).
Find her cl1t and gently stroke it, then kiss your way down her body and go down on her.
I've never been with a virgin, but I'm tipping that everything you do with them early on in the fvcking days should be gentle and designed to maximise her pleasure.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I got laid by an attractive woman sounds like the woman laid you, and you were just there, available. Isn't saying I had sex with an attractive woman much more descriptive and gratifying.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding it fairly hilarious that the guys with usernames of "Greasy Pig" and "Meast", two seemingly horrendously unsexy names, are giving decent sex advice.

This is a great trick that feels great and requires not a great deal of skill. While kissing put your hand behind her next firmly yet softly and kiss from her mouth towards her ear. Nibble and kiss her neck on the way and take your time getting to the ear. When you get to the ear, breath softly into her ear and suck gently on the outer thin section of the ear and make your way down to the earlobe. Try to breath warm air into her ear while sucking on the earlobe.

Get her to do it to you as well.

Feels amazing and requires little practice or skill to feel amazing if you haven't done it before. Plus, it's easy to know what's feel good because you have ears yourself (unless your Van Gogh) and can improve what you're doing based on what your girl does to you

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick it in her butthole next time, with some KY, but not too much ; ) then write to us about it.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
I got laid by an attractive woman sounds like the woman laid you, and you were just there, available. Isn't saying I had sex with an attractive woman much more descriptive and gratifying.
Yes you're right. Thinking of it that way is definitely better...wish I could edit the title.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast and Greasypig- Thanks a lot for the tips bros. Unfortunately I have already been doing nearly all of those things. This chick is just emotionally totally unexpressive...like she has a mental block preventing her from letting loose. Last night I ate her pvssy for around 30 minutes and then when I went up to kiss her she wouldn't because my mouth smelled like her pvssy which she didn't like the smell of. Childish move on her part and kind of a turn off for me. Somehow I managed not to go limp and started ****ing her really slowly. She laid there, expressionless, and then when I told her to change to a different position she started asking me "why?". Again, totally turned me off. Then when I told her to do it again she again started questioning me and I went limp, took the condom off, and told her I'm done. We talked about it a little and she felt bad and went home.

There are other childish things that make me feel like a pedophile or something. She will not touch my **** with her hand. Anytime I take her hand and move it towards my **** she immediately pulls back. Getting her to use her mouth is out of the question at this point. During foreplay while i'm undressing her she sometimes just make it difficult for me to remove her shirt and thinks it's funny; not realizing that this completely kills the mood for me. Her mom gives her a curfew every night and she's a good girl so she doesn't ever want to break the curfew even for just a few minutes. We've been in the middle of sex or heavy foreplay and she stops, checks her phone, and starts worrying that she'll be late and again kills the mood. Seriously, good luck to any man to not go limp.

So given that the foreplay is there, can anything else be done on my part? I'm beginning to think no. I'll be moving out of this town in about a month and that's something that is bothering me and I'm sure is bothering her as well. I think the circumstances are preventing sex from being enjoyable since she may be too young to be in this kind of temporary fling relationship.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
geez haha. who would have thought that the biggest obstacle with fockin a virgin is not going limb because she is such a buzzkill. guess if you can make it there you can make it anywhere lol

edit:
it is still all new to her. and she is nervous most of the time. hard to loosen up then. she also is more of a child than a woman yet. that can and will change, dont expect that to happen tomorrow tho. maybe you can ask her more what she likes and so on. apart from foreplay use foretalk. and dont forget to do stuff aside from sex with her. anything that makes her comfortable will be helpful in the end. but dont mind about relationship and stuff, she already has made some sort of decision. debatable whether she is already there to make such a decision, but at least clearly she wanted to get rid of her virginity. and she likes you enough to trust you with that.