Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Diamondback firearms. smallest, lightest 9mm

on the market today. smaller and lighter than many 380's, but with twice as much power. It's way too light, at 11 ozs, in my book. So I thinned down the sides of the butt and added screw estucheons and lead stock panels, bringing the weight up to 17 ozs. Now it's a lot more controlable. I...
  2. M

I'm a 16 years old HS junior who wants to learn the game.

u r at LEAST 12 years too young to be getting hung up, kid.
  3. M

Triple Your Progress To Mastery

I"ve always just figured that if I got rejected, it was HER loss and took it in stride. Sometimes I've thought that I wasn't careful enough whom I approached, but I quit worrying about that, long ago.l I really am a very fine man, and if she doesn't think so, to hell with her.
  4. M

u can retire to the 3rd world in 3 years,

well, at least you are thinking along the right lines, but if shtf, people will take your food, and kill you if they have to. any surplus monies should go into combat gear and training, shtf gear and stored food, then gold coins, mostly the 1/10th oz US Eagles. cut in half with a knife, they are...
  5. M

How do you justify getting married?

yep, third world women are where it's at, especially Filipinas. Even then, however, all bets are off once she obtains her US citizenship. Still, for me, at least a 5 year 'warranty" on her beats ZERO warranty on a US woman, and you can easily get a smart, lovely, young Filipina to marry you when...
  6. M

Bailouts where for Chinese

they'd have ZERO chance of invading us, or surviving a nuke attempt on us, either. China and Russia are UTTERLY dependent upon trade with the US, and with countries with whom we have TREMENDOUS influence. So this didn't and couldn't happen, dude.
  7. M

u have to find the right place. Personal knowledge of a town helps, but knowing whom to ask and where/how to find them can substitute for personal info pretty well. Having the sort of mulitple listings for property that real estate agents and banks have is a huge help, too. you have to know the...
  8. M

ex felons can get their gun rights restored.

not by a governor's pardon or by an expungement,but by something called a 'private bill", sponsored by any US representative. it's getting one to do that for you that's tricky. know how?
  9. M

Teach me how to fight

if you have to resort to the foreaarm block, it's cause you're not much good. open hands are just to make blocking nearly painless in practice, but the cutting edge is used to block in a fight, the 'knife hand" or the "chop' as it is called. one of those, applied properly, and the limb being...
  10. M

in the US in 5 years, starting with nothing, if you know what you should do. A guy can get his 18 wheeler training as part of a contract with Sneider or one of the other trucking companies. they just pay you 30k your first year, instead of 50k, and your 4k class made them 16k. :-) Your...
  11. M

Which ones are skills worth to be acquired?

u can't pay somebody enough to always be there to defend you. It would take 5 or more guys, $50,000 a year each, and be a major embarrassment/invasion of your privacy. I can handle any bodyguard, and so can any trained man. NOBODY is skilled enouigh to let a TRAINED man draw his gun first. So a...
  12. M

Mechanics, as in cars, have to specialize or spend hundreds of hours each year in learning all the new stuff. there's too much to learn and it ought to pay like a surgeon, but it pays a bit more than over the road truck driving. No more often than I need something electrical fixed (almost...
  13. M

if yoiu need a gun at all, you're probably also going to need a lot more than just "basic" skills. cops screw up gun stuff all the time, and they need not conceal their guns, or worry about being spotted with a gun or being charged for doing what would send a civilian to prison, etc, and they...
  14. M

Teach me how to fight

there are no SERIOUS sidekicks at the ribs, no SERIOUS shuto strikes at ribs, collarbones, etc. Do that ONCE and you'd never have another matchup in UFC. No shots at larnyx, nothing much at all that would take MONTHS to heal up from getting hit with. yep, in your latter scenario, you SHOOT HIM...
  15. M

Teach me how to fight

ufc is set up to not really HURT the other guy. Untrained men can't TOUCH areal black belt. if they can, his rank was imaginal. actually, the cops probably won't do a thing about your beating, unless you have lots of objective witnesses, a video, etc. if you instigated the beating, you will get...
  16. M

Would you take another human life ?

In a hot second, even if I had to go on the run because of it. I am not letting 12 granmas decide if I am ok, or not. **** that.
  17. M

This is fvcked up, thoughts?

and do what, exactly? I just go my way, with preps made to vanish if need be. I am retired on my investments, and have quite a bit of credit and a fair amount of gold, along with survivalist type stuff. Nothing more is needed.
  18. M

Teach me how to fight

black belt rank is supposed to mean : untouchable by the untrained man. if you are NOT, then you aint black belt.
  19. M

Want to attend college / university? Read this!

use the loan money to set up a biz. and laugh all the way to the bank. 48 k is enough, if you know what to do, to set yourself up for life. u have to do a lot of work yourself, have to scrimp to save all that loan money, have to work part time, or have a website as you go thru college, but hey...
  20. M

You can't have it both ways

If he is smart enough to not waste much money on her, why not enjoy it? Just don't let her get into your pocket by much, or in a position to sue, or any such "legal" issue. Me, I'd just vanish and never give an ex a cent, but most guys aint like me.