Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you take another human life ?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under what circumstances would you take another life if any ?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self defence.. In south africa its pretty much manditory to carry a knife or pepper spray when leaving your home.

If someone pulls a knife on me, I wont hesitate to slash there throat.

If they pull a gun either run, or give them what they want.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if it was me or them...yes .....selfish I know!

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protection of my offspring/family, or if I felt like my life was in danger.

Morally, I'd be fine taking a few people out now who I just simply don't like. But I can't just do that because there are consequences.

-Scars

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would kill a person.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that the majority of murderers are bad people. A lot of people in jail for murder killed someone who did something to deserve it. Rape or molestation of a family member is a common reason.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you going to kill someone be sure to get rid of the body, bury it, or eat it. No body, no murder case. No murder case, that means there is a missing person case. Now to the question at hand, would I kill? No. I wouldn't want to look around for the rest of my life in fear of retaliation against me or my family. But could I kill? Yes. If there is nothing left to loose.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If somebody try to harm any of my family members,friend or innocent part under my protection and I have chance to take him away I would with no second tought.

The same thing if someone invade my property with no authorization or necessity, and the answer is yes, I consider my hard gained property more worthy than the life of someone who doesnt respect me and my territory.

Pity most of Europe became a weak and feminized place and laws are shaped according to emotions and morals(aka approval seeking) instead of efficiency,logic and respect.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. If my family was in danger or I was in a war situation, I think it would be fairly easily.

I've never killed anybody to date, but I have pulled a gun on a dumb teenager in my yard and was mentally prepared to shoot until I found out who it was.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i had the willpower to do it, there is a part of me that chickens out hardcore when it comes to hurting others.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Self defence.. In south africa its pretty much manditory to carry a knife or pepper spray when leaving your home.

If someone pulls a knife on me, I wont hesitate to slash there throat.

If they pull a gun either run.
And that's how you get killed in this country

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The same thing if someone invade my property with no authorization or necessity, and the answer is yes, I consider my hard gained property more worthy than the life of someone who doesnt respect me and my territory.
You see it's wrong to kill a fief. A fief (or vor) makes his living by stealing. By killing a fief you guaranteed to answer under the gangster law (voravskoi zakon). Vori v zakone would gather and decide if you live or die.

If I ever catch one I'd make him answer under his own law. I'd take the stolen property back and gain respect in the under world. Respect alone is better than a gun. Respect is like a 24 hour security system.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Self-defense...and only as a last resort...if I can run away, I will.
- Defending a loved one....again as a last resort
- If I'm drafted for a war

And I am definitely for capital punishment, and in my line of work I'd be legally allowed to be the executioner but I don't plan on applying for that job anytime soon.

I don't think I'd necessarily kill somebody who molested or killed my mother/wife/daughter/close-relative-woman because I think they should be punished under the law. Now, if the law can't, for some reason, convict this person then I'm not sure what I'd do...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
You see it's wrong to kill a fief. A fief (or vor) makes his living by stealing. By killing a fief you guaranteed to answer under the gangster law (voravskoi zakon). Vori v zakone would gather and decide if you live or die.

If I ever catch one I'd make him answer under his own law. I'd take the stolen property back and gain respect in the under world. Respect alone is better than a gun. Respect is like a 24 hour security system.
You claim you are in Russia but you live in a hollywood produced movie.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

I dont play rpg games online but I kinda liked the tv series "brigada", are those the guys who decide?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if the circumstances required that I did so.

Also, I would steal everything I wanted if I knew I wouldn't get caught.

The only thing stopping me in this world is the possibility of punishment.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a hot second, even if I had to go on the run because of it. I am not letting 12 granmas decide if I am ok, or not. **** that.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was no other option and my life depended on it. :yes: