Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Triple Your Progress To Mastery

Czech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a time in your life when you felt defeated. When you were at your lowest of lows in your love life…The sting of rejection.

I cannot explain how amazing it feels when someone sends me a comment saying how much one of my posts helped them. Teaching seduction is such a gift because I am so passionate about helping men empower their lives.

What I’m about to share with you is a super-secret method for improving your seduction skills at an exponential rate. It is the most difficult aspect of learning any skill. However, if you can remember to do this I guarantee you will double or even triple your results with women within a few months. It’s only 2 words. The concept is so simple that it’s ironic how many of us never do this.

Accept Rejection.

First, let me clarify. When you’re too nervous to ask a girl because she’s not throwing you any signs of interest, that’s not rejection. That’s *****ing out.

Rejection is when a girl gives you CLEAR LOUD INSTRUCTIONS that she is definitely not interested in you. Rejection should HURT because you let your guard down and took a chance.

When she tells you you’re just friends, that is rejection.

You should be getting COLD HARD REJECTION on a weekly basis. It is the quickest and surest way to grow because it is the only way you can test the limits of how far you can go. (Rhyme unintentional)

When you accept the fact that a girl rejected you, you can immediately examine yourself and ask, Where did I go wrong? When you really get hurt from rejection, you’ll make sure that you never make the same mistake again. Pain is a very powerful motivator to correct your mistakes.

Here’s why most of us aren’t learning from rejection:

We try to recover from it.

Every day I read a new story about a guy in the friend’s zone who wants to know what the next step is. The next step is to drop your ego and move on! Trying to recover from your mistake is your egoistic mind attempting to block the pain. If you can convince yourself that you can get her back, then the rejection never really took part in the first place.

Your mind says: “She rejected me? No way! No one rejects me!”

I’m going to tell you a quick story:

Almost 2 years ago now, I dated a really cool girl for a few months. I really liked this girl. Things were great until she dropped the bomb on me and said, “I’m no longer attracted to you.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I need my space.. you’ve been acting needy lately and always want sex.”

My Pick-up Artist ego blocked out the pain of rejection. I went on a hunting spree and picked up a LOT of girls. I wanted to show her what she was missing. It didn’t help. In fact, it only made things worse.

I started to want her back. Again, my Pick-Up Artist skills got me another date with her. But I made the exact same mistakes in the first place and she lost interest again.

That’s when the rejection really hurt. I had exhausted my efforts and knew deep down I could never have back someone I cared about.

It was really hard, but I decided to move on. I made a promise myself to become the best guy a girl could ever want.

I quit smoking. I quit drinking. I exercised more. I filled my life with lots of hobbies to keep me occupied in my spare time. 6 months later I started dating the wonderful girl I’m with now.

At the time, the break-up was the worst thing that happened to me. Now, I look back and realize it was the best thing that happened to me.

Stay humble as you progress in your seduction skills. Learning to seduce a woman is not about power or control. It’s about letting go, getting in touch with the awesome nature of a woman. Only by giving up something can you gain in return.

Last edited:

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I"ve always just figured that if I got rejected, it was HER loss and took it in stride. Sometimes I've thought that I wasn't careful enough whom I approached, but I quit worrying about that, long ago.l I really am a very fine man, and if she doesn't think so, to hell with her.