Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which ones are skills worth to be acquired?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized that I wasted most of my years in the school system learning useless notion which dont give me any edge in the world so I decided to improve myself.

Till now Im thinking about:

Social skills/body language reading
Safe/sport driving
Basic gun skills
Major foreign languages
Basic mechanical knowledge (engines etc)
Basic surviving skills (ignite a fire etc)
First aid skills

Anything else?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
1. Social skills/body language reading
7. Safe/sport driving
3. Basic gun skills
6. Major foreign languages
5. Basic mechanical knowledge (engines etc)
2. Basic surviving skills (ignite a fire etc)
4. First aid skills
Good for you for realizing education is garbage designed to breed morons.

You want money making skills. Gangster skills can bring you closer to people that can open doors for you and protect you from the bad.

PS. Killing a vor would locate you on a secluded property digging and begging ;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Who Dares Win said:
I just realized that I wasted most of my years in the school system learning useless notion which dont give me any edge in the world so I decided to improve myself.

Good thinking. I agree completely. Schools create people that are book smart, yet helpless in day to day life.

Till now Im thinking about:

Social skills/body language reading

A must for the game and business.

Safe/sport driving

Useful

Basic gun skills

Very useful

Major foreign languages

Very useful and rewarding.

Basic mechanical knowledge (engines etc)

Mechanical knowledge is good. There is the automotive type like you mentioned. There is also household mechanical stuff like appliances, heating, air conditioning, etc.

But don't forget electrical. Wiring and/or fixing electrical problems is just as important. Mechancal and electrical go hand in hand. Even if you start out with something simple like replacing a light fixture, that's fine.

Basic surviving skills (ignite a fire etc)
First aid skills

Both useful for obvious reasons

Anything else?
I can't think of anything else. You have more than enough on that list to keep you busy for years learning great stuff.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if yoiu need a gun at all, you're probably also going to need a lot more than just "basic" skills. cops screw up gun stuff all the time, and they need not conceal their guns, or worry about being spotted with a gun or being charged for doing what would send a civilian to prison, etc, and they spend 50 hours or so learning what little they know. Good trainers want $50 an hour, so how much are you willng to spend to get this skill, hmm?

yuou didnt mention hand to hand skills, but they are actually more likely to be needed than the gun stuff, by far. They take 200-400 hours to get "down", depending on your committment level, your teacher, and your level of fitness. You might, however work it out to cost you only $20 an hour. it's going to take 6-12months of serious training, tho.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechanics, as in cars, have to specialize or spend hundreds of hours each year in learning all the new stuff. there's too much to learn and it ought to pay like a surgeon, but it pays a bit more than over the road truck driving. No more often than I need something electrical fixed (almost never), I'm happy to not have to learn it. pay the guy his $100 or $200 and send him on his way, man. I'm not going to devote hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars, just to be able to not pay out a few hundred $, sheesh. I drive old mini-vans and a 450cc combo on/off road bike. if the van quits, I drive the bike to get the parts and someone to help me fix it. either that, or I drag it to the junkyard, get $150 for it and go get another $1000 mini-van. :)

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u can't pay somebody enough to always be there to defend you. It would take 5 or more guys, $50,000 a year each, and be a major embarrassment/invasion of your privacy. I can handle any bodyguard, and so can any trained man. NOBODY is skilled enouigh to let a TRAINED man draw his gun first. So a serious hitman can just shoot bodyguard first, then shoot his 'principal at his leisure, really. :) if, that is, the guy being guarded is not armed, armored and skilled in his own right. One of Sadat's bodyguards is the guy who killed him, remember? offer to pay somebody's familiy a million $ to kill you, after he catches AIDS, and see if maybe he won't go ahead and do it.