Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zodiac signs...no, seriously!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never paid attention to the Zodiac signs and always thought it was hocus pocus. However, I've recently made an observation, most women on Bumble (OLD) seem to be Sagittarius or similar signs. The typical theme is late 30s or 40s, never married, no kids (and some say they're looking for both, still). I dated a couple of women that were also Sagittarius - unbeknownst to me at the time of course. So after recently reading the compatibility matrix I was shocked how exactly the issues described were what I experienced. I read up on my own sign, then my close family members and I was thinking this can't be real but so far I have more evidence of it being true than not.

I'm a Capricorn to a fault, yep, everything good AND bad, territorial, goal oriented, belts and suspenders guy, over planning, extremely punctual, very little patience for stupid etc. I have very little compatibility with the non-earth signs, supposedly my ideal partner would be a Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn. None of which that I've dated, to my knowledge.

Anyway, just thought I'd post this since it was on my mind recently.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I can explain horoscope is that humans have believed in horoscope for so long that it has become part our subconscious. The zodiacal temperaments and compability can be quite accurate.

As a Capricorn my longest relationships were with Tauro and Virgo. Coincidence? Maybe.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that some of the similarities in personality might be explained by the time you were born: What season it was when you were at key developmental stages and such. I was born in the fall, so some of my earliest impressions would be of the leaves turning, and then the cold and snow, and more indoors activities. Even now, I tend to prefer these months.

Or maybe it matters more what season it is when you turn two, or two and a half, or whatever. Of course this would depend partly on where you live, as seasons differ in different parts of the world.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If a girl is interested, she'll pursue no matter what sign of the zodiac you are. To some women, your zodiac sign can be a deal breaker.

Just like your favorite color, sports team, choice of smartphone, and other trivial things. There is incompatibility, but if the fact you cheer for Clemson turns a woman off, you wouldn't want her ass anyway.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've always thought that some of the similarities in personality might be explained by the time you were born: What season it was when you were at key developmental stages and such. I was born in the fall, so some of my earliest impressions would be of the leaves turning, and then the cold and snow, and more indoors activities. Even now, I tend to prefer these months.

Or maybe it matters more what season it is when you turn two, or two and a half, or whatever. Of course this would depend partly on where you live, as seasons differ in different parts of the world.
Heredity vs. Environment argument there with time and possibly location added into the mix…

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is interested, she'll pursue no matter what sign of the zodiac you are. To some women, your zodiac sign can be a deal breaker.

Just like your favorite color, sports team, choice of smartphone, and other trivial things. There is incompatibility, but if the fact you cheer for Clemson turns a woman off, you wouldn't want her ass anyway.
Don't think I totally agree. Sure if two people find each other attractive signs matter little, initially. I've been with women long term that I now realized I wasn't compatible with but we made it work, though by way of compromising because we enjoyed each other's company. You see the sports teams, phones etc are easily influenced by factors such as your location, what you can afford, the media etc. However, I believe there are characteristics that you're born with that can't be changed, they're part of your personality. For example, if I'm the type who plans things in advance and my partner does things on a whim that could be an issue in a long term relationship. Again compromises can be worked out but deep down you're both giving up something vs. if both people plan things in advance or both do things on a whim then there's no need for compromises. When there are fewer compromises everything would flow naturally without thought, work etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Totally hocus pocus. Don't believe it, ur fate is always in ur hands and not because of some planets rotations.

I do get asked by women and they seem to switch gears into a more feminine mode after knowing my zodiac.

Goes to show how gullible women r when it comes to hocus pocus :rolleyes:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe it matters more what season it is when you turn two, or two and a half, or whatever.
That would make more sense. Birthdays are usually pretty happy times kids are invariably trained to look forward to.

There's probably a lot of other things unconsciously associated with birthdays like weather conditions, etc.