Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero Tolerance On Flaking

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What amount of flakes is acceptable or tolerable to you? One? Maybe two at the most?

I have a zero Tolerance policy. If it is the early stages of sleeping with a chick and she flakes, then I am done with her.. Without a doubt this will be an indication of low IL

However if it's a girl you have been smashing concistantly for months, and one time she flakes (with good reason) then ok maybe accept that.

Why deal with flakes, when you can simply move onto the next one.

If she doesn't appreciate your time & shows lack of respect, simply move onto the next one.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What amount of flakes is acceptable or tolerable to you? One? Maybe two at the most?

I have a zero Tolerance policy. If it is the early stages of sleeping with a chick and she flakes, then I am done with her.. Without a doubt this will be an indication of low IL

However if it's a girl you have been smashing concistantly for months, and one time she flakes (with good reason) then ok maybe accept that.

If she doesn't appreciate your time & shows lack of respect, simply move onto the next one.
My ex-fwb(of 8 months) and I had set up a "date" a week in advance. We maintained communication throughout the week. The day of when I'm supposed to be taking off to her place(almost an hours drive), I hit her up, and get no response. I see she opens the message two hours later, and doesn't reply. I reply an hour after that "obviously you changed your mind, or something came up, or whatever... Maybe some other time." She replies back an hour after that , "sorry I fell asleep, woke up read it then passed back out".

Yeah... okay... Message read loud and clear... I didn't reply to that text, or communicate with her since. I haven't given her the validation of looking at any of her content on snapchat. Since they can see you viewed it.. That was the first time she flaked. Her desire for me had expired, and she was making it known that she wasn't interested any longer. It is what it is...

I would have given another chance if she had not stated "woke up, read it, then passed back out". That's the message of lost desire.
If the roles were reversed, and I woke up to a message, my adrenaline would have kicked in thinking "oh ****, I've over slept!" Not just close the app, then pass back out...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-fwb(of 8 months) and I had set up a "date" a week in advance. We maintained communication throughout the week. The day of when I'm supposed to be taking off to her place(almost an hours drive), I hit her up, and get no response. I see she opens the message two hours later, and doesn't reply. I reply an hour after that "obviously you changed your mind, or something came up, or whatever... Maybe some other time." She replies back an hour after that , "sorry I fell asleep, woke up read it then passed back out".

Yeah... okay... Message read loud and clear... I didn't reply to that text, or communicate with her since. I haven't given her the validation of looking at any of her content on snapchat. Since they can see you viewed it.. That was the first time she flaked. Her desire for me had expired, and she was making it known that she wasn't interested any longer. It is what it is...
Good story... Exactly why flaking should not be tolerated. They are essentially telling you they ain't interested.. Don't entertain them with trying to make new plans, as they will often cancel again.

A highly interested girl will move heaven & earth, in order to get together with you. She wouldn't risk the chance of losing out to another girl.

I rarely even respond back to a flake these days.

I am 46 years old around 6 months ago I was banging a hot 19 year old chick.. Absolute wild in the bedroom.

Anyway on date 3 she text me with.. Is it ok to rearrange as she cannot meet due to babysitting for her sister?

This was a date arranged well ahead of time.

I simply didn't even reply back. For the past two months I am banging a 24 year old and never looked back at the 19 year old again.

If they don't appreciate your time, don't even entertain them.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say day of not a chance. If its the day or even the hour or so we are catching up and you flake, its over ive blocked you.
If you give me a heads up and its a day before. Maybe.. or maybe ill flake on you now.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say day of not a chance. If its the day or even the hour or so we are catching up and you flake, its over ive blocked you.
If you give me a heads up and its a day before. Maybe.. or maybe ill flake on you now.
Even letting you know a day ahead is low IL...

If it is early stages of dating then a flake is usually low IL... If she flakes 4-5 months down the line, then that is a different matter

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For context, my fiancee did not flake once in the first few months of dating. If she could not make it for a suggested date, she would tell me the reason and offer an alternative date for scheduling. Sometimes, she would also rearrange her plans with other friends to accomodate my schedule.

Women who are interested will make it effortless for you to see them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the flaking

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to zero effort after a flake, which probably fits for zero tolerance. Its like sure come over to my place next time.
I never travel for woman anyway. Haven't traveled once for a chick in many years. If she doesn't drive over to my place, we ain't meeting

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero tolerance until the first instance of sex. Some gray area after that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
They can flake once if they have a good reason and you can sense she is interested.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My first girlfriend worked and studied full time, but still made time to see me everyday.

There is not a single legitimate excuse for flaking

Last edited:

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was flaked upon a few times in my last relationship, but they appeared to be legitimate reasons... ie: stress of going through a divorce, fight with the Ex, etc. I never flaked on her, well, until we broke up. We were meant to go out for dinner, try the whole friends thing, but I actually cancelled on her. Not for petty immature reasons, I just realized the day I nominated for dinner, I didn't realize it was the same day as my Dad's birthday, who had passed away a little over a month previously, so yes, that was a legitimate reason for me.

Reaction score

depends on the flake

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me last night. Had plans for Saturday which were made on Monday and I had a couple nice cool bars planned to go to. Her texting me all week, "cant wait to see you again". Texted me yesterday morning "arggg I got my period this morning". I said "No big deal, we can still hang out". She said she was feeling crampy and grumpy.. OK.

So at this point ball is in her court 100% to make next plans. I will not text her again if she does not initiate. My time is valuable and you bailing on a fun night out because you had your period DAY OF is your first and last strike.

Reaction score
Texted me yesterday morning "arggg I got my period this morning". I said "No big deal, we can still hang out". She said she was feeling crampy and grumpy.. OK.
lol I would’ve rescheduled, you just gave out major boyfriend vibes. You can’t say your time is valuable then sit there and want to hang with her while she’s bleeding out of her hole.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
1 strike and done. Women would change for the better if every man did this.

If you were Lebron James or Elon Musk, she wouldn't flake. Barring a big emergency. Anything flakey is to be regarded as disinterest.

This can be loosened a little when you've banged.

Even online, if she's not giving numbers or she flakes, cut her off. She never met you but still cut her off. Attention wh0res are not cute. Excuses mean cut her off too.