Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero Tolerance On Flaking

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to tell if her reschedule is genuine. I mean sometimes the reschedule offer is vague.

In my case it was.. I could meet you sometime the week after.

Sometime? Well what if I am working that sometime, which I usually am during week

I believe a reschedule should be specific about the next date.

Example... Sorry I can't make it today blah blah blah, however would be great to meet up Friday next week..

A vague counter offer, doesn't seem worth while persuing.
Agreed, its one thing if she's like "I can't make tonight, I can do Tuesday night" right off the rip.. the whole reschedule with next week is a sign of ultra low interest. Unfortunately women are getting validation all day everyday from apps and its created this false sense of value.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was not calling her out on the flake, this could be done in a subtle way.

1. You mean your babysitting for an entire week straight!
2. Meet next week, through you was free Tuesday and Wednesday ;)
3. An entire week is a long time, let me know when baby sitting duty is over and we'll arrange something.
I don't like calling out the flake, women do not own up to their mistakes and avoid confrontation at all costs. I do like #3 here, more like "No worries, send me a message when you are free".

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the reason she flaked is because her anti-slut defence kicked in! Your suggestion to meet Sunday night so you can creep into her bed and smash her all Monday was too transparent. I think if you countered with meeting a Tuesday or Wednesday daytime meet she would have gone for it.

Your mistake was not calling her out on the flake, this could be done in a subtle way.

3. An entire week is a long time, let me know when baby sitting duty is over and we'll arrange something.
I have already smashed her... She was filthy in the bedroom.. she has no anti slvt mechanism lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the reason she flaked is because her anti-slut defence kicked in! Your suggestion to meet Sunday night so you can creep into her bed and smash her all Monday was too transparent. I think if you countered with meeting a Tuesday or Wednesday daytime meet she would have gone for it.

I have already smashed this girl, this was date or sex meet two she flaked on.

But you are actually right.. it's probably fair to call her out in a subtle fashion.

01. I thought you had Tuesday/Wednesday free.

02.Your baby sitting all week are you

Because the above don't make sense, I decided not to persue this any further

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What amount of flakes is acceptable or tolerable to you? One? Maybe two at the most?

I have a zero Tolerance policy. If it is the early stages of sleeping with a chick and she flakes, then I am done with her.. Without a doubt this will be an indication of low IL

However if it's a girl you have been smashing concistantly for months, and one time she flakes (with good reason) then ok maybe accept that.

Why deal with flakes, when you can simply move onto the next one.

If she doesn't appreciate your time & shows lack of respect, simply move onto the next one.
It's generally a waste of time to give second chances.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story... Exactly why flaking should not be tolerated. They are essentially telling you they ain't interested.. Don't entertain them with trying to make new plans, as they will often cancel again.

A highly interested girl will move heaven & earth, in order to get together with you. She wouldn't risk the chance of losing out to another girl.

I rarely even respond back to a flake these days.

I am 46 years old around 6 months ago I was banging a hot 19 year old chick.. Absolute wild in the bedroom.

Anyway on date 3 she text me with.. Is it ok to rearrange as she cannot meet due to babysitting for her sister?

This was a date arranged well ahead of time.

I simply didn't even reply back. For the past two months I am banging a 24 year old and never looked back at the 19 year old again.

If they don't appreciate your time, don't even entertain them.
For me this is a little extreme. It's not like she ghosted or flaked at the last second. She gave you forewarning and asked to see you again by rescheduling. Seems being alpha for being alphas sake.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me this is a little extreme. It's not like she ghosted or flaked at the last second. She gave you forewarning and asked to see you again by rescheduling. Seems being alpha for being alphas sake.
I get that... However a reschedule after she has flaked needs to be a little more precise than.. I could see you sometime next week..

When next week? Does that mean I have to change my work rota AGAIN for you, so you can meet me on a day that suites you again, with the possibility of another flake.

Also consider the fact, that this girl when asked by me, claimed that she was free on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... She flaked on Monday, well why not offer Tuesday or Wednesday as the reschedule day?

Why suggest a reschedule with no actual date suggested at all. Should I put my life on hold, till she decides what date she is available.

If a girl flakes on you. Her counter offer needs to be a legit one, not some vague BS future date, that may or may not happen

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 46 years old around 6 months ago I was banging a hot 19 year old chick..
Are you sure bro?

I don’t think 44 year old rich male movie stars can pull that off.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure bro?

Our perception is not reality. It's not the absolute truth.

a lot of girls out here are wild, there is no fear of punishment nor morals from religion in our society today, as there was back in 1990s.

Last edited:

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I

Also consider the fact, that this girl when asked by me, claimed that she was free on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... She flaked on Monday, well why not offer Tuesday or Wednesday as the reschedule day?

Why suggest a reschedule with no actual date suggested at all. Should I put my life on hold, till she decides what date she is available.

If a girl flakes on you. Her counter offer needs to be a legit one, not some vague BS future date, that may or may not happen
Agreed, way too vague of a reschedule. If she can't make a day propose another day immediately. Nothing angers me more than when I take a day off work or shift my schedule around THEN they flake. Ball is 100% in their court now.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge I read this^ three times for context, and I think when she wrote "I'll be able to do some point the next week if you want to," she meant the upcoming week NOT the week after next (two weeks away), just my take.

Like if I'm talking to you on a Friday and arranging a date for the following week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights for example like she did) and I say let's meet sometime "next" week, I mean the upcoming week, not the week after next.

I dunno, that's what I hate about text, it can be so ambiguous sometimes interpreted in different ways, but the way I interpreted her message, she's really into you and was trying to be accommodating. You proposed Sunday night into Monday morn but her sister needed her to babysit Monday morn but she was offering to reschedule sometime during that same week (which if you were talking say on a Friday, would be referred to as "next" week).

I wish there were a set of rules written somewhere how to properly reschedule when one has to cancel without offending or coming off like we're not interested or flaking. Like it's not enough to offer an alternative time frame, we're supposed to offer an exact day versus sometime during the week and you decide together what day works best, or it's a straight next for you guys. Zero tolerance.

Yeh I had the feeling that she might have meant the same week too, rather than the week after... However her message just wasn't clear enough.

The other problem is.. I work during the week and getting the morning off on Monday was not possible, however I manage to rotate my shift for her (remember she is 19 and I am 46) it was worth the effort lol.

She flaked.. so even if she meant the same week, it would be very unlikely for me to be able to rotate my shift again for her. So the only option would have been the week after.

But she did not prupose a date.. When I responded with.. Maybe.. I work during the week... She simply came back with.. I know that... She could have actually expanded on that and said, ok well let's aim for the weekend?

Seemed like Low IL to me to be fair.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge I read this^ three times for context, and I think when she wrote "I'll be able to do some point the next week if you want to," she meant the upcoming week NOT the week after next (two weeks away), just my take.

Like if I'm talking to you on a Friday and arranging a date for the following week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights for example like she did) and I say let's meet sometime "next" week, I mean the upcoming week, not the week after next.

I dunno, that's what I hate about text, it can be so ambiguous sometimes interpreted in different ways, but the way I interpreted her message, she's really into you and was trying to be accommodating. You proposed Sunday night into Monday morn but her sister needed her to babysit Monday morn but she was offering to reschedule sometime during that same week (which if you were talking say on a Friday, would be referred to as "next" week).

I wish there were a set of rules written somewhere how to properly reschedule when one has to cancel without offending or coming off like we're not interested or flaking. Like it's not enough to offer an alternative time frame, we're supposed to offer an exact day versus sometime during the week and you decide together what day works best, or it's a straight next for you guys. Zero tolerance.

Tough crowd, lol.

I always try to be open and flexible when I have high interest, sounds like you weren't all that into her, which is fine. Own it which I guess you did by nexting her.

Her reason sounded legit to me though and she wanted to see you sometime during that same week (if you wanted to) with an x (kiss).

Again just my take.

Yeh I had the feeling that she might have meant the same week too, rather than the week after... However her message just wasn't clear enough.

The other problem is.. I work during the week and getting the morning off on Monday was not possible, however I manage to rotate my shift for her (remember she is 19 and I am 46) it was worth the effort lol.

She flaked.. so even if she meant the same week, it would be very unlikely for me to be able to rotate my shift again for her. So the only option would have been the week after.

But she did not prupose a date.. When I responded with.. Maybe.. I work during the week... She simply came back with.. I know that... She could have actually expanded on that and said, ok well let's aim for the weekend?

Seemed like Low IL to me to be fair.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure bro?

Yeh 100% she was 19... Also I have banged many many chicks in my time. Lost count actually. Mostly woman in there 30's and 40's

No jokes.. This 19 year was fukin wild compared to the older experienced woman's.

She wanted it in every hole.. spanking, gagging, choking her, even pizzing on her.. but I kinda drew the line there haha

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't have left Tom Holland with an ambiguous answer...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't have left Tom Holland with an ambiguous answer...
Exactly man. She would have clearly stated, oh yeh I'm free Tuesday at 7pm.

Also there is a certain amount of arrogance involved, to think that the next YOU are available, I will drop everything in order to see you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, the girl is 19 years old, there's your answer, nuff said. And her saying "sometime next week," sounds like a pretty common thing to say.

Jmo, but with respect to knowing how to properly reschedule, you can't expect a 19 year old to respond and behave with the same level of savvy and sophistication as an older woman say in her to late 20s and 30s.

Her brain hasn't fully developed yet, she's a teenager! A sexually experienced teenager but nevertheless emotionally immature about certain things including proper rescheduling protocol.

@soulforge again she sounded really into you and heck if she's only a plate, and a great bang, why not cut her some slack?

Let her learn from you, isn't that part of the appeal of dating/banging these young girls, they look to you for guidance? Lol

Cut-off your nose to spite your face, and. lose out on what sounds like some pretty wild and kinky sex.
Dude I totally get you. However when you have several options, cutting slack as you put it, and wasting my own time, isn't an option.

Yeh at 19 she likely taking the pizz a little maybe unentionaly, but girls these days at 19 have many many options and they will play a guy without a problem.

You seem to have a naïve view on how chicks operate these days. They have multiple options. They better plate spinners than us.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 19 year was fukin wild compared to the older experienced woman's.

She wanted it in every hole.. spanking, gagging, choking her,
Classy. Very romantic.

It must be every 19 year old girl‘s fantasy to be *gagged* and *choked* by a 46 year old man.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classy. Very romantic.

It must be every 19 year old girl‘s fantasy to be *gagged* and *choked* by a 46 year old man.
Lol Soulforge looks good he's not an ugly guy he works out, there's no reason a 19 year old wouldn't bang him unless she is tall.

I think as she's 19 and a freak... just ride it out, put up with some flaking, you said yourself you are getting 30/40 year olds - just smash this 19 year old and enjoy as much as you can.

Really makes me wanna find a 19 year old now