Keep the stories coming.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yuppaz again.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Keep the stories coming.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yuppaz again.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When you don't feel right about yourself(being tired/fatigued), it affects the world around you. And then when you feel like that a hot woman you didn't expect falls into your lap. It happened to me last weekend. haha What a bad feeling where you don't feel like approaching, and then something kicks in.yuppaz said:Ok, so last night I went out, was feeling kinda tired & frustrated so didn't approach very much and generally didn't have an amazing time. But, for some weird reason, same as last w/e I met and was sitting with an absolute stunner, very very beautiful. easy 9. I thought that I was all good with this stuff, with my self image and just being me, but maybe it was the night, her high opinion of herself (not *****y, just knew she was haut haut haut), the fact that she didn't show any obvious interest like i'm used to but I totally bombed...TOTALLY. I was obviously trying to impress her, negging (yuck) , not leading at al/. It was laughably bad compared to my usual cool. I got her number but I doubt it amounts to much...out of sight out of mind stuffs. It was really good to find out that there is still a glitch in my little matrix, so now I have reason to work on it. Also good to know (not that this was a reminder of it) but I actually, really can have girls like this. I know how I ****ed up last night and I know exactly. what I need to do about it. My dominance and leading and self value aren't quite as THERE as I thought they were......so sh*tty thing but also really good thing to know fo sho.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.