Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppaz Field Reports of Trials and Tribulations

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the interest of really getting good at this stuff, I'm going to attempt (to start) 20 cold approaches. Will type up the majority of the conversations right after (unless it's going really well). Will first attempt to get out of my head, by doing some warm ups, then move in. Nothing canned or scripted, attempt to show dominance and screen (sticking points), will attempt to fvck every one of them so approaches need to be on girls I really think I can poke / would want to. Will finish before the end of May and will post a learning lesson on each approach along with stats to date.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game Challenge Day 1

Setting:
Friday night at Art After Dark in Honolulu. Went alone, had a date but she flaked on me again for the 1,000,000th time. I was going easy on her but f*ck it, I'm over it. Big ass next unless she basically comes to my house with food and wine ready to f*ck.

Started the night at my gym, which has a bar. Had a beer, and warmed up with some girls doing a Salsa class. Was a black chick (older) and an Asian chick. I ask them after talking a little bit why it is that girls love dancing so much and the black chick says as she walks away "it's sexy and smiles". She wasn't my type, but that was kinda cool.

Go off to Art After Dark. When I first go to get a beer, the girl serving it is none other then Buddhist girl ear biter from a while ago. We made out for a little while while she was with her boyfriend because she wanted another ciggarete from me. Anyway she wasn't as hot as I remembered, so I don't count this as I wasn't really flirting at all.

Me: (I knew who she was) "You look familiar"
Her: U sure it was me, I have a twin sister?
Me: Not with that tatoo
her: ya she doesn't have one (guaranteed she has no twin...she remembered me)
Me: I'll have a beer blah blah
her: she gets it - well tell me when you remember
Me: oh I remember (smirk) I'll tell you later
her: heyyyyy
Me: I smile and walk off
that was fun, I could text her and **** with her about it, but she wasn't as hot as I remember so I'm not gonna
Anyway that one doesn't count

Approach 1: Flashlight girl
She was smokin hot, at a table where they gave some stuff away like flashlights and tape measures. I know she isn't working there but it's a plausible reason to approach without intent:

Me: Hey Are you giving these away? My kid would love one.. I'm going to send it to him
Her: Ya I think they are, there free I think you can take one
(I pick up a flashlight and start flashing it, I tell her it's morse code, does she know what I'm saying?)
Her: Laughs.....ummm no I don't know that one
Me: Ohhhh common, it's THE MOST common morse code out there
Her: haha, no I really don't know
I banter with her a little bit tell her it was SOS, then she kinda ignores me, and I notice a ring on her finger....(fvck...some guys may keep going, not me). Her friend walks up, not pretty I'm trying to measure my arms with a tape measure and ask her to measure my guns (and be generous). She asks if I'm serious, I say yes and she does it and gives me a couple inches extra. I say thank you soo much, you've made my night and I give her one of the free flashlights as thanks. She cracks up and I tell them gbye (married and not attractive to me, but GREAT warm up and I count it even though I didn't show intent, I did dominate a bit and was carefree).

Approach 2: Gym girl
A girl I allways see in my gym is there, she's always checking me out and I can tell she is interested. So I say hey to her and finally get her name. I'm not a great flirt with her, I don't know why??? I do say some off the wall stuff and tell her she looks good checking out her body a little and stuff, but just wasn't there with her...???

Approach 3: Stair girl

Go to take a piss, it's downstairs and a girl is walking up. She seems a little tipsy, so I call her tipsy. She turns around looks at me and goes:
Tipsy: How did you know
Me: I just do (wtf?)
Tipsy: That I'm from Tennesy
Me: I can tell by the way you walk
Tipsy: You can? Really? No you can't
Me: Sure I can, you can too. Watch me walk, where am I from (I walk a bit in a strange way)
Tipsy: Ohhh Maryland
Me: no way off, further west
Tipsy: (she guesses, and has a bad idea of geography I say further west of California and she doesn't get it that I'm from Hawaii)
I eventually laugh and say, No I didn't say Tenessy I said tipsy, like you are kinda tipsy tonight. She disagrees and I call BS. I tell her to walk a straight line to prove it and she does, then she get's mad because she realizes I just got her to do a bunch of stuff and teased her and she walks away. I didn't try to get close because of....a f*cking ring...yaaaaay. Plus she wasn't really cute enough for me.

It's Sunday, so gonna go off into the world and do some approaches and finish this up a bit later tonight.

ok back at it...
Approach 4: Owning the room
This was very interesting. The galleries are open at this event and there were two paintings that were really freaky and I was commenting on them with three Chinese ladies. One was kind of cute, the others weren't. I was basically playfully disagreeing with them about the artists silly interpretation of his own work (very cool paintings btw). It was pretty funny and I had them all cracking up. Later I was looking at another painting and was disagreeing with a very fine girl, and KIND of talking about what we were looking at. As she was leaving I introduce myself, she wasn't into it. I held her hand from the shake for a while and wouldn't let go. With this one it was like I had stink breath and she just wanted to be away from me. Ouch, but I let it go very quickly. Moved onto a piece of art that makes sound and was playing with it for a while, the group I had in histerics comes by and I got them all to play it with me. Sounded really good. We pretended we were going to make another one, and it sounded templish, so I got them all to SIT DOWN on the floor with me and meditate. People started seriously packing into the room to watch, they thought it was a performance...hahaha. I had some very interested looks by girls I wasn't very interested IN, but still flirted with some of them and got them to join in as well. People are like sheep apparently, now if I can only get some of the pretty sheep to follow me home... was fun either way.

Approach 4: Birthday Girl
Had a cigarette (I know, it's dumb to smoke and here is one good reason WHY it's dumb),, and on my way back into the event there was an Asian girl with blond hair and big tits wearing a lei (in Hawaii this usually means it's their birthday or some event). I'm walking past and I smile and tell her:
Me: Happy Birthday
Her: Thank you (big grin on her face)!
I was walking past and kind of turned around and asked her from far away
Me: is it REALLY your birthday?
Her: Ya it is, can you guess how old I am?
Me: (come up very close and look at her) Do you want a realistic answer or a complimentary one?
Her: Realistic
Me: 25 (She was older, but just being nice to her on her B-Day)
Her: No, (but she smiles) try again
Me: ok, 32
Her: smiles bigger...your closer
Me: hmmmm ok, mayyybe 35
Her: I'm 38!
Me: no WAY, you look so much younger!
Now they were sitting, I was standing so to lock in a bit I sit with her, without asking
Me: ok, so how old am I
Her: (guesses kinda young)
Me: Ohh you are so sweet. I give her a hug and kiss on each cheek then go in for the lips and she turns away (haha)
Me: So you girls partying it up tonight?
Her: Oh ya we're partying for sure (big smile)
Me: (thinking, easy she's attracted and wants to have fun, I think she's hot...keep playing and good chance to bone and spooge on those pretty titties)
Her: (realizes she almost made out with some stranger) What's your name?
Me: it's yuppaz, what's yours
Her: Miss Something
Me: Miss? are you serious? You want me to call you Miss?
Her: Sais something about liking rich guys and laughs with her friend
Me: blah blah goes in for a kiss again
Her: looks suddenly serious - do you smoke?
Me: NOOOOOOO what are you talking about, maybe it's lingering in from over there
Her: you just did, I don't like it kissing a smoker is like licking an ash tray (f*ck)
Me: nah it's no big deal, you'll get over it
Her: (looks incredulous) - no really, a lot of girls don't like it
Me: oh well,give me your cell number (whips out phone)
Her: xxx-xxxx
Me: ok, I'm gonna go check the place out a bit and will catch up with you...happy birthday
Her (and friend who was right next to us the whole time) say goodbye
(note when I was sitting next to her I was actually touching her ass and stuff too...don't know why but it seemed ok with me...meh, was nice. and we talked a little about how we don't like @ss kissers, and I looked at hers and said I would bite hers, she laughed and smiled and I touched it).
Really I have the number now, but it won't go anywhere as I will constantly think of her as a gold digger and she me a stink smoker.

Approach 5: Piccaso
This wasn't me approaching, rather her approaching by asking for a light. Girl was ok looking, but only not ugly, not cute. If I had to rate her I'd give her a 4-5. She asked for a light, sat next to me and started talking about some guy f*cking that pissed her off tonight, then told me about how she had 2 other sex partners. I told her (was bored and wanted to see if it would work) we could f*ck, she said sure and I said let's get going, I'm bored. We went to my gym first so I could take a piss and this girl that I am into is there. I'm told she's married but she doesn't wear a ring, so I might have bad info. I flirt with her and Piccasso is freaking right there at the desk. I don't care so I start flirting with my girl and we actually had a decent convo, more comfort then anything. I don't do anything physical with Piccaso and we leave. I say let's go check out my place she wants to go down town. F*ck. We go downtown to some crappy club, she's talking to other people the whole time, I'm bored and clirt a little, open some girls by asking if this one chick is a lesbian, the girl I opened get furious and starts screaming at me. I shrug. She says "I'm a lesbian, can you tell by looking at me?" NOW this was fun.

**** it's late, gotta finish this tomorrow. the Birthday girl was decent, fine, fine girl and was kissing all over her grabbing her @ss, but she did NOT like smoke when I stole one from her lips.

Last edited:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of saying "sorry" I look her up and down and ask her if she's the butch kind of lesbian or the femm one? She's more incredulous and prob taken aback by me and she tells me "Your shirt is kinda faggy, but I don't judge you on that" I say (nonreactive) "Ohh I love the ****, can't get enough of it". She really doesn't know what to say, she thought I would ***** out, but I don't so she just looks away. Blah.

Approach (ish): First kiss : Was flirting with the door girl to a club next door to the one I was at, trying to negotiate an entry price when I recognize this girl holding flowers over her head and walking towards me. She calls out my name, all excited. Comes up and I give her a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.
Me: Wow, look at you, you look incredible
Her: blushes Thank you, omg you look the same
Me: no actually I look better then I ever have right now
Her: smiles HUGE (she was def attracted DEFINITELY)
Me: You know that's funny. Just earlier today I was checking my facebook and I saw you on there and was wondering what you've been up to
Her: REALLY? wow that's wild. You should add me
Me: I ignore the add thing, haven't had the best experience when doing that in the past, some good but some bad: So what HAVE you been up to
Her: Well I'm going to school for dermatology during the day and doing this at night (she was selling flowers at clubs and stuff)
Me: REALLY that's awesome, you've gotto do me (haha), look I've got black heads (I come in VERY close to her and keep getting closer.. see those, see, take a look)...btw In retrospect that's kind of a DHV even though I was pointing out flaws and being gross, because I was so ok with it and made it funny AND wasn't scared to move it to her and invade her space
Her: She starts cracking up, no you don't! You look the same as before. Did you know that you were my first kiss?
Me: I didn't know that, really?
Her: YES!
Me: Wow - I had no clue, I remember that night though, it was really great. I think I might have tried to go a little too far though (we were like 13 or something, and I thought she was pretty even then)
Her: ya maybe, but it was nice
Me: That makes me happy to know that (genuine)
Me: Hey look your married now (she has a ring)
Her: Oh THIS? No I just wear that to keep guys away (innnnnteresting...note to self, sometimes it can be bs with hired help etc.)
Her: Actually I just broke up with someone I was with for four years
Me: Really, I did the same with someone I was with for seven
Her: ya blah blah
Me: blah about relationships not "meant to be"
Me: (I could tell by the way she was talking and when she mentioned that after numerous break ups and getting back together that it was really over and NOT just another mini break as I pushed to find out that she MUST have been into me) Hey we should get together, what are you doing Sunday, I was going to go out on Kaneohe bay
Her: (looks honestly distraught) Ohhh I can't normally I would but I have this girlfriend day I always do on Sundays
Me: oh, no worries, give me your number and we'll get together very soon
Her: ok! gives me number, I text her "Hey XXXXXX, You look great!"
Big hug and another kiss on the cheek goodbye after asking if she should go into the place I was just in, I tell her no (Piccaso was in there, and I might be able to poke her that night, and didn't want this girl to see the 5 I was hanging with)

Piccaso finish:
We left, I was bored. Got in the car took her to hers, we hang out for a little bit talk story, I keep asking her if she wants to go back to my place, even play with her titties a little on the drive. She tells me "your sooo bad!" I smile. I start touching her thighs and playing with her p*ssy and fingering her, she asks am I even wet? Blah it was lame, she wouldn't f*ck, but told me she'll be good to go tomorrow. She also told me a disturbing story about how she basically stalked the guy that shunned her earlier, freaked me out a lot and at tht point I planned on not talking to her....oh yea the reason I call her Piccaso, when I was fooling around with her a little she had totally lopsided tits, and I told her "your like a Picasso". It was freaking weird. The girls that approach you can be pretty f*cked up. Better to go after the ones you want.

So learning lesson on this night for me was this: Smile, enjoy, have fun BUT remember to get into the comfort phase (aka show her I'm normal and not f*kckin crazy all the time) and just stay with it. I also feel that I showed way too much interest on a number of these approaches, some I didn't even list because they just fizzled out quickly like clam chouder girl.

Follow up:

Currently following up with first kiss and sexy birthday girl.

Also told flake that she should have just told me she wasn't interested, that I could handle it just fine but no harm no foul and not to sweat it when she sees me around. I even gave her a chance the next day to redeem herself and she didn't. Big ol next on that one.

Last edited:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight was very interesting. I went to the gym and instead of going home after like I usually do, I decided to approach. Now parts of this one will seem like it shouldn't count, but when you see the grander scheme of things you may rethink it.

At the mall in Honolulu, walking around, there are hired guns, the Jewish girls that are selling stuff. I've had bad experiences before, but just like with Picasso in my last thread I wanted to push the envelope and see what I could pull off. Besides I guess I was kinda bored and blah, so interaction was the key, I already know how to approach (I think...???). I also bought "The Lay Guide" at a book store so I was interested in trying some minor deep feelings kind of stuff.

So there were the Jewish girls selling dresses, one of them (kinda cute) starts chatting me up. She's very good at attempting to build a rapport with me. She asked my name and I gave it to her, then played around with that. We shook hands and I held it for a very long time and didn't let go, but kept looking at her and talking to her. She was trying to get me to buy a dress for mothers day, that's fine I was ok with that. She kept on complimenting me, making me feel good. After a while, I started to remember to be cool and collected, so we started talking about how confident I was (looking back it was a **** test, didn't realise it was at the time) I totally agreed, she said guys weren't usually like that, but girls were. I told her that I don't agree with that, a lot of girls (even the most beautiful girls) aren't that confident, they feel like sure they get get any guy blah blah blah which a lot of the time is true but just because they have a vagina, and they know that so it actually works against them. A lot of the time deep inside they don't have self esteem or try really hard to get attention to make them feel good. For me, I'm very very picky you need to have more then just good looks, you need to have drive and passion (it was close to that, it was freaking beautiful at the moment I swear) to get me interested. Ohh actually before this I negged her by saying that if she wore THAT dress that I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. She said "You would want to be with me regardless of what I wear" that's what led up to that discussion because I disagreed, when she retored I put my hand on her shoulder and told her "You wish". THAT really peaked her interest more then anything.

Anyway we look around, I tell her I don't like ANY of them. She told me she was going to take me somewhere. She started walking off, told one of the girls to wait and she started walking me away I told the other girl that was helping us that she was going to take me somewhere to take advantage of me, and I said I'm NOT that kind of guy. My girl said, "wait isn't that what a girl would say"? she didn't get the joke, I explained...sweety that's wy it's funny...then she was a little embarrassed. Then she told me, wait I have to call my husband, I mean my boyfriend. She looks at me, you didn't know I had a boyfriend? I say Ohh that's cool, so do I. He's got a tight little ass you can just squeeze. They loved it and cracked up some more. (think that was her idea of a joke, she called the other dress place down at the other end of the mall). We get there and my girl touches me in front of everyone else and I say "Whoa sister, hands off the merchandise", that'll be $10, she touches me again, then another of the 6 girls there watching touch me too adding up the money (wish I had said, you know I'm not just a piece of meat..but it was enough, they were all laughing etc.) My girl tells them she's trying to help me find a present for my mom for mothers day and that my mom is so beautiful, and asks that I show them a picture. I pull out my phone and open the thumbnails of my pictures. I had a few where it was me with beautiful girls (I staged them) and some where girls sent me sexy pictures of themselves and scroll until I find a picture of my mom. The say she's beautiful. I say thank you so much, so are you all, and they all smile warmly and love it. I finally find one I thought was good and say out loud, now let's go find some panties for mama (hahahahaha...pretty ****ed up, I know) I'm almost in Victoria Secret I look back over my shoulder at my girl and motion her in with my head. She follows me in slowly. When we get to the store, she says "I've never been in such a place". I tell her "ok, here is what we're going to do, we are going to pick out the sexiest panties we can find and compare them after" she laughs "ok". We start our journey, and then I tell her "if they ask, we are newlyweds and this is for our honeymoon" she says (with a conspirator y smile)"ok". So we have a clerk ask us if she can help us and I tell her that we were just married and that we want to find the sexiest panties they have. She smiles and says congratulations. I hug my girl close. She goes along with it. We look at some stuff, my girl is in awe, we really play the role, and we find a pair that we actually both liked the most out of all. I tell the clerk that they are pretty but maybe she doesn't even need to wear any panties at all. My girl blushes HARD. She tells us that we make such a cute couple, and I tell her My little princess is so special, my girl brings herself into me and hugs me this time. I walk her to the counter (this is where everyone will thing I am a chump, but I don't believe so...it was worth it just for the experience to me). We stop a little way in front of the counter and she looks at me and says that she will remember this night forever and that she can't believe how cool I am. I tell her, you know what. That was really fun for me too. Because you were such a good sport, if you agree to come out with me one of these nights I will buy you these panties (I checked first and they were only like $12, so it was minor to me and if nothing else comes of it, the memory of it and the story were worth that to me). She lights up and asks me "really?" I say yes, really. And she agrees. I buy them and give them to her. On the way out the clerk that helped us yells out "someones going to get lucky tonight!" I laugh and we keep walking out. Her girls all see us come out with a bag and my girl is blushing REALLY hard. I hold my finger up to my lips for them to see (girls, it's a secret, don't tay anything). Later we are walking back in the other direction and she dismisses her employee for a sec and get's my number, I ask her to give me hers and she doesn't. But she's very cautious to put mine in right and she writes yuppaz - My new Hubby in the phone. I get her schedule and plan on seeing her Friday night. Hopefully she wears those sexy ass panties!

Lesson from the approach (ish):
I think I have been seriously reflecting on what I've done wrong in the past and that I may have been showing too much interest too soon and basically making myself easy, thinking my good looks were enough to get me some @ss. After the approach (ish) last night I could really see that hooking was disqualifying and verbally showing that I'm not like the other guys (or well showing that I'm fun, confident and making her think that she needs to be more then just another vagina to "get" me). Also I'm seriously liking the "lay guide" and some other stuff I'm reading. I've been way too much about direct and it was pretty much just displaying "Hey I LIKE YOU because your hot, but check me out, I'm funny, I don't give a damn and live my own way". The problem with that is that there wasn't ANY mystery or challenge there to make her work, and she had to go on what I showed so far instead of giving her a chance to get to know me. My inner game (a lot of the time) seems pretty solid. I'm not distraught when she gives me crap or whatever, I just don't care. Even an out and out rejection or display of disinterest doesn't sting much. More outer game work for me, that's what I actually need.

Last edited:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really a field report, more just some quick inner musings I wanted to remember. Girl I was hanging out with from work has been on an incredibly self destructive path lately. I've been talking to her again, reluctantly. She's been trying really hard to get to see me. She lives with her mom and moms boyfriend. He's a loser, partying taking drugs at late 30's. Mom is a total alcoholic. Girl I was hanging out with and moms bf are very co-dependent. They have been hanging out for the past 3 nights in a row while the mom is away. I don't know if they're hooking up or not, but she missed work two days in a row and has thinks she will help this guy with his idea for a business (stuuuuuuuuuupid) and isn't worried about work, even though she desperately needs the money. I asked her if everything was ok, when she called and wanted to hang out last night, she seems flippant, ya it's FINE (like I'm her f*cking dad or something). I was starting to feel pretty good about getting back into the game etc. but this girl tries coming back in and I'm starting to get brought down again. A lot of this is related to working with her, I needed to be super cautious so she doesn't throw a fit and get me in any trouble. BIG reminder to anyone that reads this to seriously heed the advice about company ink....it's very true. Personal life I'm feeling kind of miserable, but listening to some good stuff from Eckard Tolle about being present in the moment and it's been helpful. Also trying to be more friendly in general with everyone and just having non-threatening conversation with women (non sexually threatening) and have been much more capable of just having normal convo, working on building comfort and think I need to do this as a part of it. Not boring convo, just normal convo.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl mentioned in last post spent the weekend sleeping off a week long drug spree. I was compassionate but at the end of the day it didn't mean **** to her. Anyway still ****ed me up, I need to really get good at PU so I don't keep at this sh*tty girl stuff how it effects me.

Going to update approaches soon, did some night game on Sat eve and some day game (at night...just not in a bar or club tonight)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good lord, I've been getting so much rejection lately...from all f*cking over the place, it's really f*cking gay. Did have some decent approaches last weekend though and had this Brazilian chick really want to f*ck at a house party I went to, then later her friends did to, she even propositioned me and I didn't realize it at the time. Next night I went to this beach party at a killer club that she hosted and flirted with one of the bikini modals, full on 9+ REALLY hot. I didn't close but was proud of myself for approaching and not letting her looks get to me at all. Other then that EVERY girl I have tried to get out has not been interested, except for f*cking war pigs.... I know my confidence is not their right now, and I'm feeling down because of it. Think I'm projecting neediness and it's likely because I am needy right now, I'm lonely as f*ck, not very happy and rejection isn't helping much....but it feels good to approach and talk story...just to not be as lonely. Joined a bunch of meetup groups, went to one last night, was pretty cool. Nice people. Another ting that's confusing is that people I see a lot, like baristas and sh*t are f*cking LOVING me....god it's so strange, I get major attraction signals from some, the hotter ones sometimes, the fugly ones are scared and don't want to be rejected so they reject first, I get numbers etc. but not much follow up on them. I think my neediness comes out in my texts and calls...??? I can't seem to transition from casual interaction to just grabbing a f*cking drink with someone.........................................????????????????????? When I was way ****ier on the outside but a false sense of confidence I did so much better, but now that I'm actually feeling more comfortable in myself I'm doing worse. Strange weird stuff.

A girl that gave me a hand job a few months ago that was all about me even acted like she barely knew me when I saw her this weekend, I was friendly and she is a freak and still acted like that......omfgwtfigo.......??????????

/venting over, kinda feel better. Going to First Friday tonight, may meet up with someone I met last night and her roomate, probably she'l flake, don't care. Going to just get into sets even if I look like a loser, I don't care, If I'm going down, it's gonna be going down in f*cking flames

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, not really a field report so much as a note to self...start screening for insanity. Cougar I f*cked a couple of times is literally insane. Nearly all girls that have approached ME have turned out to be freaking crazy. Laziness = scary @ss crazy biyotches. This ho was telling me we were meant to be together and listing off all the different colors of cars and what they mean to her. Sometimes s3x just ain't worth it. OK, fate I get it, start ****ing screening HARD. Also no rushing **** and stop seeing futility in interacting, I'm an awesome person and can have whatever the f&ck I want without the need to resort to fugo's and insane people. Anymore women that approach me are instantly categorized as highly potentially f*cking nuts. Stuck it in her butt though.....that was fun, but she knows where I live, but not the apartment number. Going NO contact.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence coming back...approaching and meeting getting smooooooothe, like silky smooth as if I am starting to feel possessed by the player gods as they shine their golden showers of love down on me (hahaha).

Ok, so I got setup with this girl, we hung out a couple times, made out and sh*t but she didn't want to meet up one on one, that blew. Then second time meeting up with her, I met this other chick, real spiritual and she wanted MY phone number and started to chase me a bit. Took her out the other night, it went pretty well, kissed etc. BUT the BIG deal here was what I was wiling to learn and did learn from her. She made friends so easily, and had so many cool experiences happen in her life because she was accepting and didn't doubt herself. I took that to heart and I've been much much happier since which is effectively boosting my game and attractiveness by leaps and bounds. Also went to this meetup group about goal setting and they were talking about how emotional blocks based on resentment will STOP your being connected to the world and others. And the way to get over this was to forgive those that wronged you and forgive yourself. For me this was a huge moment, because I had been blocked up and compensating with all this silly Alpha machismo that just isn't me. And the thing that has been stopping me from connecting to women is that I am not connected to the world spiritually, and not open to new people and perspectives. So how can we expect to connect and meet with the sex that is everything to, if we can't connect with ourselves or be open. It makes no sense at all. that has been my issue all along. Tactics are useful but the underlying theme isn't winning and validating my ego, it's connecting.

Also for some reason when I started mentally forgiving my ex, I started to feel the flow, and I started to be happy. The room was gravitating toward me, they all wanted to know my opinions, they all wanted to listen to me. A hot girl in the group kept glancing at me (later got her number...classy sexy girl...if I **** her she'll easily be the hottest girl I f*ck yet). I was open to ask their opinions on things and LISTEN to what they had to say. They LOVED me for it. I could smell the pvssy juice in the air, they were squirming at my every breath.

I'm back and I'm happy and patient to let things happen in their own time. I'm about to rock this f*cking world, and be ok with success.

Side note. Texting has always sucked for me, I get needy SOUNDING because I f*cking hate it when I don't hear back.from someone in like 3 minutes. I realized today that when you text, you need to keep it light hearted, very short and don't validate them too much. It's also best to occasionally not respond for a few hours, then later on get right back on a few then again not respond (cuz you are busy). responding asap is a horrible, horrible mistake and less words used is key, regardless of how well you think the previous interaction went. It's so easy to turn someone OFF with text.

Going to text the meeting girl in a minute. Going to give her a nickname (mentioned I would when I met her away from the group). Have to think of a funny one and have an intriguing reason for her to get back to me that is NOT obvious that I'm flirting with her. Indirect on this one, the goal is to meet up with her about image consulting.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a bummer, I had a really good and somewhat enlightening post that didn't go through. It was about what I've been noticing about wanting in general, and how attraction is a form of building wanting. Maybe I'll get back to it later.

For now I logged in to post that my fear of rejection has been really hindering me. In interactions and in follow up. I have also been noticing that I'm not good at making plans and that has hurt my social interactions tremendously. Not only with girls, but also with family and friends. I had a great connection with the girl from Wednesday night, and I may have blown it by my lack of planning or by my communication (or lack thereof). I did do a couple of approaches this past weekend and an excersize in mirroring. The approach didn't work well because I was being ****y, minus the funny (well I thought it was, but apparently she didn't ...too bad too this girl had an incredible ass...just awesome). Mirroring a girl was sitting at a table beside me facing kind of toward me, and I toward her. I thought she was cute. So I wanted to practice mirroring. She leaned back, so did I, she did something with her hair, a few seconds later I would too. She put her hand in her lap, I did something similar a bit later, then I would start leading it and she began to follow. I didn't even open the girl, but as I was leaving I was walking by and she looked directly at me. I looked at her and smiled warmly for a few seconds, then left. She was subconsciously paying attention to me. Mirroring seems interesting....will try it more later.

Now on to attachment....Attachment to the outcome of a situation, attachment to theory, attachment to perceptions of ourselves and to our definition of life. Attachment of all sorts seems to poison our minds, especially mine. I am afraid of real connections because I am attached to the idea now that it can be lost and I can be stung, or hurt. We build resistance to things that don't seem to fit into our perceptions of how the world is supposed to be. When we hit resistance because a girl doesn't call, or a girl isn't acting in the way we expect her to, or because she isn't falling madly into lust with us based on our killer game, or face or body or status we start to get resentful and start to see the problems we perceive exist in them. That they are all f*cked up because they didn't do X or say Y, or didn't act more like ABC. All of those things that give us all this newly perceived and newly created resistance eat away at us. It get's worse and worse over time the longer we go down that negative route, because our interactions and decisions get more and more biased and we in turn get more and more disillusioned.

Our attachments to specific outcomes + failure of those outcomes to materialize + the resistance and resentment we build up based on those negative experiences = our unhappiness & general frumpy asses

this negative feedback loop has got to end, it's a terrible way to think and a terrible way to live. It will create isolation and a never ending stream of unsuccessful relationships ONLY with people that are so lonely they don't have any other options at all (been there, no good, it's baaaaaaaaad)

The way to start over is to forgive, the perceived slights from others, the real slights, and yourself for going about things the wrong way in general. Once you have forgiven, it's time to let go of your expectations, and just allow things to happen as they do, with no judgment as to whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. It was just a thing that happened. You got laid in 10 minutes, ok, that was something that happened. A chick kicked you in the nuts, ok that was something that happened. You were scared to approach, did it anyway and got no reciprocation...ok that was also something that happened. You dated someone a few times, and it didn't work out? Ok that was just something that happened too. Don't label those things, they were just events. Continue to go out and attempt to simply meet another human being and express who you are the best you can, be curious about who they are and try to get to know that and if you let go of your expectations there is a real chance that it can and will go well. Let go of the ego and what this thing or that thing that happened MEAN (because oooooh everything that's ever gone on has to MEAN SOMETHING, right?....WRONG... it doesn't need to mean anything, it's just an event) to you and who you are as a person. I think that for me, my biggest problem with game is that I think I need game. And I need it because I'm not good enough as I am. Which is bull**** for me, and it's bull**** for whoever is reading this as well. Don't get me wrong, I think it's super important to improve your life and learn to connect with other human beings, I just don't think we should be connecting with other human beings by being false selves.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How strange that my last post was about forgiveness and at one point I mention nut kicking and my Friday night started out with a conversation that included nut kicking....hahahaha

I (sort of) got stood up. Was supposed to have a date with this yacht club girl. She didn't actually agree to get together one on one, but I assumed it. Showed up to the club and saw her looking pretty sh*tty and didn't even seem happy to see me....bleh I was kind of salty b@lls and text her later telling her she knew it was going to be one on one, even though she implied that she didn't and had a little text argument, ended in her apologizing for the misunderstanding. I got her mad, and that felt f*cking good for some reason (maybe I'm twisted, but I just felt like my value was low to her and needed a spike, plus it f*cked up my night).

Decided screw it and went out to a club. They wouldn't let me in with my t-shirt on so I had to borrow a club dress shirt (which actually saved me $5)

Was outside and had a ciggarette (which I'm really starting to see is where I meet most girls....wtf is up with that?) and started chatting with this milf. She was from San Fran on vacation and was just having fun out here for a week. We joked around about fighting the bouncers, and talking about wine and other hobbies etc. she is basically waiting after her cig for me to finish, and just talking away. She is obviously interested in me. We went into the club, she asked who I was with I told her just me, maybe I can hang with her. She said ya that sounds good. So we get to the table, she intros me to friends. I'm not all that talkative, having not shaken off my little bout of anger from earlier in the night and am sort of in my head. I sit next to her and we start to talk. She tells me that she has a 23 year old daughter, and I think WTF? and she shows me a picture. I tell her I have a ten year old boy. I decide to do the rings routine on her. I do it very poorly, it's kinda gay. Then just after I'm finished this guy comes up that apparently she knows and I get amogged HARD. He puts on this charming look talks to her very smoothly, and even pulls up her jeans to look at her tan and slides his finger down her leg. THIS GUY WAS pretty good, and it was cool to watch (but also kind of annoying as she was f*cking mine for the taking and now she's not). The f*ck me look she was giving me is now completely directed at him. He is smart. He tells them all (the group) let's go grab a drink and brings the whole group to the bar minus like one person. I do not follow. She asks me if I want one, and I tell her sure (got her one earlier...told her grab the next one). While she's gone a group of girls to my left ask me to take a picture of them. I do it and take some naughty ones of their tits, they see them and get all embarrassed and make me take a real one. I get them to take one of me with them and have them kiss my cheeks but they don't do it. I look at the picture and exclaim how good I look...hahaha

Sit back down with my original group. Thank the girl for the drink, she tells me AMOG bought it and to thank him (I don't, he blatantly pulled her attention at first which was disrespectful so fug em). I start chatting up girl again and she is loving it, she goes to the bathroom and her ugly friend tells me to come with her, and she pulls me to the dance floor. I dance half heartedly with her, not really enjoying it much. I tell her "so your trying to pull me away from your girl and that guy" she replies "You ask too many questions". I get bored and tell her let's go back. We go back and the guy sees me coming so pulls the girl to the dance floor. He is smart and knows that I am a danger to his potential f*ck for the evening. After that it was pretty much lost. The girl is still DTF but she follows him. At one point towards the end with that group he tells her let's dance again and I lick my finger and wipe it on her arm and tell her "your mine, I just called it. He's pulling you away because he's scared of you with me". I knew it was over but wanted her to relay that to the guy for later so he will know that I knew I had him running. Good strategy on his part to just physically separate her from me and her friends. Smart guy. Respect. More in a bit

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I get back to conversation with the group sitting next to me. One of them is a pretty cute chick that I tell a joke to. She cracks up, then tells me one (interrupting cow) and kind of screws it up. I tease her for it. I do the rings on her, did it better that time and she was somewhat mesmerized and relates totally. She shows me pictures of her barracks in Afganistan and her hot guy wall. Tells me that she had a moment with the bartender and then later he's making out with some chick, and how he ruined it (ok, so she doesn't think she's flirting w/ me). We hang out for a while and talk story, I tease her and compliment her and talk to her friends and get them to laugh.....THEN her ugly friend talks to me and brings me out of the group after I call this girl my bubbly little sister. Apparently this chick thought that meant i wasn't into the friend. So I think whatever, this chick is a body builder and I'd **** her. So I take her outside w/ me. She asks me about my girlfriend, I say I don't have one. She tells me she's married, but only "on paper" (c*nt). I tell her, hey I like your legs. I want to see them wrapped around me. And I grab her ass and squeeze it. I tell her let's you and I go to the after party. It's right over there (point in direction of my house). She wasn't down, so I think fug it, whatever no real loss because no real investment at all. Head back in, dance with hardbody but not having fun. Tell her let's go back to the table. There I bail ugly and go back to target and have fun w/ her. Get her to write a long word on my hand and push really hard with her thumbs, then tell her after thanks for the massage. She laughs and love taps me. I kind of get in my head and tell her that I don't think she's attracted to me, tell her to look me in the eyes. We do for a little bit and she mentions that she's a little uncomfortable. I tried grabbing her hand at one point, denied, tried tickling her, denied. Damn denied denied denied. I tell her I'm leaving, she gets concerned and wants to know where I'm going. I tell her out for a cig, then I'm gone. I get her email and facebook and we agree to stay in touch. I didn't think she was very into me, and even brought it up and she just told me she wasn't that comfortable yet and didn't know if she trusted me. Was helpful info to hear directly like that, because I've sensed that before. Think it's because of being too smooth or over-gaming. Anyway she added me on facecrack, sent a couple fun messages and today she tells me she's going to be in town in Sept and wants to know if I want to get together. I am waiting a bit to respond, but f*ck, I guess I did make an impression. I'll recommend a cool spot we can get together early in her trip in case we like each other so we have time to spend together later.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuppaz I noticed two things you can improve yourself. your sexual innuendos and questions..
I think you're biggest one is sexual innuendos. In almsot all of your conversations you were hilarious FRIEND material. all you would need to improve on is adding a a tablespoon of sex to the conversation, plus kino and the girls will think "what if...?"
you thought
"""Her: oh hey, I'm so glad you called because I'm really horney and want you to come over right now and shoot whip cream all over me and lick it off (not really)"""
so why the fvck did you not talk sexually? haha

i think conversation-wise i get the interviewer vibe or something. something with your questions strikes me I can't nail it on the head however..

but keep up the approaches!! you got balls and you are a man. keep that in mind

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jblitz - thanks for the feedback man. The convo you mentioned in the post was a while ago. I don't bring in sexual innuendo much right now, that's true. At this point I feel like I've been there and done that it it really hasn't been working very well. Think it has it's time and place though, and needs finess to be pulled off properly (without me looking like a horny old man to these younger girls). I do get physical with them though and am happy that at this point I'm comfortable with that. I think my vibe is just weird, like they can sense the inner struggle of me just trying to be myself or revert to my more AFC parts of who I am. My conversations have gotten better over time, and your right I was kind of going interview mode with them before.

I'll be 100% honest here. I think deep down I have some issues. I don't relate to people as quickly and easily as a lot of people do. I think my upbringing had a lot to do with it. I had an alcoholic father that was basically a narcissist and I remember a lot of my childhood was spent hiding my shame and trying to smooth things over at home. When I meet a train-wreck of a girl, she probably loves me because now it is in my nature to fix and smooth over her f*ck ups and problems because I'm captain save a ho. They stick to me like glue. Normal girls distrust me. They are turned on by all the mannerisms, my clothes my looks, my tonality but there is something they don't trust about me. Maybe I'm trying too hard, in fact I know that I am. I don't know how to NOT try to hard and just be at ease in interactions. I've failed over and over and over and over with normal (ish) girls. Even with friends I'm having to learn to game them because they don't want to hang if I'm too available, I lose so many points for responding asap or being too eager to meet up etc. I even try too hard to help them make their lives better (like trying to motivate them), but they don't really want that. It's so fvcked up because I'm actually a fvcking catch and a half. Girls always preening around me, they LOVE my voice without having ever seen me, they love my sense of humor, they love the way I move. I'm a father, a successful person in my line of work, have a good family, very much in shape and about health, spiritual and chill guy, very smart. Anyway I have a lot going for me. My social life kind of sucks because of my problems relating, but when I'm comfortable with someone and feel they are invested in me I'm a great person to be around. For some reason with all of that I feel I need to portray a different persona because "I'm not good enough" and I've been doing it for so long I don't know how to stop. I really want to be able to have good connections with people / and I think that by trying to be GOOD at that I'm doing really BAD. It's a fvcking terrible loop to be in and I have no idea how to break out of it.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz I too had an abusive father and a disfunctional family. but I take that energy and try to do good with it, or at LEAST learn the lesson there not to do this or this with my family.

I think I know the source. observe Jon's field log and you will realize it.

If you live live naturally and be playful, girls will want to be your woman!
catch up jon's interesting journal logs on them and you will see what I mean.

it also seems like you need to go over some of the DJ bible parts about No contact and seeming disinterested..

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jblitz, totally appreciate the feedback and will def check it out. I try to go the same way with the growing up in a disfunctional family. I guess it was on my mind yesterday and I was reading up on it so it kind of clicked with me what one of my issues probably is.

INteresting though, after that realization, I WAS feeling kind of sh*tty. Then my friend basically jerked me around on plans last night, like gaming me about meeting up, it was cheesy. But awesome because he tried to make me look like a whiner on the phone when I wasn't and I called him out on it. Respect for me...yay

I decided to go out alone and THANK GOD that I did. Will get right into it.

Set 1:
There was this really sweet / cute girl sitting near a venue, and I open with the EASIEST opener imaginable "Excuse me, is there an event going on here tonight?" I've used this a lot near clubs and it makes perfect sense to ask, then run into other stuff. She asks me for a light (lol she opens me back...girls are silly little gooses). I sit down with her and just chat for a while about what I was up to for the night. Find out she is a hair dresser and that she's recently divorced. She was easily an 8, very very sweet and cute and we had a cool conversation. She was Korean and has lived here for a long time, but doesn't get out too much (PERFECT UNCORRUPTED LITTLE SWEETHEART). I asked her if she wanted to see the real Black Pearl from Pirates of the Carribean (new one being filmed in Oahu, Hawaii) on Sunday. She started to get nervous, so I told her "Don't worry, I usually only date blondes". So umm I disqualified myself, then it bit me in the ass (sort of) later when we were talking and she said it's too bad you only date blondes....DOH. Anyway got her number, then her new friend shows up and she was so adorable, she was so torn between who to hand out with. I was going one way, she was going another with the friend and she kept looking to the girl, to me to the girl to me and even her feet were shuffling. It was f*cking cute as hell. SO I came up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her have fun and we will get together soon. She liked that, what a great first set!

Went to same place as last week and when I got in, I messed with the bouncer in a fun way, there was a black rope and I asked him if I needed to know the secret password, he laughed and said no, only need to show ID. I say DAMN, it would have been way more fun if I needed to know a secret word. I chat with the girl selling entry, try to haggle with her and she gives me two free passes! YAY! No cover next week!

Ok, so this was just incredible. I was in set a good chunk of the time. I met another player that did Asian Playboy style, we chatted for a bit. I tried to open this knockout 10 that looked just like that chick Kim Kardasian, with

ME:"Hey are you a Kardasian?"
KIM: "She smiles and says no"
Me: Are you sure of your parentage?
KIM: Smiles and looks at me with these unreal exotic eyes, kind of hiding.
(we actually had good eye contact before this, we were checking each other out, in a very smooth and confident way)

She then bends down and whispers to her group, and they get up and leave. Damn, I blew the opener with this one, but live and learn.

I came to realize that I was kind of the guy that the girls wanted to meet. Getting IOI's left and right and when I happened to speak with one, they would light up.

I chased a cougar and she told me she was married and had two boyfriends. I told her I'm not a big relashonship guy and like to meet cool people and if I enjoy their company maybe get sexual too. She agreed. But then I lost her later...h well. She REALLY liked the rings routine.

Toward the end of the night, I got gamed. This Japanese girl (not really my type) comes up to me and seems very sweet and asks me if I'm from Hawaii, I say yes born and raised. She asks if I want to meet her friend. Tries to point her out, I can't tell. She asks me to come over and meet her. I refuse and tell her to send her friend over.

Wholly sh*t this girl is a fvckin solid 9, gorgeous chick. I play smooth and scoot over in my chair and pat it when she comes over and asks me to dance. She sits down. And we kind of get to know each other. I'm digging her and ask her if she's a good kisser, she blushes hard and tells me that her friend is right there and says tomorrow, tomorrow (THAT'S TODAY BOYS!!!). I'm really feeling this girl and invite her and her friend and friends bf to check out the Black Pearl Sunday,, and was really nice to the girl that approached me for positive reinforcement later on (when they girl talk).

after that ALL the girls in the club are eye fvcking me blatently. Even the staff and the pro dancer chick that I opened earlier (wasn't worth getting into). But I was tired and needed a high note to leave on and that was a HIGH fvcking NOTE. Getting 9 delivery in full view of everyone. DAMN

btw interesting I keep getting asked who I'm there with and just keep telling the truth, no need to lie at all they are just trying to come up with something to say.

I also realized that I really don't need much game, that if I'm just cool with them and don't try to be something or do something that I connect well and make the girls feel special and connected, which makes me feel good. Now I don't feel like I'm beneath them in any way, last night proves that they actually feel the same way and I know I don't need to be Mr. Perfect to meet girls, just really need to go and do it. I will say that I am shorter then a lot of the guys in the club, but good looking, but what really helped last night was my confident, dominant leg squatted body language and movement. Moved like I was walking in molasses because my legs were fvcking sore from presses and leg lifts (can't squat because of shoulder injury). If you want an instant boost in attraction, do some hard core leg work... you'll thank me for it.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn! you're approaches have gotten so much more confident.

I think you are doing fantastic bro!

I would suggest CALLING all these gorgeous babes to do action-y things over the week then suggest killing the night at your place ;). You. are. so. close.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jblitz! I'll give it a shot mate!

So Friday delivery didn't work out. She seemed really excited that night....but I think I f*cked up. I was pretty touchy-feely with her and might have taken away all the mystery, or made her feel uncomfortable. I called the next day and her daughter picked up, gave me a Japanese number (she's from Tokyo) to call but I told her I'd call back in an hour and a half. I called back and left a message, no return. I text later that night (she's leaving in 8 days so not much time left to get together w/her) to get out. No response. Told her about checking out the Black Pearl from Pirates movie, so called her and left message next day, no response. I think I scared her off. I think she was prob very nervous when meeting me and instead of making her more comfortable I pushed her over the edge. I SHOULD have been a bit more mellow w/ her or setup a day two THAT night for the next night / or followed them to the other club to try and f*ck her that night. Also shouldn't have asked her if she was a good kisser (prob too much) before getting more comfort in. S'all good though, just dialing this sh*t in.

Other girl (hair dresser) called her Sat, just to leave a message and say it was nice to meet her. Then again left message on Sunday all excited about checking out the Black Pearl and inviting her. She didn't call back, but she DID text back. I responded later telling her how fun it was and just being cool w/ her. Will try to set something up later in the week.

Met a new girl while on the boat, took some pictures and stuff, and asked her to send them to me via email.

Also met a guy and an awesome big tittied English girl, we gave them a ride around the Black Pearl in the boat, then back to the Kaneohe Yacht club afterward. On the way I was talking with them a bit. I didn't know if the guy was with her or not, probably was. Was just talking story with them for a while. Gave them a ride to Waikiki. In the car I was flirting a little with her, but not too obviously. Said I liked her accent and made her repeat a few words I thought funny. Saying goodbye after dropping them I went to get the contact info from both, got it and invited them to a thing next Friday, got her number and she looks at him first (ouch...she was w/him...too bad her titties would have been soooo fun to play with and she was pretty cool).

Later got approached at my fav restaurant by a tall Canadian blond. She was leaving tomorrow though, so got her facecrack setup to stay in touch.

Later talked with a girl trying to get people into a restaurant. Estonian chick, very pretty eyes. Got her number and her schedule, will call tonight.

Met a Russian girl selling salt (I keep trying with these girls...and keep losing). Had a great rapport and was very direct (romantic, and forward but not sexually). For fun, telling her she was going to be my girlfriend and having her teach me some Russian, for you are beautiful. Told her I really loved her eyes and said we have the same nose and held up a mirror to our faces. I could tell she liked me, but she was working and her coworker was right there. I'm going to see if I can see her again to try again to get together. Really liked her vibe a lot.