“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Youtuber- Attractionzilla the real deal! Men 30's looking to date young

nicktum28

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Hey, just wondering who has watched or listened to this youtuber. Attractionzilla - Jesse is his name. His stuff seems amazing on how to be ****y and funny with women and was wondering if any men in there 30's can pull this off with younger women
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nicktum28

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
you think? his videos of how to apporach women, what to say and engage in real talk seeem to helped me a bit. For instance the women 19/20 seem to love jokes and ****y and funny humor of course being good looking is the firstt thing but i found saying the boring convos like where are you from what do you do don't help and create no sexual tension. Just personal experience, not saying to buy his program I won't but his videos on conversations topics helped
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,407
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Never heard of him. Please try his stuff out in the field and report back.
 

nicktum28

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
got it yea, I won't buy any programs either. And will do I have been approaching girls using some of the lines and the response I am getting has been much more positive will continue to report. thanks
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Generic stuff, common sense. Good for you if it helps. To me they're just a bunch of loosers trying to sell programs to desperate guys.
I have no respect for them.
Conversation topics? What for?
There are worse guys doing this who somehow are more successful. Andrew Tate, for instance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
I dont think an older guy should be using ****y funny especially when talking to younger women. ****y funny may be more suited to younger guys.

Just feel that a 30s guy being ****y funny may come across immature and weird esp if the girl is younger. When younger women are talking to older men the men have to be different to younger men.
 

nicktum28

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
andrew tate was a criminal not sure what he was to do with this. And yes i agree, you have to have good delivery voice, body language, and in general "fun" vibe to pull this off. Otherwise if you approach women at nightclubs with typical hey whats up your cute I am joe nice to meet whats your name, where you from, type game doesn't work well for me at least. No matter your looks or unless your a celebrity. It also depends on the womens vibe too, some girls aren't there too meet men so no matter what you say won't work too.
 
Top