Hey, just wondering who has watched or listened to this youtuber. Attractionzilla - Jesse is his name. His stuff seems amazing on how to be ****y and funny with women and was wondering if any men in there 30's can pull this off with younger women
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
There are worse guys doing this who somehow are more successful. Andrew Tate, for instance.Generic stuff, common sense. Good for you if it helps. To me they're just a bunch of loosers trying to sell programs to desperate guys.
I have no respect for them.
Conversation topics? What for?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hi Attractionzilla welcome aboard sir!Hey, just wondering who has watched or listened to this youtuber. Attractionzilla - Jesse is his name. His stuff seems amazing on how to be ****y and funny with women and was wondering if any men in there 30's can pull this off with younger women