Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YouTube PUA/Online dating channel PlayingWithFire said guys that turn down single mums are ret***s

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
He said he can’t understand why so many guys in the PUA/online dating communities are so against dating single mums.
He said there’s lots of hot I single mums out there on dating apps you could be dating/banging but guys instantly dismiss them because they are a mum.

He said it’s crazy how a guy would be happy to right swipe and date/bang a fat ugly chick over a hot single mum.

I thought I would bring the topic up as in the past I have noticed lots of topics on SoSuave about avoiding single mums like the plague.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said he can’t understand why so many guys in the PUA/online dating communities are so against dating single mums.
He said there’s lots of hot I single mums out there on dating apps you could be dating/banging but guys instantly dismiss them because they are a mum.

He said it’s crazy how a guy would be happy to right swipe and date/bang a fat ugly chick over a hot single mum.

I thought I would bring the topic up as in the past I have noticed lots of topics on SoSuave about avoiding single mums like the plague.
for sex Is stupid to avoid a good looking woman only because she is a mom .

for a relationship I agree that is a bad move , unless you already have children of your own and you like her a lot and she brings value to your life

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer not to cuck myself, but I don't concern myself with the sexual preferences of other men.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
single moms are great because they're usually not messing with anyone.. hence being single.. their top priorities are usually their kids and work and "me time". you can develop a great sexual relationship with them

HOWEVER, at some point or another, you will be burdened by the fact that she has kids and then you feel obligated to do things for them. thats why dudes dont want that extra baggage.. i mean once u get to know her kids, theres gotta be some weird guilt there unless u do end up being involved in their lives somehow. which to me sounds friggin weird

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single moms are great because they're usually not messing with anyone.. hence being single.. their top priorities are usually their kids and work and "me time". you can develop a great sexual relationship with them

HOWEVER, at some point or another, you will be burdened by the fact that she has kids and then you feel obligated to do things for them. thats why dudes dont want that extra baggage.. i mean once u get to know her kids, theres gotta be some weird guilt there unless u do end up being involved in their lives somehow. which to me sounds friggin weird
If you keep it only sexual it will not be the case with getting into the lives of the kids .

relationship type verdict : only sex

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the feedback guys! I’m thinking of giving Tinder/Bumble a try with it being harder to meet girls in real life due to Covid-19.

If I see a cute single mum I’ll give her a right swipe and not immediately dismiss her.

I’ll be clear and honest with any single mums I match with though that I’m not looking for anything serious.

I’ll just aim for a relationship with a girl with no kids if we hit it off amazingly.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her kid is grown maybe, but I don't got time for some woman who puts the needs of her children secondary to her own... Kid needs a father figure, period.

Also, getting really tired of single parents preaching about how hard parenting is, like if you can't put your own needs and feelings secondary or have a kid with somebody who can't, why would you be anymore qualified than a glorified babysitter.

Not ready to have a kid? Don't have Sex. Use a condom. Get an abortion... Stay together for the good of the kid.

Have no bad feelings for those who make bad choices and sure, there are certain circumstances such as rape where the woman doesn't have a choice, but that is few and far between.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone that has actually dated a single mum will understand the problem. Or problems, because there are many:

- Single mums tend to have money problems and will lean on you for support
- You'll end up having to babysit another man's children
- The ex is still in her life because of the children and you may have to deal with him
- Either she chose a bad guy, which means she has bad judgement
- Or she left a good guy, which means she had bad judgement
- Her bad judgement will cause her to do other things that create drama in your life
- If you stay long term, you'll have to raise another man's kids but you will never have any rights as the father

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll be clear and honest with any single mums I match with though that I’m not looking for anything serious.
you never confirm your intentions.

Louis XIV (King of France): “I shall see.”

single moms are great because they're usually not messing with anyone.
They have eco systems in their phone, like literally 27 planets.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I am with him. I don't get it either. Apparently they need a woman who can show up at the drop of a hat and can't fathom not being the highest priority.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol :rofl::lol::cool:

Sigh... Yet another feminist simp posting incorrect information of YouTube and want to save a h o e..

Well Never date single mother and pretty well explain here:

Because that idiot doesn't understand family law and that there is nothing to be gained from dating a single mom for us guys.
Only financial loss, sorrow and you will be the last person of her attention because her children will always come first and on top of that; you be the cuckold simp of a fool too.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mid 40's to 50's I had three Mommy relationships. 1# Daughter was the Devil incarnate. 2# Snotty little
Bratty butthead kids. #3 Mom was obsessed with being her daughters friend and was owned.. Sigh..

My other dumb move was a "Horsechick" girlfriend. Her life revolved around her horses. It ended with
Asking for help with horse food.. paying for everything wasn't enough!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mid 40's to 50's I had three Mommy relationships. 1# Daughter was the Devil incarnate. 2# Snotty little
Bratty butthead kids. #3 Mom was obsessed with being her daughters friend and was owned.. Sigh..
Standard, out of around 20 single moms i know, 1 has respectful, healthy kids..

Most of them let their kids completely rule the rust, with a Julius Caesar "THUMB DECIDER".

Then they radicalise the daughter to be a misandrist witch, or they morph the son into the total opposite of who they let claim there ovaries