Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're so good in bed, I don't even like using my toys anymore!"

Reaction score
This is just an example of what women I've dated have told me after a few rounds of bedroom action, without me asking or searching for validation. I do a pretty good job of learning my partners' bodies when we're dating, to the point where I can give them a mind-blowing experience each and every time.

I say this not to brag (well, maybe a little, lol), but because this is something ANY guy can do if he knows what moves really turn women on in the bedroom. And it's not just about arousing the parts on a woman we all love going to. Check out this video, where I talk about 4 moves you can make that help build up her arousal towards an exciting climax!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've heard the line about the toys before. Not with every woman I've slept with over the years, but with a few. I had one chick I dated where I could give her 10+ O's in a span of a few hours of sex. The girl I am seeing now hinted about this. I found one of her toys in her bedroom behind a cabinet when I was looking for a power outlet. I handed it to her and said "You looking for this". She said "Not lately!"

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No...making a woman squirt who has never done so before and who thinks they aren't able to is king.

You will be a sexual god in her eyes from that point forward.

This is the last frontier.

Skene's glands are misunderstood and many people-both genders- think female ejaculate contains urine.

Men and women alike are shocked by the magic of a female being capable of this.

This remains the last untalked about subject with knowledge of sex.

It was in a book on sex or there was some clinical peer reviewed medical study that measured the "ingredients" in female ejaculate from women with empty bladders and no trace of urine was found.

Not sure why the stigma and fear exists on this subject.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says "Cvm for me baby" or "Can you cvm for me?" I know then she's not feeling it, or she just wants to get it over. I can tell when women are being genuine. It's usually after over an hour of fvcking. I can keep it going That long. It may get boring at times, but it will only be a lapse, which will get picked back up into passion in due time. They follow me into the bathroom, put their arms around me, lean on me, fan themselves (from the heat, the sweat), being worn out but happy with all these endorphins going off still lingering. My voice changes (deeper), hers changes and she wants to "talk." I can tell when a woman is being fake or not during sex. After sex of course I respect them less and quite frankly don't want to be around them anymore, and this is when they usually wanna open up and talk, talk, talk and look at me endearingly with maybe a hand on my chest while she props herself up with her other hand on the pillow. The problem is that while she's so bright-eyed and energized from my fvcking for a Long time, I'm simply not wanting to say much. If she draped her hair over me again then I'd fvck her again in a few minutes.