Life-Trainee
Master Don Juan
A girl whom I'm working on a class project with occasionally throws in observation "Oh, you're so easygoing!". You probably see why I would be worried. I don't think I've been acting submissive but getting such reaction from her must indicate that I'm doing something wrong. She made these comments in the context of myself making choices for our project's insignificant details. These were just little things that didn't matter to me because they had very little significance (i.e. Wording of the speech for our presentation and presentation design). Nonetheless, I'm a bit surprised she'd make this comments over something so insignificant. Do you think she might be testing me to see whether I am really "easygoing" pvssy? I'm worried about this because I'm definately casting some image or behavior that might classify me as a nice guy. And once people establish that image, it can be hard to brush it off. In the past couple of months women have called me "nice" and "sweet" without much justification. I'm not sacrificing my interests in favor of these women. I must have attributes that portray me as a nice guy on the surface if I'm getting such reaction.