"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

You're not in love, your **** is happy.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Women are stupid organisms made for child bearing, and that is it. They are walking ***-dumpsters, if you think anything different, you're an AFC.

Women have faces that will be what your kids look like. Big tits show their capabilities for breast feeding. THeir asses are advertisements on how good it will feel to mount them.

They like being dominated and man handled. They are inferior and are naturally submissive. If you are submissive, you're not natural, and thus not attractive to them. Be a man, they're only good for the *****.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, im sensing a little bitterness....heres my question....if girls are soo stupid, then why are there so many guys (me included) that are on this board that have one time or another gotten messed up from one of them??
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Either you've had an EXTREMELY bad experience with women, or, you just forgot to take your chill pills and a dose of reality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
WOW! I don't know what her name is, but she's not worth all this rage. Maybe if you took a break from dating for a while, let yourself get over this nasty reaction.

Peace.
 
Top