You're not in love, your **** is happy.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are stupid organisms made for child bearing, and that is it. They are walking ***-dumpsters, if you think anything different, you're an AFC.

Women have faces that will be what your kids look like. Big tits show their capabilities for breast feeding. THeir asses are advertisements on how good it will feel to mount them.

They like being dominated and man handled. They are inferior and are naturally submissive. If you are submissive, you're not natural, and thus not attractive to them. Be a man, they're only good for the *****.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, im sensing a little bitterness....heres my question....if girls are soo stupid, then why are there so many guys (me included) that are on this board that have one time or another gotten messed up from one of them??

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you've had an EXTREMELY bad experience with women, or, you just forgot to take your chill pills and a dose of reality.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! I don't know what her name is, but she's not worth all this rage. Maybe if you took a break from dating for a while, let yourself get over this nasty reaction.

Peace.