Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're hard to train, but I'll get you there

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...started seeing Jan, she jokingly said that I'm too much of a rebel and that I'm hard to train.

Ummm...that's a new one.

What's up with this? I didn't respond back. Just smiled.
Cuz you can't control me.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her, ‘looks like I’ll have to train you then. I’ll be home at 7. Bring a bottle of wine ;)

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a **** test.

Her: you’re hard to train

You: I’m a hot stud stallion, I can’t be tamed. Blow some raspberries and neigh

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic sh1t test. Sounds like she might be high maintenance and will probably give you a lot of fetch quests. Dated a chick like this once, princess syndrome. She was sitting down once and asked me to bring her drink to her. It was closer to her than it was to me. "What, are your arms painted on?"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahaha I hear a headache coming in few weeks, the fact that she feels free to verbalize such tought makes it clear how concerned about pissing you off she is.

Can you imagine sean connery's wife talking to him like that?

It all starts as a joke, I was also joking when I said to one of my fvck buddies that I hit on her just when I'm horny and I hoped she wouldnt understand, she also smiled back.

While we pay attention to behaviours and not words, I suggest to pay attention to words too when it comes of potential problems.

The fact that you are here asking about it, means that your gut gave you a thrill.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are fvcking her, push her head down into the bed and then shove it in her @ss and when she screams and tries to run away tell her "Wow...you are hard to train...but dont worry I'll get you there..."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic sh1t test. Sounds like she might be high maintenance and will probably give you a lot of fetch quests. Dated a chick like this once, princess syndrome. She was sitting down once and asked me to bring her drink to her. It was closer to her than it was to me. "What, are your arms painted on?"
Those are for control. It doesn't take long either. A lot of times they don't look at it that way they just want you to do it.