"you're cute"

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I heard when I was playing around in bed last night. I know I have a habit of being childish and playful with the girls I'm with, but that annoyed me. I think she said it in passing because she kept on touching and stroking and kissing me and then before she left she said she had a lot of fun, but should I change my flirting around to be manlier and with more sexual innuendo? She said it after a joke I made after eating her out.

Third date is coming up next weekend, and though the actual dates themselves have been awesome, the sex after has been meh both times, so much so that I'm reconsidering even calling her for another time. She tries and I try, but it hasn't clicked yet, and I've realized that despite how much I've learned about being a mini-DJ here, I start losing that cool in the bedroom. Last night she said she didn't want to have sex after we had reached third base and were grinding, and I couldn't break through her LMR. Despite having sex the first time. Is this situation starting to slide away? Seems that way to me.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same thing happen to me. I'd be trying some slow and sensual seduction just to have it backfire in the end. I guess you just got to have the confidence and alphaness to escalate. If you're really Alpha I don't think the girl will get that vibe at all.

Secondly when you got a girl you might go from: "looking for pvssy" to "trying to keep the pvssy". She will be looking to see if you change your strategy and turn super-nice after you've fvcked.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Secondly when you got a girl you might go from: "looking for pvssy" to "trying to keep the pvssy". She will be looking to see if you change your strategy and turn super-nice after you've fvcked.
Are you saying this is what I need to do to keep things going, or just the pattern most guys fall into? I'm finding myself starting to head down that path, and I'd rather remain uninvested and able to bail if needed.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no. I don't have much experience with LTR's, but you're not supposed to turn extra nice after fvcking in order to keep the pvssy. Avoid heading in that direction.

I suppose that's the pattern most guys fall into. Either way, a girl will see it as a weakness. So just remain aloof, keep your standards high and maybe apply the 16 commandments of poon in my signature.

Edit: Yeah and when I say being alpha I don't mean being dominant, possessive or arrogant. It just means setting up certain boundaries. That's why I directed you to the 16 commandments of poon.

Last edited:
P

perseverance

I've been called cute by girls I've gotten with, I take no real notice of being called cute. It's hardly an insult now is it? It's not the worst thing a woman can say about you, so just get over it.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you look or ACT cute? Truth is, a babe wouldnt really call you cute if you werent........

Bad? Maybe yes. I dont like to be "cuted" too..... Dont mean you may not still get that pvssy tho