Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're basically not a real man until you have passive income streams

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people won't until they realize how much money they missed out on making...then that sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach tends to crop up and you'll see them either FOMO in or complain endlessly on Twitter about how they should be worth millions haha
I’m doing ok atm. Many of my positions up over 100%.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying subsistent bills into a situation your not overly fond of in the first place is a mistake if you don't have roots, minimize and micro everything you can for a couple years before you even think about starting a family, maybe start a business, suffer a bit to save money, I don't even have internet at my house unless I start working from home again, just gonna cost me time if I get sucked into a video game, rather actually have to go out of my way to waste my time.

If you want to save money, start by allocating your time better.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make more every month from staking crypto than I do from my 6 figure job as a software engineer. Think about that for a moment when people tell you crypto is too volatile.
Mate, how long have you been in? I think being in your field, you recognized early the monetary value to be had.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 6 months or so but I studied it a few months before getting in and when I got in I went all in.
Nice. Been in for years but I didn't fully understand it. I wish I went all in but again, knowledge is power. I want to keep learning and adopting the coming wealth transformation. I know people who are wage slaves. My crypto is 10x what they call life savings and pension. We live in incredible times. Case and point, $1000 in sol last Xmas would be what today? Life changing wealth is for the Taking.