Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're basically not a real man until you have passive income streams

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post isn't meant to brag at all, it's just how it is. Once a month I get an email just like this:
medium.PNG

Hustle bros

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I make more every month from staking crypto than I do from my 6 figure job as a software engineer. Think about that for a moment when people tell you crypto is too volatile.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make more every month from staking crypto than I do from my 6 figure job as a software engineer. Think about that for a moment when people tell you crypto is too volatile.
I'm seriously looking into this and plan to start with $ 500. (That way if it doesn't work, the loss is very limited) Wondering how long that would take to grow into something with crypto-day trading (I am assuming this is what you are doing, scalping?). I'll be looking at your other thread as well as gaining some knowledge of this over "educational" youtube videos out there.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t normally do stocks and don’t know much about that kind of investment. So I’m not insulting you but please explain to me how receiving 42 cents is a valuable gain.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm seriously looking into this and plan to start with $ 500. (That way if it doesn't work, the loss is very limited) Wondering how long that would take to grow into something with crypto-day trading (I am assuming this is what you are doing, scalping?). I'll be looking at your other thread as well as gaining some knowledge of this over "educational" youtube videos out there.
Well, a user with Twitter handle @RektProof started with $500 and via all documented and posted trades over two months turned that $500 into $143K+ in 43 trades.

That's how fast you can make money in crypto.

Literally the only way to lose money big is to trade without a stop loss. Plenty of great insights in Twitter, I would follow some high quality crypto people to help with things. It will make your life a lot easier.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
passive income gives you freedom. what you do with that is a different topic.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not just buying the mining equipment and installing the software. You need to be in the right place to in terms of your power utility bill as it might be more expensive in some areas than others.

If your electricity costs more than you earn through the mining then you will obviously fail fast. So you need to do due diligence how much electricity your mining rigs will consume vs. how much they actually produce.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you're literally the only one with a brain in the thread so far.
Didn't bother to comment it really. But yes the amount could be bigger before you post something like that. Like for example:
1633593630108.png
But as with everything it starts with small steps, and it takes long time to build and the grind is real.

I'll give @firstbornunicorn some creds tho for taking the first small steps. Most people don't even start, but just talk about it. If you keep doing it and not give up it will pay off in the long term.:up:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly after capital gains atm but some of my positions pay dividends. Last one was $12.

Crypto I dabbled in. Rode bitcoin from 15k to 60k and cashed out. Once the hedge funds and market makers started piling in I no longer trusted it. I’m out till I see a bottom pattern

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Multiple income streams are essential in this day and age, good luck buying property in any major city with only a single income source.

I've already invested in Vanguard Index funds for the ASX 500, started some basic free lance work on upwork as a side income.

Currently doing research into stocks and crypto as well as other potential revenue streams.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple income streams are essential in this day and age, good luck buying property in any major city with only a single income source.

I've already invested in Vanguard Index funds for the ASX 500, started some basic free lance work on upwork as a side income.

Currently doing research into stocks and crypto as well as other potential revenue streams.
Google “uranium bull market”. I’ve been in uranium since last year. It’s a good thesis

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mostly after capital gains atm but some of my positions pay dividends. Last one was $12.

Crypto I dabbled in. Rode bitcoin from 15k to 60k and cashed out. Once the hedge funds and market makers started piling in I no longer trusted it. I’m out till I see a bottom pattern
You'll be getting back in at about 120K then. The bottom was in at 29K

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh well. I really don’t care
A lot of people won't until they realize how much money they missed out on making...then that sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach tends to crop up and you'll see them either FOMO in or complain endlessly on Twitter about how they should be worth millions haha