Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your worst case of oneitis/losing frame!

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst one was a recent one. A really hot girl coworker, from another post I wrote about. Definitely wife material. She showered me with attention and texted me into the evenings etc., even gave me gifts, only to reject me / LJBF me when we finally met outside of work a year ago. I told her I'm not interested in that, and we didn't really talk since then. She left work in June, unfollowed me on IG, but I kept following her until yesterday, when I finally unfollowed her. Still doesn't feel good, and I've been with another girl since that thing a year ago.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school for me chased and got rejected by christian girl who went on to get married and divorced by the time she was 21 and parents were a nightmare.
I bought a girl flowers. I was softmore yr in high school. I still want to go back in time and kick my teenage ass

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of years ago when I first started to casually date and hook up, I had serious BP mentality. Usually and immediately after the act, I tend to buy and gift them presents. It all felt natural and the good thing to do because i was worried what they would think about me. Funnily enough I would buy the same necklace accessory from a store that I'd give to these different girls because I started getting points and discounts. There are now probably a few girls wearing the same accessory from me. There was nothing natural about it all. Funny to think back.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he even sam
I for one am giving you a "Hallpass" on this one! The way I see it, you were very young and were going to go get you some Pooner no matter what it takes. I raise my glass. But don't ever ever ever never ever do that again!
[/QUOTE

Did he even smash her though?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl had me hooked from age 17 to like 23 .....the attraction we had when we were together was nuts

just one of them types where you know straight away you are both physically meant for one another

alas i was young and foolish my game was absolutely pathetic and childish

One night she wanted to see me i was on a night out with some friends she agreed to come and meet me , some sh1t happened in the club and i ended up getting kicked out

i was standing outside for like an hour waiting for her and my friends next thing she walks out with another guy

I said wtf are you doing and she literally just looked straight through me , it was at that stage i realised just how ruthlessly women play the game

i was devastated for a a week or so but i blocked her on everything and deleted her number , looking back she actually did me a big favour

Since then other than the early stages of a serious LTR i've never really lost it .......i just see women as playthings now

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst moment of losing frame was when I was banging this solid 8 going back maybe many years now.

Damn that girl was hot.. I remember one time she didn't reply back to my text message till the following morning & claimed she didn't look at her phone when she went to bed that night.. BS

I actually called her up the next day, and told her that I find it disrespectful that she left it that late to reply back to me.. It's a matter of respect blah blah blah.

Anyhow that was a gringy as fuk moment.. If a girl takes forever to reply back, then recognise it as either low interest or simply treat her as she treats you.

She takes 3 hours to reply back.. I take 6 hours to reply back.

What you don't do is.. Call the b&ch up and get all angry about it like I did lol

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travelled to the other side of the world and rented an Airbnb for two weeks to be with a woman i met online, she left early because i didn't pay for dates and claimed that her grandfather had a heart attack.

I spent 20+ hours on a flight, paid for the airbnb and she still expected me to pay to go out to resturuants every day. She called me childish because i didn't do that.

I sacrificed a lot just to make that trip, I had to sell my Nintendo 3ds and several Rare video games I had to get enough money. Had no job at the time as well.

Despite this woman being older by 5 years and a gold digger i still wanted to be with her, she got more and more distant over text until i finally snapped back to reality and just broke up with her.

This was the darkest time in my life and an excellent learning experience. I don't think any story in this thread would beat mine, I'm ashamed at how pathetic i was back then.
Hold my beer bro. As soon as I'm with my keyboard you'll be beaten.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this 19 year old single mother from Bulgaria who was still living with her parents. Solid 9 aspiring model. She suggested that we meet that same day near her house and we banged in the woods.
Was so pus*y whipped I became so emotionally invested. Will send her an uber to get her to my place and when we banged she wouldn't even want to kiss.
I learnt that she was also texting several other guys and told her I was devastated and that I wanted an exclusiverelationship. She then threatened to cut me off and I begged like there was no tomorrow. I begged that we should even go back to a friends with benefits relationship. Later on I learnt that she gave me an sti. She told me that if I were a reasonable man that should be reason enough not to see her again. Yet I begged that we could make it work. I promised that I will rent a bigger house and move her and her child in. This seemed to get her slightly interested in me. She slowly started ghosting me and not replying to my messages. She did me a favour. I was such an absolute stoneheaded tool.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this 19 year old single mother from Bulgaria who was still living with her parents. Solid 9 aspiring model. She suggested that we meet that same day near her house and we banged in the woods.
Was so pus*y whipped I became so emotionally invested. Will send her an uber to get her to my place and when we banged she wouldn't even want to kiss.
I learnt that she was also texting several other guys and told her I was devastated and that I wanted an exclusiverelationship. She then threatened to cut me off and I begged like there was no tomorrow. I begged that we should even go back to a friends with benefits relationship. Later on I learnt that she gave me an sti. She told me that if I were a reasonable man that should be reason enough not to see her again. Yet I begged that we could make it work. I promised that I will rent a bigger house and move her and her child in. This seemed to get her slightly interested in me. She slowly started ghosting me and not replying to my messages. She did me a favour. I was such an absolute stoneheaded tool.
Simp of the decade award goes to you bruv! Lol

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same high school, I was almost 18. Fell in love with a girl I dated, got mad oneitis and was obsessed with her since she was the only pretty girl that I had at the time.

The most cringiest thing I did is that I went with flowers in front of her school to give it to her as when I wanted a second chance with her hahah. Now I smile on it but back then it was fvckin living hell.
thats all you can do