Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your worst case of oneitis/losing frame!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school for me chased and got rejected by christian girl who went on to get married and divorced by the time she was 21 and parents were a nightmare.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I travelled to the other side of the world and rented an Airbnb for two weeks to be with a woman i met online, she left early because i didn't pay for dates and claimed that her grandfather had a heart attack.

I spent 20+ hours on a flight, paid for the airbnb and she still expected me to pay to go out to resturuants every day. She called me childish because i didn't do that.

I sacrificed a lot just to make that trip, I had to sell my Nintendo 3ds and several Rare video games I had to get enough money. Had no job at the time as well.

Despite this woman being older by 5 years and a gold digger i still wanted to be with her, she got more and more distant over text until i finally snapped back to reality and just broke up with her.

This was the darkest time in my life and an excellent learning experience. I don't think any story in this thread would beat mine, I'm ashamed at how pathetic i was back then.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travelled to the other side of the world and rented an Airbnb for two weeks to be with a woman i met online, she left early because i didn't pay for dates and claimed that her grandfather had a heart attack.

I spent 20+ hours on a flight, paid for the airbnb and she still expected me to pay to go out to resturuants every day. She called me childish because i didn't do that.

I sacrificed a lot just to make that trip, I had to sell my Nintendo 3ds and several Rare video games I had to get enough money. Had no job at the time as well.

Despite this woman being older by 5 years and a gold digger i still wanted to be with her, she got more and more distant over text until i finally snapped back to reality and just broke up with her.

This was the darkest time in my life and an excellent learning experience. I don't think any story in this thread would beat mine, I'm ashamed at how pathetic i was back then.
your not alone

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was my ex-wife. Met in high school dated for several years then married late in our 20's. Only girl I had ever been with. She cheated on me during the end of our marriage. For a few months I moped around hoping we could get back together and would meet up to talk about our relationship issues.

I guarantee you, when I find out the next one cheats on me I will end it right there. Its immediate grounds for dismissal. Not a big deal.

Women will come and go in your life. Enjoy your time with them and realize all good things come to an end. Trust me there are hundreds more out there.

Moving on is the best thing you can ever do for yourself.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any story in this thread would beat mine
[/QUOTE

i'll try

my latest ex gf
i met her online , and she flaked like hell after the first meet up.
then she told me her mom kicked her out i thought this was my chance , i threw that shining armor right on and invited her to come stay with me at my brothers house(which i was unaware at the time she was actually moving in to get closer to him) .
disrespect level from her went through the roof.
eventually after moving out after me and my brother got into a fist fight.
she started flirting with the new neighbor who i later found out she ****ed. we moved againnn
,she stopped taking her birth control pills and got pregnant.
the last straw was when she decided to disrespect me in front of the new neighbors by taking the child outside while we argued , she slammed my laptop on the floor and shattered the screen , she got physically aggressive and then i found out that the child was not mine. all this because i was desperate for some ***** yall. i spent 2 weeks homeless. lost my bmx bike , 3-4 skateboards . lost an 800$ iphone that i dropped after a drunk fight and deciding to leave to work early.
this was alll my fault for catching oneitis and wanting ***** so badly and i do not regret these events not even a little bit, because this a lesson i will never forget

Reaction score
I’ve never done anything stupid for oneitis but I guess

Longest: freshman year of college, fell for this nerdy petite bubbly girl that lead me on. I was a virgin at the time and that oneitis lasted for over a year.

The most brutal: bubbly blonde chick after I broke up with my ex. We went on a vacation together and I thought she was the one and I remember almost breaking down and sending her this long text, but I didn’t thank god. This one was quick and short though because I was adapted to fighting oneitis. This one is like hurricane IDA for me and the longest one was like my hurricane katrina.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently ended relationship was my worst oneitis. I cringe about how simpy and beta I was with her. I did end it with her by being a real *******. The aftermath wasn't pretty and I reached out to her after 2 months of NC. Big mistake. I'm better now and finally over her.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My marriage. Now I don't want any of 'em.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same high school, I was almost 18. Fell in love with a girl I dated, got mad oneitis and was obsessed with her since she was the only pretty girl that I had at the time.

The most cringiest thing I did is that I went with flowers in front of her school to give it to her as when I wanted a second chance with her hahah. Now I smile on it but back then it was fvckin living hell.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's some simping on a whole new level.. Record breaking ****.. However good to hear you realised how F'd up that was.
Good job

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for one am giving you a "Hallpass" on this one! The way I see it, you were very young and were going to go get you some Pooner no matter what it takes. I raise my glass. But don't ever ever ever never ever do that again!

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer of 2002. High School, before the start of Sophomore year.

I've known about her in our Catholic prayer group, I've always thought she was pretty but didn't talk to her in person. Ended up talking to her accidently on AOL instant messenger. Continued talking to her online for weeks, confessed my feelings to her online and wrote her poems for weeks. Then went to her house to give her gifts and her dad even gave me that " man, stop being a simp" look lol.

Anyways, she ended up rejecting me with an e-mail and went out with another dude at her school. I don't think I've been infatuated ever since.

Memorable soundtracks of that summer: Jimmy Eat world- Sweetness, Dirty Vegas- Days go by, Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott- Hero, Nelly and Kelly Rowland- Dilemma.....anytime I hear those songs, it takes me back to this time period.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where was this woman from out of curiosity?

This is pretty intense but you should commend yourself for being able to face reality, cut this woman from your life and saw it as a learning experience. There are tons of men who have this mental frame of existence and they NEVER learn and continuously make the same mistakes over and over again. Also, unless a man was a natural player as a child, very few men were, at some point in your life you will behave as a simp towards a woman. Ideally this behavior is one and done by the time a man has graduated high school, or college if he was a little more of a late bloomer socially. However, there are tons of men who are well into their 20s and approaching 30s, perhaps beyond who still haven't learned this and it sets them really far back.

Thank you for sharing this story, I'm hoping others can learn from this.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Where was this woman from out of curiosity?

This is pretty intense but you should commend yourself for being able to face reality, cut this woman from your life and saw it as a learning experience. There are tons of men who have this mental frame of existence and they NEVER learn and continuously make the same mistakes over and over again. Also, unless a man was a natural player as a child, very few men were, at some point in your life you will behave as a simp towards a woman. Ideally this behavior is one and done by the time a man has graduated high school, or college if he was a little more of a late bloomer socially. However, there are tons of men who are well into their 20s and approaching 30s, perhaps beyond who still haven't learned this and it sets them really far back.

Thank you for sharing this story, I'm hoping others can learn from this.
She was from Belarus and I was in Australia, I'm thankful i learnt from it when i was still a naive teenager, I've gotten a lot better with women since then.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was from Belarus and I was in Australia, I'm thankful i learnt from it when i was still a naive teenager, I've gotten a lot better with women since then.
That's pretty young and given where she was from it's quite obvious what was really going on. This is one of the reasons why I feel western males should avoid looking to go overseas to try to meet women. The whole dynamic is one of a desperate male who for a multitude of reasons cannot land a woman in his own country and is more or less setting himself up to get taken advantage of by women who live in these less fortunate set of circumstances that want better for themselves.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty young and given where she was from it's quite obvious what was really going on. This is one of the reasons why I feel western males should avoid looking to go overseas to try to meet women. The whole dynamic is one of a desperate male who for a multitude of reasons cannot land a woman in his own country and is more or less setting himself up to get taken advantage of by women who live in these less fortunate set of circumstances that want better for themselves.
I had the very naive view that all foreign women were better, i took literally the first girl i found and ignored every red flag.

Going to another country for a woman is a bad idea, it only works if you're going there for some other reason and you just happen to meet her organically.

One thing I'll add is, her Ex had it worse and i feel bad fr the next guy she swindled. I do hope my story has helped some people going through the same thing.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a matter of loosing frame. It’s he never had one. Men operating in the feminine social structure have no frame other than their buy in to walk the path to the guillotine like a good little boy.

With many of the men here, they can’t see it in themselves. Especially the ones who have been here a long time. (Years upon years)
Those little things are very subtle and below awareness. Someone outside of it can see it plain as day. They are still trying to resolve their cases by talking about the same things over and over but find they fall short in the real world. Vicious, vicious cycle.
Love you man

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 2:

- at 21 went out with a girl who was 18, veergyn. Spent 9 months hanging out with her and her family. Dropped most of my friends. She didn’t give it up. She dumped me and met another guy who she is still married to. Oh, and when I went on holiday with her family, I sleepwalked (I am a total sleepwalker) into her parents room and tried getting in bed! That was super embarrassing!

Second time I had just got divorced at 30ish. A woman who I knew through work contacted me online and I proceeded with a cat and mouse online chat for 9 months (hours every night) where every time she would let me down. I found out after she was happily engaged and even shared some of what was going on with people I knew. This chick was a 10 but had a screw lose. This resulted in me getting depressed, couldn’t date for 3 years and ended up planning suicide, getting 70 lb overweight and nearly losing job.
That was how I found SS, because I had no idea what a person would get out of this, I couldn’t understand why a woman or anyone would want to play that game with someone. Now I know. Moral of the story guys, some AWs take it to a whole new level.

I think this experience was what turns me, and other guys to red pill thinking and a disdain for feminism. This chick put in weeks of effort, to ultimately get a kick out of letting me down. There was no “I think I better explain, I can’t ever date you etc” it was literally “I hate my BF but I’m stuck blah blah”
On the few occasions I tried to explain how crushing this was for me, given I was in a horrible divorce all I got was “a woman can change her mind” and basically got tagged as obsessive, when I would never have even thought about this girl had she not orchestrated a fake relationship with me. I didn’t even make contact with her.
The lack of acknowledgement of the psychological damage this can cause was shocking, and meanwhile there was a tidal wave of “me too” stuff and I started really questioning the legitimacy of the male oppressor/female victims official narrative.

In the end I came full circle: it’s not about gender war. Some men are douchebags. So are some women. I met a female douchebag. That’s it.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude do you have this chicks number or IG? :)

What’s good about this thread is most of us have had some horror story. It’s kind of good to know many others at times in their life were just as pathetic as me.