Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your women can and will find this

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here a long time ago when I was absolutely destroyed trying to save my relationship with who I thought was the one (I know, I know, first timer). Long story short, she found all of my posts here and used them against me. Told random people about it. Did the typical girl thing. Attack my image. Defame. Exaggerate. Blah blah blah.

But just a heads up to all of you. You’re not safe here. If a girl wants to find your ****, she will. She’ll talk about you behind your back to everyone she knows in real life, but find it unacceptable if you share your thoughts with anonymous strangers. She can use it to build a case against you. U know how the west is, believe all women. Men are dangerous. The usual.

find another space. Use a vpn. Talk in person. Idk. Just figured it was my Job to warn those who care.

What a waste of years with one woman. I’m glad this space exists.

she still has her eye on me from afar. Even though she hates me. Why? No idea. Wouldn’t be surprised if she came across this.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here a long time ago when I was absolutely destroyed trying to save my relationship with who I thought was the one (I know, I know, first timer). Long story short, she found all of my posts here and used them against me. Told random people about it. Did the typical girl thing. Attack my image. Defame. Exaggerate. Blah blah blah.

But just a heads up to all of you. You’re not safe here. If a girl wants to find your ****, she will. She’ll talk about you behind your back to everyone she knows in real life, but find it unacceptable if you share your thoughts with anonymous strangers. She can use it to build a case against you. U know how the west is, believe all women. Men are dangerous. The usual.

find another space. Use a vpn. Talk in person. Idk. Just figured it was my Job to warn those who care.

she still has her eye on me from afar. Even though she hates me. Why? No idea. Wouldn’t be surprised if she came across this.
How did she convert your username to you?]

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In legal will after death its more common to delete my browser history after i die.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me once, sure. But it was because my YT content channel used to have the same name as this account used to. Regardless, she's now a leftover woman who has entered her 30's, so I could give a good Godda**. My next step here in the coming week is to delete my YT account because I stopped uploading anything years ago and it's my last social media account left. Those accounts are great for being targeted, tracked and censored --- and not by feminist leftover carousel women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that women will defame you and drag your name through the mud, it’s that too many people give credence to them. If no one took what they said seriously, women wouldn’t do it.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that women will defame you and drag your name through the mud, it’s that too many people give credence to them. If no one took what they said seriously, women wouldn’t do it.
It’s in their nature to do it. Men evolved to use violence, aggression, and logic to solve their problems. Women, being the physically weaker gender, evolved to use emotional manipulation, deception, and… idk what to call it…. Social terrorism? to solve theirs. This is why girls talk smack about each other behind their backs, and why guys get into fights in middle school.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care if they know I’m here.
Ever dated a woman with piles of women’s magazines in her bedroom/bathroom? I can only imagine what their search history contains…I think those magazines are where some of their sh_t tests and quizzes come from.

There’s nothing wrong with asking for advice about women and self-improvement. Women do the same thing.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care if they know I’m here.
Ever dated a woman with piles of women’s magazines in her bedroom/bathroom? I can only imagine what their search history contains…I think those magazines are where some of their sh_t tests and quizzes come from.

There’s nothing wrong with asking for advice about women and self-improvement. Women do the same thing.
Yes. But you’re being logical. They’re not logical. They’ll tell everyone and make you sound like the biggest POS ever. Or in my case, and one other guys case, she’ll use it to file something against you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. But you’re being logical. They’re not logical. They’ll tell everyone and make you sound like the biggest POS ever. Or in my case, and one other guys case, she’ll use it to file something against you.
Did you think something else was gonna happen?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always quite careful i've never even tell any freinds i am on here because i know even the slightest leak could cause a lot of trouble and most people have loose lips especially if they see you are doing better than they are

I wouldn't post pics of chicks on here either because i just know some incel or creep could reverse image search and cause holy hell

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that sloppy gets you caught.

Maybe you didn't clear your history, cookies, etc. Maybe you didn't browse these forums in Incognito mode or stealth mode. etc...

Maybe you didn't lock down your computer, ipad, phone, etc.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb is to never trust a woman with deeply personal information. Nothing good ever comes of it. Even if you completely have your act together, a woman will use anything she can against you. Then you have to deal with the inconvenience of having old news brought up again and putting her in her place when she does. An annoying waste of time and energy.

A measure of anonymity online is a good thing. That's why I love not having any social media accounts. There is a degree of freedom and privacy that comes from not being on social media. Complete privacy on the internet is an illusion but at least I'm only dealing with invasive corporations that track me as opposed to also dealing with social media junkies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a girl I know that is low-key stalking me. I know this because I know which country she is in and every time she clicks on my web page, which she does every day, it shows up in the statistics. I find it curious that someone that doesn't want to talk to me clicks on my website every day. Not that I really care, but it does prove your point. It also shows that it's hard to remain anonymous online.

Of course whatever you put online lasts forever - or at least however long this website lasts until the feminists have their way with it or the owner turns into a religious maniac that disapproves of fornication.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife knows I come here. She asks me what that forum is. I said it’s like Cosmo for guys. Guy issues. Being a better man. Kind of right.

she just said that forums are for old people.

some women don’t care much. I’m not posting here about banging chicks behind her back as I’m not doing that. I just quite enjoy the topics, I’m interested in the gender war.

mainly I like this place because the dudes are about my age and it’s not censored to shyt. It’s mainly conservative guys, many of which give some good conversation.

for a forum supposedly full of “alpha males” people are pretty respectful.

years ago this place was full of annoying “gurus” and it was a lot worse than it is today.

mainly it’s the one place that feminists and progressives haven’t infested trying to dox anyone who doesn’t use their pronouns.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep gents used to have clubs. Now land costs too much to have a shed, pubs are jam packed with arse holes and you have to wear your fake PC face in general public. Fortunately my Mrs is Asian too and I ve mildly red pilled her so I have minimal BS in my home life. Thank god because there s a lot more home life since bloody COVID.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep gents used to have clubs. Now land costs too much to have a shed, pubs are jam packed with arse holes and you have to wear your fake PC face in general public. Fortunately my Mrs is Asian too and I ve mildly red pilled her so I have minimal BS in my home life. Thank god because there s a lot more home life since bloody COVID.
this forum should be renamed “Lord Don Juan’s country club and smoking lounge - the choice for the modern gentleman”

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum should be renamed “Lord Don Juan’s country club and smoking lounge - the choice for the modern gentleman”
I'd say the word "Gentleman" would be exclusionary for more than a few here...