Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Your values

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
What I expect out of you guys from this thread is what you define as the principles, boundaries and values of your lives.

Your rules.

Mine include:
1. Freedom > Money, Pvssy.
2. Cut out the negativity and what doesn't matter.
3. Every failure is another step to success.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
What I expect out of you guys from this thread is what you define as the principles, boundaries and values of your lives.

Your rules.

Mine include:
1. Freedom > Money, Pvssy.
2. Cut out the negativity and what doesn't matter.
3. Every failure is another step to success.
Those are great values

With women its

1. RESPECT
2.NO DRAMA OR CONFLICT OVER TRIVIAL THINGS
3.FAMILY AND FRIENDS
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
1. "Achieve failure"- Tom Platz
I heard him say it in a leg training video & it totally reworked my viewpoint on what it is to fail. Achieving failure is one step closer to the success you're after
2. Respect
3. Remove the situations & or people that no longer serve my growth to becoming the best person I can be
 
Top