cannibustacap
Don Juan
I am friends with a few awesome girls. There is tension between us, its not like we are "just" friends or what-not.
I want to be able to gage if they are interested in me sexually, but its hard to distinguish between affectionate signals and attraction signals (I am a bit new to this)
In other words:
How can you tell if your female friends are into you sexually and how do you make a move. And if she isn't into you, how do you back off and make it seem like nothing. (I still want to be friends with them regardless. Female friends can be really fun to talk to)
I think even the kiss test wouldn't work.. they would probably pass the test and when I kiss they'd be like "uhh what are you doing?"
I'm not sure, again I am new to this whole sexual communication thing. I get my signals crossed and I don't interpret them correctly all the time. Which is why I am asking you guys: what are your tricks in this arena?
I want to be able to gage if they are interested in me sexually, but its hard to distinguish between affectionate signals and attraction signals (I am a bit new to this)
In other words:
How can you tell if your female friends are into you sexually and how do you make a move. And if she isn't into you, how do you back off and make it seem like nothing. (I still want to be friends with them regardless. Female friends can be really fun to talk to)
I think even the kiss test wouldn't work.. they would probably pass the test and when I kiss they'd be like "uhh what are you doing?"
I'm not sure, again I am new to this whole sexual communication thing. I get my signals crossed and I don't interpret them correctly all the time. Which is why I am asking you guys: what are your tricks in this arena?