Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
- Parents are separated or divorced. She will always have this fear of being abandoned again or not being worthy enough and will sabotage relationships because of it.

- She travels a lot. Permission to be slutty without her family and friends knowing it.

- She has a cat. A substitute for the children that she may never have.

- She moved from a small town to a big city to study or work. Sex and the City lifestyle here I am.

- She tells you she's a feminist. In my mind I hear "I have a free pass to be a **** whenever it pleases me".

- She is super into you very early on, without you doing anything (love bombing)

- She is an only child. A big chance that she's entitled.

- She just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. If you hear her talk bad about him like he was "too controlling" you can be sure she's in her "just having fun and enjoying" phase and you're not going to be the only guy she's going to see.

There are plenty more but can't really think of others right now.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Just going quickly off the top of my head, in no particular order (except the first one):
  1. Lack of self-accountability (blames others for their own decisions/circumstances)
  2. Excessive tattoos/piercings
  3. Excessive fake/plastic work done (Botox, lip fillers, drawn on eye brows, face lifts, fake tits, fake butt, etc)
  4. Full disclosure right off the bat, especially about past traumas
  5. Comes on strong, seems super interested from the get go
  6. Poor familial relationships, and friends who also display some of the qualities on this list
  7. Overly dependent on others (emotionally and financially)
  8. Vanity (always taking selfies, always on phone, always on social media)
  9. Emotional volatility—prone to overreact or get offended (conflates criticism of behaviour with criticism of character)
  10. Poor discipline, lacks self-restraint (subpar diet or exercise, spending problems, has drug or alcohol addictions, parties a lot, lots of casual sex)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Full disclosure right off the bat, especially about past traumas
This is probably one of the biggest red flags, nobody reveals such sensitive information so early on without an ulterior motive.

Emotional volatility—prone to overreact or get offended (conflates criticism of behaviour with criticism of character)
Classic BPD.

Vanity (always taking selfies, always on phone, always on social media)
My ex GF took it a step further, her phones background wallpaper was a selfie of hers.

Reaction score
The ones bolded are automatic deal breakers for me

1) She is a Nurse, Teacher, Flight Attendant, or any occupation that relies on appearance. These girls are most likely to be alpha widows/feminists with terrible compatible schedules.

2) She says she is looking for a romantic relationship or anything Disney sounding

3) She has a large dog(small is okay, medium go with caution)

4) She brags about being an aunt

5) She is on multiple dating apps at once

6) She has read receipts on

7) She is a loud and proud feminist/liberal

8) If I find out that she is a Leo, Gemini, or Aries then I automatically leave the date

9) Has tattoos ANYWHERE

10) She has been single for more than six months without a reasonable explanation. For example, if she's in school then I'll give her a pass. However, if this girl has just been working a job and nothing else then BYE FELICIA

BONUS: She went to Texas A&M goooood riddance

Also a red flag, but I felt it it was too obvious but she doesn't workout

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8) If I find out that she is a Leo, Gemini, or Aries then I automatically leave the date
I agree that these three signs are the worst offenders. I'll allow a little wiggle room for a Leo or Aries (though Aries are the most temperamental and lack self-accountability the most) .

If you go on any dating site (which allows a search option for birth signs) you're likely to see a higher ratio of Gemini's than any other sign. There's a reason for this. They are to be avoided.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Here are things I have advised my son to be wary about:

1. History of past sexual abuse, whether real or exaggerated. It lends itself to all sorts of emotional imprinting, trauma bonding and damage that will show up in relationship.
2. Promiscuous behavior.
3. Bossiness. Very unattractive in a woman
4. Princess syndrome or entitlement
5. Damsel in distressness. You want a partner not a burden. It’s one thing to be protective as a man. It’s quite another to have to rescue a woman from herself over and over.
6. Materialistic
7. Treats strangers rudely or badly. Makes rude comments about strangers or others
8. Bad manners or Bad language. She is a reflection on you. Her bad language (whether poor diction or swear words) will reflect poorly on you.
9. Messiness or slovenliness
10. Overweight out of shape

Those are pretty self evident.

LMAO on the Zodiac stuff. Really guys?

Over & Out

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised nobody has mentioned single mothers yet.. :p

My red flags are

1) Girls who overshare way too quickly! Like my recent experience of the girl who told me she was raped by her ex on our first date

2) Girls who get too emotional way too fast. Last girl I went on a date with started saying things like “I feel like can trust you” “I can tell you anything” “I feel a connection” she said all these things on the first date

3) Girls covered in tattoos or piercings. If a girl has a single small tattoo that is well hidden I don’t mind. Pierced ears obviously okay.
However several tattoos or piercings is a instant no.

Annoyingly there has been times where I have chatted to a girl off a app or in real life and didn’t think she had tattoos (none noticeable) Then later asks if I have any and she reveals she has several on her back/legs/hips etc that were covered up.

4) Fat women

5) Single mothers. I know some guys like to use single mums as hookups.. I would rather just avoid altogether.

My experience with dating apps I would say over 90% of women I come across are single mothers, fat or have several tattoos or piercings or a combination of all 3.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree, if she has read receipts off it means she flakes and takes long to reply. Pretending that she was "busy". How could you not consider that a red flag
100%

I find anyone (male or female) with read receipts off insecure.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love it if somebody made a thread that actually provided advice/guidance for us men on how can we better ourselves... you know, something that would benefit us.

Way too much b!tching about women goes on around here. Way too much.

Maybe it makes you feel better about yourselves, but I have news for you. You're not some OG player, high value male just because you sit behind your keyboard and rail on how sh!tty female nature is everyday.
I actually did make a positive thread, but you chose to ignore that one. Your part of the problem you hate so much

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love it if somebody made a thread that actually provided advice/guidance for us men on how can we better ourselves... you know, something that would benefit us.

Maybe it makes you feel better about yourselves, but I have news for you. You're not some OG player, high value male just because you sit behind your keyboard and rail on how sh!tty female nature is everyday.
There’s nothing wrong in warning guys to be aware of potential red flags and I wouldn’t say any of my 5 are particularly outrageous.

1) Girls who overshare way too quickly! Like my recent experience of the girl who told me she was raped by her ex on our first date

Pretty much everyone in the topic I created agreed that it’s best to stay away from any girl that brings up a history of rape or other extremely personal topics to be a big red flag and best avoided.

2) Girls who get too emotional way too fast. Last girl I went on a date with started saying things like “I feel like can trust you” “I can tell you anything” “I feel a connection” she said all these things on the first date

Any girl that gets too emotional too fast is likely to be needy or have deep emotional problems. Nobody falls for someone that quickly.

3) Girls covered in tattoos or piercings. If a girl has a single small tattoo that is well hidden I don’t mind. Pierced ears obviously okay.
However several tattoos or piercings is a instant no.

Annoyingly there has been times where I have chatted to a girl off a app or in real life and didn’t think she had tattoos (none noticeable) Then later asks if I have any and she reveals she has several on her back/legs/hips etc that were covered up.

I guess this could go into personal preference as I know some guys like girls covered in tattoos and piercings (personally I find them unattractive and prefer a woman with clear skin)..
However, in my personal experience, girls covered in tattoos and piercings have always been extremely slutty or alcoholics/heavy drug users.

4) Fat women
No explanation needed. No desirable man should ever settle with a fat woman unless he is desperate and cannot do better.
Unless he has a particular fetish for fatties.

5) Single mothers. I know some guys like to use single mums as hookups.. I would rather just avoid altogether.
Single mums are an instant disqualifier for me, no matter how hot she is. Why date a single mum when there are so many single girls with no baggage. Besides I never want kids so why would I raise/pay for some other guys kid?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that these three signs are the worst offenders. I'll allow a little wiggle room for a Leo or Aries (though Aries are the most temperamental and lack self-accountability the most) .

If you go on any dating site (which allows a search option for birth signs) you're likely to see a higher ratio of Gemini's than any other sign. There's a reason for this. They are to be avoided.
I've never heard this before! but my ex wife and most recent terrible (BPD) date were both leos..... ahahah

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depend on Zodiac is pretty much finding a life partner like when it's left to chance, fate, God or The Universe, this chick getting dumber everyday.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What is the correlation between ones star sign and ones character?

Reactions: B80

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the correlation between ones star sign and ones character?
There is none, but people will often assign the role of “Aries” or “Tarsus” or “Pisces”, etc. with a person that has the characteristics of that sign. In ancient times people actually believed that these things were true about you if you were born during that time, but nowadays (most) people just use the terms of the zodiac to describe someone who has many of those characteristics.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, my red flags:
1. She claims to be a feminist
2. She won’t tell me what’s wrong/what’s bothering her, prefers to be “closed off”
3. Is passive-aggressive
4. History of cheating
5. Bad relationship with her parents
6. Smoking, drug history (unless it’s been a really long time and she’s been in rehab), excess alcohol, etc.
7. Too much makeup, plastic surgery of any kind, fake nails, piercings
8. Low self confidence
9. She avoids defining what our relationship is (as friends, sex buddies, dating, etc.)
10. She never seems to “find the time” for dates and is always busy

Reaction score
100% disagree, if she has read receipts off it means she flakes and takes long to reply. Pretending that she was "busy". How could you not consider that a red flag
It means that she is using it as a power move against you. Ive personally had not that much luck with girls with this on

Reaction score

it’s not rocket science to attract a woman/improve yourself unless you want feel good Steve Harvey advice for men. This is more valuable because it prevents wasted time and resources on toxic women.