Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on threesomes.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it always just seemed like too much work to me. If I just kinda fell into one, then sure I'd do it. But actually putting effort into making one happen? Naah. Women just aren't that high of a priority.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Berom,
Years go in my effervescent youth,I was 37,I used visit a group house regularly to Shvag one of my Students...Shock,Horror....I was very wealthy at that time always turned up with generous portions of Chinese Takeaways...The other Girls at this joint were poor Students too,not mine...So they liked me a lot...One Christmas I lashed out and bought them all a nice present...next time I turned up the three Girls were there in Bathing attire,"We can't afford presents,why not have us under the Christmas tree?"So I did or almost,the third one was a chore...I feel sure that when I lie on my death bed drawing my penultimate breath,and my old bones shiver...If you are there and they ask what's going on with Old Scarra,you can tell them he was probably thinking of Christmas'81 LOL.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Berom,
Years go in my effervescent youth,I was 37,I used visit a group house regularly to Shvag one of my Students...Shock,Horror....I was very wealthy at that time always turned up with generous portions of Chinese Takeaways...The other Girls at this joint were poor Students too,not mine...So they liked me a lot...One Christmas I lashed out and bought them all a nice present...next time I turned up the three Girls were there in Bathing attire,"We can't afford presents,why not have us under the Christmas tree?"So I did or almost,the third one was a chore...I feel sure that when I lie on my death bed drawing my penultimate breath,and my old bones shiver...If you are there and they ask what's going on with Old Scarra,you can tell them he was probably thinking of Christmas'81 LOL.
Scara, I think that was one of your most eloquent posts, lol.

As you note, political correctness these days makes it offensive for a teacher to have sex with a pupil. It always makes me think of the plot to "The Nutty Professor", back when it was not considered so shocking or unusual. Just normal biology. What kind of teacher were you at the time?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it twice. Pro tip. Never do it with your girlfriend or girls you are serious with. It doesn't end well. The firs time was with her best friend during a drunken game of truth or dare. Afterwards she got clingy and then angry after I refused to have sex with her without my girlfriend present. She became my biggest hater. The second time, the other girl was secretly attracted to my girlfriend, ignored me completely and tried to get my girl to go gay.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zecko,
I like your Posts...Yes Political correctness is anathema...At the time "Sleeping with Teach" was a Rite De Passage for young Girls LOL...Teaching...Yeah I taught Building Engineering and Architectural subjects...Lots of them but I freely confess I learnt more from my Students than they ever learnt from me LOL.