Your thoughts on threesomes.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never performed a threesome. I'm open to it but it still sounds, and I'm sure it would feel, strange at first.

Do you draw the line on two guys one girl and only do two girls one guy? Why?

Do more mfm happen than fmf? Why?

Would you get jealous if you teamed up on a plate with another dude?

These are honest questions that I'm interested in hearing answers from experienced dj's. Just curious.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it with two pplates. Was out of curiosity. I would never do it with a woman I cared about. Feelings will get in the way. Women and me only. No ty to more guys.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
@dustmuffin - Would you do it with a plate you've had for, say, 3 months? Or would that be awkward seeing another dude fvck her at the same time?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite quotes from an old party girl ex of mine when asked to have a threesome:

Are you kidding? It's Sunday! I'm not having a threesome on a Sunday. And you didn't even bring me vodka.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@dustmuffin - Would you do it with a plate you've had for, say, 3 months? Or would that be awkward seeing another dude fvck her at the same time?
Two girls only. Yes another guy would bother me.depends on if I cared about them. Usually I have no feels for them. I say line up another girl and go for it. I will not get in bed with another guy period.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never done it but i would like to. Always with 2 chicks or more i wouldn't mind.

I know a guy that he had with another 6 women. He was telling me ,both his arms and his D , each was doing their job to a different chick. Fcking crazy.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, too much like work.... then you have to kick one out, hard to sleep with too many in the bed with you....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it once with two girls I'd just met. Never saw them afterwards. Would never do it with a girl I would be interested in. A couple of friends of mine did mm/f threesome. Both with girls they'd just met. I can't imagine doing it otherwise. It was a good experience, but in and of itself it wasn't all that fantastic. More for bragging than anything else. I've had better times with girls I knew a little bit better, and had taken the time to get to know each other's responses, etc.

Course, if you got enough $$ you can always hire pros and tell them to do exactly what you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know two girls at once is a big fantasy for most guys, but for whatever reason it's never really interested me, so I've never cared about threesomes. Now when you talk about the "devil's threesome", MMF, ugh that just sounds disgusting, why would you want to share a bed sexually with another male? Might as well be bisexual.

I wonder if guys get so drawn to the idea of having two girls at once because they feel limited in the number of partners available to them? I mean, I am attracted to multiple women as much as the next guy, I'd just rather go through them one at a time. No offense intended to y'all who are into threesomes, I know it's a very common fantasy. It's just never been my cup of tea, so maybe I don't understand it. Is there some sort of appeal there I just don't get?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know two girls at once is a big fantasy for most guys, but for whatever reason it's never really interested me, so I've never cared about threesomes. Now when you talk about the "devil's threesome", MMF, ugh that just sounds disgusting, why would you want to share a bed sexually with another male? Might as well be bisexual.

I wonder if guys get so drawn to the idea of having two girls at once because they feel limited in the number of partners available to them? I mean, I am attracted to multiple women as much as the next guy, I'd just rather go through them one at a time. No offense intended to y'all who are into threesomes, I know it's a very common fantasy. It's just never been my cup of tea, so maybe I don't understand it. Is there some sort of appeal there I just don't get?
I can only speak for me...the fantasy has as much to do with "conquering" two women at once as the actual sexual act. That is, I suppose, being so desired that they will share me. I've never had one, and don't care that much about having one in reality. At least not so much that I want to go through the effort of orchestrating it. I think it's one of those status things, kind of like wanting to be the "alpha" when you walk into a room.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not do a MMF in my whole life, is beta and cuck as fuk if you ask me. FFM I would like but I really don't care, as people has said, it's more a power thing than anything else.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did once with 2 girls I meet during a party, they shared a AP close to the party and I was there, to this day I think I was more like the nice excuse for both of then to try each other and don't look like lesbians since I was there with then and was having some action, funny too is I don't even know how I pulled that one lol, hence that "excuse" thing, well worth the experience, would I do it with a girl I cared about? no, hell possible I would consider that a red flag even

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMF no fvcking way.........
First one was fun and the second and the third, by the sixth you realize its just too much work. If you are in Miami and you are good looking chances are you will find the girls. The best think about 3some , the double BJ.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only speak for me...the fantasy has as much to do with "conquering" two women at once as the actual sexual act. That is, I suppose, being so desired that they will share me. I've never had one, and don't care that much about having one in reality. At least not so much that I want to go through the effort of orchestrating it. I think it's one of those status things, kind of like wanting to be the "alpha" when you walk into a room.
I could understand it being a power thing, kind of like guys like Daniel Rose (Sex God Method) who screw multiple women while demanding that they all stay monogamous to him. I could also see it as a sort of bragging rights type of thing. Still not my cup of tea though. But different strokes and all that.

I don't know if convincing a couple of girls to share you for the night is really that much of an accomplishment though. I've had girls straight up tell me that they like group sex. I think some women are simply predisposed to doing it, you just have to find them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand it being a power thing, kind of like guys like Daniel Rose (Sex God Method) who screw multiple women while demanding that they all stay monogamous to him. I could also see it as a sort of bragging rights type of thing. Still not my cup of tea though. But different strokes and all that.

I don't know if convincing a couple of girls to share you for the night is really that much of an accomplishment though. I've had girls straight up tell me that they like group sex. I think some women are simply predisposed to doing it, you just have to find them.
It's not necessarily an accomplishment. I think the mind and ego make it one. A lot of it is luck and predisposition as you mentioned. I've never had one so I can't speak from experience. I think when one thinks of the uber 'alphas' of the world, like rock stars or billionaires, it's obviously no trick for them. BUT then there's the whole groupie side to that - those women are after a piece of something.

But even if it's not an accomplishment, it IS an experience, which is what life's all about. Not everyone's cup of tea of course. Every man has to decide for himself and hopefully enjoy the things he likes.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
"What would you do if you had a million dollars" "two chicks at the same time" -office space

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score