"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Your thoughts on the dana white controversy

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
It would be one thing if you punched her in a elevator but a month from now nobody will even hear about this little incident I think the public embarrassment is enough what do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
I think the whole thing is overblown and stupid. Neither should have done what they did, **** happens. The only reason it is getting any attention is Dana is loaded and a white male. Media is gonna do what media does best, s*** all over anyone's reputation
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
There was already a thread on this but.. It's so insignificant on the grand scheme of things... Dana's known for way worse like using his authority/power to sleep with card girls/employees --some of who are no longer at the company.. or picking fights with fighters, using his power once again to intimidate them while making himself look good like he did with Tito Ortiz.. that Dana was the worst because he was trying to act tough 24/7 and thought hew as some type of thug or something..
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
man, I really need to keep up with current events. there is now a dana white controversy? who else is friends with trump, so I can predict the next controversy?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
man, I really need to keep up with current events. there is now a dana white controversy? who else is friends with trump, so I can predict the next controversy?
nah current events suck, just tabloid nonsense
 
Top