Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the current kanye west drama.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood history has shown that men and women of all ages have come back from worst situations I think as long as he's financially sound he'll be okay what do you think?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting with me. Both him and Candece Owens.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mel Gibson slandered the Jews too and eventually Mel Gibson got better. But then, he slandered the Jews in what was basically a pre-Twitter time. Imagine what life for him would've been like if he had done that in 2022.

But I think Yeezal will be alright if he does what Mel did: Just keep his head down for awhile. But I fear he might not because he's such a confrontational person. He doesn't just pick some battles. He picks all the battles.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe he just gets off on the attention.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe he just gets off on the attention.
Yep, today’s news features Ye turning up unannounced and uninvited at Sketchers hdq. with his own film crew.
Sounds like AW behavior to me…

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, today’s news features Ye turning up unannounced and uninvited at Sketchers hdq. with his own film crew.
Sounds like AW behavior to me…
I'd like to ask you about your avatar. Where are you finding sluts that are inviting you to parties?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP doin' work collecting data lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend went to the same high school as Kanye, a few years after he did, and Kanye was a hero back then. He would come back to his old high school and throw free parties and concerts for the kids, free food for everybody. He wasn't always a nut.